Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Loop By Roycemadeit - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Loop By Roycemadeit (92 Views)

Oscar By Roycemadeit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loop By Roycemadeit by Roycemadeit(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09
The man's twisted expression set off the little child's cries, coiling her mother's hand beneath her. Despite a series of futile smacks on her buttocks, the cries only intensified.

Frustrated, the woman, unable to soothe her child, swiftly dragged her off her back. As the contorted face disappeared from view, the child's cries ceased.

The stranger, a bald, chubby man adorned with countless pimples reminiscent of a pubescent boy, wore a smirk. Attempting to peer over the woman's shoulder at the child, he sighed in frustration, hindered by his lack of height.

The honk of the approaching bus diverted his attention from the woman. Surveying the bus stop and noticing most commuters fixated on the approaching vehicle, he thrust his hand against the woman's back, propelling her through the gate of the railings and off the platform.

The baby tumbled out of her swaddling clothes. Despite the mother's desperate attempts to retrieve her child, the bus surged forward too quickly. It collided with her, hurling her a few feet away and staining bloodied tissues on my pristine white Nikes. My eyes involuntarily darted to the tire; the little girl lay squashed.

Forcing my eyes away from the horrifying scene, I scanned for the man, but he had vanished. As I hurriedly attempted to exit the queue, I inadvertently bumped into someone.

"Can't you see? Blind Bartimus!" she bellowed.

"That's how they fish for targets to pickpocket or exploit. Look at me; try such nonsense, and I'll have you locked up." I couldn't muster any words, transfixed by the injured woman and her baby.

"Madam, no mind dem," someone said. "Just continue on your way." Turning to observe that scene, there was nothing—no bus. The man stood near the gate, smiling as the woman took the space in front of him. Still haunted, I couldn't make sense of anything. He began making grotesque faces at the child.

Soon, his contorted expressions triggered the little child's wails once more. The irritated mother, despite her efforts, couldn't silence the cries with a few smacks. She pulled the child off her back, cradling her against her chest. The chubby man tried to peer over the woman. The honk of the approaching bus echoed. Now, I knew what was next, and the man acknowledged my gaze with a nod.
Re: Loop By Roycemadeit by smmtopservicess: 10:20pm On Jan 09
Buy Verified Cash App Accounts
We always provide genuine Cash App accounts, Our carefully verified accounts are equipped with required documents such as email, phone number, SSN, driving license, passport and photo ID card. If you buy account from us you will get a huge discount so buy account from us.
Website Visit Now:- Click the link:-https://smmtopservice.com/product/buy-verified-cash-app-accounts/
SMM TOP SERVICE is a great company that you don’t understand the benefits unless you work for it. So don’t delay and buy your product. Buy Verified Cash App Accounts

Website Visit Now:- Click the link:-https://smmtopservice.com/product/buy-verified-cash-app-accounts/
➤If you want to more information just contact now.
24 24-hour Reply/Contact
➤Email:smmtopservice@gmail.com
➤WhatsApp:+1(612)440–6955
➤Skype: SMMTOPService
➤Telegram:@SMMTOPService

(1) (Reply)

Digital Upskill HACK For Freelance / Poem: Gratitude Jar By Soibi Versatile / Stories, Novels And Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.