Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... (50134 Views)

Quality And Untarnished Beautiful Jeweleries, Perfumes And Underwear / For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 7:01pm On Jan 07
If you used this perfs do sisi or bobo and you never marry , this year must not pass us by.

I used this perfumes that year ehn... people will always ask me what fragrance are you wearing, I'll tell them and theyll go and buy it. this happened more with passion. It was 250 naira then. Passion of old was so nice but now they've watered it down so much.

During my seduction days, I no longer reveal my perfume. I just tell them it's my signature cool.
Same with dusha and Erato. Erato was the bomb. Smelt like designer back then.this was before smart collection came and knocked them off the market.

Please feel free to add yours.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by SETHARTHUR(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07
Aboki still dey sell this perfumes.

158 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 7:17pm On Jan 07
SETHARTHUR:
Aboki still dey sell this perfumes.

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.. they sell them in cosmetics store too.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by illicit(m): 7:19pm On Jan 07
There's one called ballila

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by brain54(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07
These perfumes still selling in the market na...

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 7:57pm On Jan 07
illicit:
There's one called banilla

Yes balila grin.
Then there's blue dream. One girl used it in my class in SS 2 then. Chai.. I used to like sitting near her because of that perf.

brain54:
These perfumes still selling in the market na...

Yeah.. but they're no longer the same. Seduction is no longer in the market o.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by illicit(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Yes balila grin.
Then there's blue dream. One girl used it in my class in SS 2 then. Chai.. I used to like sitting near her because of that perf.

Yeah

Balila

I remember buying dis blue dream for a girl back den sec sch days

Maybe 200 or 300

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by brain54(m): 8:05pm On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Yes balila grin.

Yeah.. but they're no longer the same. Seduction is no longer in the market o.
I saw seduction in a cosmetic shop recently...

I had a girlfriend who used blue dream back then when I was in ss1. Till date whenever I smell that perfume I still think /remember her.

That blue dream also had a face powder!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 8:14pm On Jan 07
brain54:

I saw seduction in a cosmetic shop recently...

I had a girlfriend who used blue dream back then when I was in ss1. Till date whenever I smell that perfume I still think /remember her.

That blue dream also had a face powder!

Oh really seduction?
Yeah it was a secondary school thing then. Ss 1, ss 2 level especially that Blue dream.

Most of them have powder with one brown 🀎 one like that. Nouveaut or so

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by brain54(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Oh really seduction?
Yeah it was a secondary school thing then. Ss 1, ss 2 level especially that Blue dream.

Most of them have powder with one brown 🀎 one like that. Nouveaut or so
OH yeah seduction...

Even banilla. Although, I am not certain if the quality of those older perfumes are still same. I remember having a nostalgic feeling about that banilla in particular and putting it close to my nose... But the fragrance was milder.

Before if you wear that perfume it hardly leaves your clothing even after washing.

I remember a roommate being so excited about buying it in my freshman year.

That was the first time I came across banilla!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 8:38pm On Jan 07
brain54:

OH yeah seduction...

Even banilla. Although, I am not certain if the quality of those older perfumes are still same. I remember having a nostalgic feeling about that banilla in particular and putting it close to my nose... But the fragrance was milder.

Before if you wear that perfume it hardly leaves your clothing even after washing.

I remember a roommate being so excited about buying it in my freshman year.

That was the first time I came across banilla!

Balila grin.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Nicepoker(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07
Op why are you still single.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 9:46pm On Jan 07
Nicepoker:
Op why are you still single.

Go en ask your father grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Nicepoker(m): 9:48pm On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Go en ask your father grin
He said he abandoned you cos he knew you can never give birth. grin where is your womb woman?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 9:49pm On Jan 07
Nicepoker:
He said he abandoned you cos he knew you can never give birth. grin where is your womb woman?
Oponu radarada omo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Nicepoker(m): 9:57pm On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Oponu radarada omo.
let's get married even if its for few hours. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Dubetex96(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07
I love perfume so much ooo I'm currently using Riggs that smells so good and can last for hours.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 10:24pm On Jan 07
Dubetex96:
I love perfume so much ooo I'm currently using Riggs that smells so good and can last for hours.

Oh. Riggs? Which of the colors are you using?

I don't know why I don't like Riggs. It smells like bathroom soap or powder. People buy the white color more.

I prefer smart products.

5 Likes

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Dubetex96(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07
Jewessgratitud3:

Oh. Riggs? Which of the colors are you using?

I don't know why I don't like Riggs. It smells like bathroom soap or powder. People buy the white color more.

I prefer smart products.

I prefer the white colour than any other colour .

Smart is nice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 10:44pm On Jan 07
Dubetex96:

I prefer the white colour than any other colour .

Smart is nice

The white sells faster.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by richiemcgold: 12:00am On Jan 08
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Malizia
embarassed embarassed embarassed

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 12:07am On Jan 08
richiemcgold:
Am surprised nobody mentioned Malizia

Wow! Yay! Malizia.
What of Brut?
cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by DesChyko: 2:22am On Jan 08
There is a white body spray then, I think the name is infinity or so. Lemme see if I can see a pic of it.

AHH.. Got it!

richiemcgold:
Am surprised nobody mentioned Malizia

Malizia UOMO 😁

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by papyjaypaul: 4:04am On Jan 08
What about the powder?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by Jewessgratitud3: 7:19am On Jan 08
DesChyko:
There is a white body spray then, I think the name is infinity or so. Lemme see if I can see a pic of it.

AHH.. Got it!

Malizia UOMO 😁

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.. nice but I don't think infinity is that old.

papyjaypaul:
What about the powder?
Yes there are powders too.
Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by JONSYN7154: 7:37am On Jan 08
illicit:
There's one called banilla

I hate the fragrance of banilla. It choke me and I feel like puking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by KingMack(m): 8:27am On Jan 08
I remember that slim bottle of passion we dey buy that yearπŸ˜…

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by EEIA: 9:39am On Jan 08
Jewessgratitud3:
If you used this perfs do sisi or bobo and you never marry , this year must not pass us by.

I used this perfumes that year ehn... people will always ask me what fragrance are you wearing, I'll tell them and theyll go and buy it. this happened more with passion. It was 250 naira then. Passion of old was so nice but now they've watered it down so much.

During my seduction days, I no longer reveal my perfume. I just tell them it's my signature cool.
Same with dusha and Erato. Erato was the bomb. Smelt like designer back then.this was before smart collection came and knocked them off the market.

Please feel free to add yours.

I am here to save you.

But I should get a test of what am about to bring to my house. cool

It’s no big deal to give me mafo. cool

1 Like

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by adecz: 10:29am On Jan 08
Only classy male legends can
recognize this American perfume
bottle shape ... ☺️✌️✌️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... by superCleanworks(m): 10:31am On Jan 08
Hahahaha... oh lord

Cybele cosmetics

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.