Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Divine Judgement Upon The Wicked - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Judgement Upon The Wicked (104 Views)

The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement / $1k Seed: Kasali To Funke Adejumo "Judgement Is Coming On You Soon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Judgement Upon The Wicked by Missyajoke(f): 10:03pm On Jan 09
The Lord has me to warn you the wicked men and women on this platform cause this year many proud will be brought low while the humble will take their position. This is a year of reaping what you sow whether good or bad. Some people will cry this year while God will wipe away some people tears and answer their longtime prayer. Some will run into problems that they will not be able to get out from due to their bad behavior and character. God has me to tell you all that this year is a year of divine speed for the righteous while for the wicked it will be a year of demotion, shame and humiliation. Some people will try to turn a leaf leaf from their bad characters but it will be too late as God will have closed the door of Mercy and pity over their lives. Repent and turn a new leaf ye wicked men and woman of this platform. This year a lot of wicked bosses will cry as their tears of injustice will reach God and vengeance will begin. Many that call them mighty will become nothing. People you've never heard about God will turn their lives around. Change for the better. I pray in the name of Jesus that you wicked men and woman of this platform that God will touch your heart. There's nothing like ehhn have once been treated bad by people and I've made a vow t do the same to others as this year is a very bad year for the heartless folks. Some will move from zero to her wealth whereas the wicked will be completely defeated. This year is a God will visit a lots of untrue men of God and you will witness open humiliation of some of this so called preachers. This year is a year of divine acceleration for the both men and women as God will transform a lot of lives. A year of open humiliation for the wicked.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Servant Or Son? / Dreams Indicating Activities Of Witchcraft / The Fall Doesnt kill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.