Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Urgent Vacancy 2024 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy 2024 (695 Views)

Chandigarh Police CP Constable IT Support Vacancy 2024, Apply Online For 144 Pos / DGHG Home Guards Vacancy 2024, Apply Online For 10285 New Posts / Information Management Officer NGO Job Vacancy 2024 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy 2024 by Phiheywhy1: 11:06pm On Jan 08
A reputable school is urgently in need of Social Studies teacher at the secondary arm of the school. The school paid 50k -55k apart from lesson money. It happened to be one of the highest paying school @Ado-Ekiti.
Location- ore lope ,ekute Quarters, Ado-Ekiti.
Interested person should quote me so I can give the principal's number.
Mind u, I'm a staff in the school.
Re: Urgent Vacancy 2024 by aysnoopy(m): 3:40am On Jan 09
Phiheywhy1:
A reputable school is urgently in need of Social Studies teacher at the secondary arm of the school. The school happened to be one of the highest paying school @Ado-Ekiti.
Location- ore lope ,ekute Quarters, Ado-Ekiti.
Interested person should quote me so I can give the principal's number.
Mind u, I'm a staff in the school.

Help me find out if they need maths or physics teacher
Re: Urgent Vacancy 2024 by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:50pm On Jan 09
Our client a reputable real estate firm is looking to recruit the role of a REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCED Sales Executive.

Salary: 150K PLUS MOUTH WATERING COMMISSION

Responsibilities:
• Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
• Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly targets.
• Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
• Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
• Formulate, organize and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities.
• Update and manage social media profiles.
• Update knowledge sales related legal documentation and property management.
• Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
• Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising and marketing promotional events.
• Monitors and follow-ups on specific tasks and project deliverables.
• Compiles, controls and monitors the budget in accordance with budget allocation/limits.
• Handle the relationship with clients and agents locally.

Requirements
• At least 2 years of experience within Real Estate / Property Development industry
• Experience in strategy development within Marketing & Sales for Properties & Real Estate Developments.
• Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or Sales or Business Administration or similar
• Preferably lives on the island

Qualified CVS should be sent to ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com
Re: Urgent Vacancy 2024 by Phiheywhy1: 5:39pm On Jan 09
aysnoopy:

Help me find out if they need maths or physics teacher
guy, are you based in Ado if yes, you can try it luck no big deal in Social studies, just read material and deliver.
Re: Urgent Vacancy 2024 by adeoyemary: 12:20pm On Mar 21
How can I go about it am interested
Is the job still available
Re: Urgent Vacancy 2024 by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:06pm On Mar 21
Ever worked as a sales representative in a /project mgt/ creative/branding/marketing agency?
Send email to ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com. company is located at Allen ikeja lagos

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Residents In Abuja. / Dunlop Part Twoss / Transocean Next Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.