Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Selling Legit Used Cars With Just Your Phone Is Good Business...see How - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Selling Legit Used Cars With Just Your Phone Is Good Business...see How (112 Views)

2020 Latest Prices Of Clearing Cars With Customs At Tin-can Port / Why Are Young People In Nigeria Going Into Online Business? - See Reasons / How To Startup A Zobo Business....see Tips Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selling Legit Used Cars With Just Your Phone Is Good Business...see How by Solo777(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08
One Amazing business you can start up today is the car money business.

One business I'll be expanding to soonπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

I like the fact that:

1. You can start it up with just #15,000

2. The profit range is huge.

3. Just 1 car sale can get you back your capital + more profit

4. Each car sale can give you about #100,000

5. Your target audience are people with money

6. You can also sell to them other high end products ( I'll show you later)

7. It's a business you'll love because you'll definitely get a car for yourself, wifey, hubby or parents soon.

8. It's a business you can expand to and do it alongside your current business too

You only need 15,000 to start it up now.

Get started here....Send a DM to begin now with #15,000 only

Re: Selling Legit Used Cars With Just Your Phone Is Good Business...see How by Solo777(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09
You too can get started now.

All you need is your phone, 15k registration fee and the knowledge in this course to start making money selling legit used cars.

Send a DM on WhatsApp at 08179687499 to begin

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Solicits For Zenith, Providus And Jaiz Banks Help In The Probe Of The Human / I Do Full Installation And Set Up Both For Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory I / Don't Spend Your Time, Invest It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.