Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Moment Fans Trooped Out To Hail Naira Marley Admist "Cancelled Career(pix,video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Fans Trooped Out To Hail Naira Marley Admist "Cancelled Career(pix,video) (356 Views)

Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” / Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) / Zinoleesky Refused To Hail Wizkid After Wizkid Vibes To His Song "Kilofeshe". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Fans Trooped Out To Hail Naira Marley Admist "Cancelled Career(pix,video) by Kingsley34: 5:07pm On Jan 07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1K_q-I65XA?si=6DuLlgxnoPLkl3Vm

Amidst the rumour of his music career being cancelled by Nigerians, the controversial singer, Naira Marley shuts down an entire street in Lagos.
It would be recalled that the singer was cancelled online after being arrested as a suspect in the death of one of his ex-signees, Mohbad.
In the video making rounds on social media, Naira Marley was seen in a street in Lagos with tons of crowd hailing and praising him.

The video has since generated a wave of reactions as many mocked the fruitless outrage at the singer during his arrest and his release from prison.

Reactions as troops of fans hail Naira Marley
Dangbanamanager wrote: "It's safe to say Naira Marley is only canceled online on Twitter, and No, Street won't revenge Mohbad's death."

tenovertenautos noted: "Even if Satan come out today Dey waka for street of Lagos. E must still get followers.. no reason am 😂😂."

queenofdsun opined: "Dem Don promise dem indomie😂😂."

Re: Moment Fans Trooped Out To Hail Naira Marley Admist "Cancelled Career(pix,video) by illicit(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07
Those are kids
Re: Moment Fans Trooped Out To Hail Naira Marley Admist "Cancelled Career(pix,video) by Jerryblaq: 5:27pm On Jan 07
Nigeria is a doom country tbh....That is basically why the government and politicians keeps toying with us any way they pleases.

In a sane country naira Marley ought to be behind bars but such can never happen in a shit hole country like Nigeria.

My question now is where are those people supporting mohbad online and offline for justice.

1 Like

Re: Moment Fans Trooped Out To Hail Naira Marley Admist "Cancelled Career(pix,video) by Kingsley34: 5:37pm On Jan 07
Jerryblaq:
Nigeria is a doom country tbh....That is basically why the government and politicians keeps toying with us any way they pleases.

In a sane country naira Marley ought to be behind bars but such can never happen in a shit hole country like Nigeria.

My question now is where are those people supporting mohbad online and offline for justice.

The truth of the matter is that people only potrayed fake love towards mohbad after his death cos that seems to be the only logical explanation why people still support him publicly considering the level of allegation against him.

Millions of Nigerians are currently streaming his video as we speak currently including those that went for his candle night.

I keep saying that the number one problem of Nigeria is not those in government but actually the people been led.

fergie001 OAM4J Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod seun Dominique

1 Like

Re: Moment Fans Trooped Out To Hail Naira Marley Admist "Cancelled Career(pix,video) by Ireportlive: 5:45pm On Jan 07
Cancel Marlian....

Dey play
Re: Moment Fans Trooped Out To Hail Naira Marley Admist "Cancelled Career(pix,video) by Nchoje34(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07
Naira Marley looks innocent to me by the way......i feel Nigerians were just carried away by their emotion.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Moyo Lawal Gets Emotional As She Was Surprised By Colleagues / Top 10 Richest Men In The World (2024 List) / MISH Is Dëæd | Akwa Ibom Ayaya Born Singer Mish Is D€AD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.