Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Suspicious Message From Nmfb(fake): Nibloannmfb.com.ng - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspicious Message From Nmfb(fake): Nibloannmfb.com.ng (295 Views)

RRS Recovers Suspicious Car In Lagos (Photo) / I Killed My Wife Over Suspicious Text Messages On Her Phone – Husband / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suspicious Message From Nmfb(fake): Nibloannmfb.com.ng by albert2512: 9:00am On Jan 09
Please be careful with a message from so called "NMFB". I strongly suspect it to be fake as the real site is nibloans.nmfb.com.ng and not the nibloannmfb.com.ng sent to people by this fraudulent people. Also, note that the page graphics is different from the original site and looks substandard too. Also, if you update your details(as requested by them) with nonsense it will be accepted and this shows they lack data integrity. Data integrity is key in cyberspace transaction.

Be careful with your token, it might be the key to your money in your account. Be guided please.

Kindly move to front page to save people from becoming a victim.
Re: Suspicious Message From Nmfb(fake): Nibloannmfb.com.ng by Gideon16(m): 7:43am On Jan 11
I receive a message from them this morning. I'm also thinking if they are legit or fake

(1) (Reply)

Portable Attacked For Allegedly Failing To Perform After Being Paid / Our Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Must Not Die In DSS Custody – IPOB Strictly Warns FG Of / Photos Of The Criminal Summons Of Four Defendants To Nathaniel Bassey Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.