Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,749 members, 7,844,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Real Madrid’s Aurelien Tchouameni Names Davido Favourite Artist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Madrid’s Aurelien Tchouameni Names Davido Favourite Artist (139 Views)

TIME Magazine Names Davido Among World Most Influential People In 2021 / Tekno Is Billie Eilish’s Favourite Artist At The Moment / Wizkid’s Son Boluwatife Names Davido As His Favourite Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid’s Aurelien Tchouameni Names Davido Favourite Artist by kmaster007: 1:11pm On Jan 09
Real Madrid midfielder, Aurelien Tchouameni, has referred to sensational afrobeats singer, Davido, as his favourite Afrobeats artist.
According to him, the ‘Feel’ crooner is his “guy.”

The Frenchman disclosed this in a recent interview with Kick Game UK hosted by Craig Mitch.

The host asked: “[Who is] Your favorite Afrobeats artist?”

Tchouameni responded: “Davido, that’s my guy.”

The midfielder also claimed during the interview that he started the popular goal celebration of pointing at the head and not English forward, Marcus Rashford.

Craig asked: “Who did the goal celebration of pointing at the head first, you or Rashford?”

Tchouameni replied: “Me! I have to say it. Marcus, you know my bro. You know it.

(1) (Reply)

King Forces The Princess To Marry A Monster Because Of Witch / King Forces The Princess To Marry A Monster Because Of Witch / Kenneth Okonkwo, Lambasted Corrupted INEC & Tinubu Over Current Level Of Hardshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.