Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Name Suggestions Please. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Name Suggestions Please. (821 Views)

Comedy Website Name Suggestions / Help! .net Bandwidth Will Soon Finish - Suggestions Please / Joomla Experts, I Need Your Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Suggestions Please. by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2011
First i must apologise if i am placing this in the wrong place. I happened to be working on my own website lately, it's mainly for downloading stuffs like music, musical video and pictures, it also have a forum section which focus mainly on youth subjects, and the website is mainly for nigerians, please i need a name suggestion for the website, while suggesting please consider that i dont like any of the naija whatever .com
thanks in anticipation.
Re: Name Suggestions Please. by Xflint(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2011
Thanks
I must acknowledge your braveness to let many hands to help out. I must say this depends on what you want to call it. You must know it that to be ahead of your keywords competitors in search engine ranking, you must choose your best keyword and include it in your new website URL. This helps your site to rank and easy to be crawled by search engines.

I will have to ask you to tell us your best keyword so that we can give it a name.
But if i must suggest here are list choose

* www.yourfundairy.com
* www.downloaddairy.com
* www.entertainmentbox.com
* www.gentlecorner.com
* www.excitementarena.com
* www.hookdownload.com
* www.merrimentpark.com
* www.gatewayfun.com
* www.heartofgentle.com

you can make your seleƧtion or you post your site best keyword and you will have many more from
me.
Thanks
Re: Name Suggestions Please. by free2: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2011
All these names are subject to availability!

You may use a name suggesting tool, which will automatically tell u if the name is available for registration or not.
Re: Name Suggestions Please. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2011
@xflint thanks very much, that's a whole lot of nice name, it's so much appreciated. Going by keyword, i've not done much of research on that, but i'll let you know as soon as i come up with something. Am checking out the website in your signature, asap.

@*free. I know that they are all subjected to domain availability, i'll check on the internet. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Name Suggestions Please. by guru01(m): 1:23am On Nov 05, 2011
you might consider something like
www.youthnation.com
www.downloadexclusive.com
www.download4u.com
www.downloadtainment.com
www.entertainmentarena.com

and many more, but i think its best u choose a unique name for yourself.
Re: Name Suggestions Please. by yommysomguy(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2011
I like some of em names
Re: Name Suggestions Please. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2011
Thanks guys for all of your contributions. Well i finally launched the website and the address is www.learnerlens.com i went for keyword hint. You can please check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Criticise This Site / Facebook Acquires Instagram For About $1b / Need Help To Collect My Paypal Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.