Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Battle Of Frontend. React/nextjs Vs Vuejs Vs Angular Which One Is The Best?? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Battle Of Frontend. React/nextjs Vs Vuejs Vs Angular Which One Is The Best?? (358 Views)

I Need A Nextjs Developer / Why Are Backend Developers Paid More Than Frontend Developers? / Reactjs VS Vuejs: Comparison Between Two Popular Frameworks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Of Frontend. React/nextjs Vs Vuejs Vs Angular Which One Is The Best?? by Englishisamust: 11:10pm On Jan 07
Battle of frontend. React/Nextjs vs vuejs vs angular which one is the best in terms of getting job globally grin grin grin.. Your input will crucial my tech brothers
Re: Battle Of Frontend. React/nextjs Vs Vuejs Vs Angular Which One Is The Best?? by EEIA: 11:19pm On Jan 07
Englishisamust:
Battle of frontend. React/Nextjs vs vuejs vs angular which one is the best in terms of getting job globally grin grin grin.. Your input will crucial my tech brothers
Kill yourself with complexity.

Alpinejs 🥰

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Frontend. React/nextjs Vs Vuejs Vs Angular Which One Is The Best?? by niel63(m): 12:06am On Jan 08
Op, you're just seeking attention. What will you do with the inputs you get from here knowing most will be based on cognitive biases.

Una go just wan post sha... sad

Anyways, they all do the same job differently, choose anyone that gets the Job done.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Of Frontend. React/nextjs Vs Vuejs Vs Angular Which One Is The Best?? by MindHacker9009(m): 7:57am On Jan 08
For getting job globally learn all the ones you mentioned

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Frontend. React/nextjs Vs Vuejs Vs Angular Which One Is The Best?? by qtguru(m): 11:03am On Jan 08
Used them all, the best is the one the employer is paying me to use.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Of Frontend. React/nextjs Vs Vuejs Vs Angular Which One Is The Best?? by Schoolshooter: 11:15am On Jan 08
For faangman, Angular

Vue , next and react for medium companies to startup

If you're a hobo like me , use pure PHP with no frame work

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Frontend. React/nextjs Vs Vuejs Vs Angular Which One Is The Best?? by Coder2Client(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08
I'm not a frontend dev but angular kinda click for me. I tried react 3 to 4 months ago then I encountered hooks issues.
Re: Battle Of Frontend. React/nextjs Vs Vuejs Vs Angular Which One Is The Best?? by talk2hb1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08
None, I Sha know I prefer Angular!
Re: Battle Of Frontend. React/nextjs Vs Vuejs Vs Angular Which One Is The Best?? by POxBAT: 6:11pm On Jan 10
Angular people all over here 🤢
Re: Battle Of Frontend. React/nextjs Vs Vuejs Vs Angular Which One Is The Best?? by Greenfusion: 6:16pm On Jan 10
Angular seem very organized, have really done much on react
Re: Battle Of Frontend. React/nextjs Vs Vuejs Vs Angular Which One Is The Best?? by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10
From someone who have used both react/next and vue/nuxt.

React is unnecessarily complex and their state management is shity. You will not notice this until you use vue and see how effortless state management is.

For job opportunities please learn react. There are very few job openings for vue. I personally still prefer vue to react

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Frontend. React/nextjs Vs Vuejs Vs Angular Which One Is The Best?? by Nmeri17: 5:09pm On Feb 12
Schoolshooter:
For faangman, Angular

Vue , next and react for medium companies to startup

If you're a hobo like me , use pure PHP with no frame work

Dear, hobo. Instead of using vanilla php, may I suggest you try out the Suphle framework. I discussed it in further detail on this nairaland post. It should preferably be paired with turbo hotwire, which hasn't been mentioned on this thread but is orders of magnitude easier and more advantageous than the three being discussed here already

Even before those 3, I will recommend svelte. Also not mentioned here. Supposed to save guys from suffering but most devs seem to be masochists

(1) (Reply)

What Skills A Programmer May Improve Or Acquire To Switch To Project Management? / Pls Suggest The Sites I Can Learn Free Python Programming....... / I Need A Django Developer Who Can Host Django Project On Bluehost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.