Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers (820 Views)

Get Farm Loan / How To Get Farm Labourers From The North / Do You Need Farm Workers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by Kennyprince: 10:29pm On Jan 09
SCAM
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by kazy01(m): 9:32am On Jan 10
Please who has gotten farm workers from him.
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by FarmPlanetNG: 9:00pm On Jan 20
Kennyprince:
Yeah,

I posted last week that those who requested farm workers from me should get in touch.

Now his is the last week I am to spend in benue since I go back to my farm by this weekend.

If u are here and still need farm workers, let me help u fix his issue.

Kenny ?
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by Mrdellychy: 10:51pm On Jan 21
kazy01:
Please who has gotten farm workers from him.

I did, he's real.
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by mazumathe1st(m): 6:14am On Jan 22
Mrdellychy:

I did, he's real.
I have paid this guy since Friday 40k...he didn't pick my calls or return messages thru out yesterday...today his number is switched off. I dey doubt the guy
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by mazumathe1st(m): 6:16am On Jan 22
Kennyprince:
Yeah,

I posted last week that those who requested farm workers from me should get in touch.

Now his is the last week I am to spend in benue since I go back to my farm by this weekend.

me wey don pay u since Friday,have u solved my issue? You refused to pick calls yesterday and u came online..u ignored all messages ....Guy ,don't play with me...I go track u even if u enter rabbit hole ... I have d machinery at my disposal
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by FarmPlanetNG: 6:37am On Jan 22
Kennyprince:
Yeah,

I paid kenny 75,000 Naira since last week Monday. He was to get me workers since Friday, he is not taking my calls, not talking to me. Yet his phone number was accessible by calls and he is reading my WhatsApp messages. Is it right to suffer money loss in this economy, fellow Nigerians what is the excuse for someone who replies every one minute before collecting money but after collecting money isnt talking for days. Does this make sense dear Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by FarmPlanetNG: 6:38am On Jan 22
mazumathe1st:
me wey don pay u since Friday,have u solved my issue? You refused to pick calls yesterday and u came online..u ignored all messages ....Guy ,don't play with me...I go track u even if u enter rabbit hole ... I have d machinery at my disposal

Even me too.
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by mazumathe1st(m): 6:59am On Jan 22
FarmPlanetNG:
u paid him too and he didn't answer u? When did u pay him?

Even me too.
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by mazumathe1st(m): 7:01am On Jan 22
FarmPlanetNG:

I paid kenny 75,000 Naira since last week Monday. He was to get me workers since Friday, he is not taking my calls, not talking to me. Yet his phone number was accessible by calls and he is reading my WhatsApp messages. Is it right to suffer money loss in this economy, fellow Nigerians what is the excuse for someone who replies every one minute before collecting money but after collecting money isnt talking for days. Does this make sense dear Nigerians?
I must get him...na unless he run comot this earth
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by mazumathe1st(m): 7:03am On Jan 22
Mrdellychy:

I did, he's real.
u r his accomplice abi...the long arm of d law will smoke u out
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by FarmPlanetNG: 9:03am On Jan 22
mazumathe1st:
I must get him...na unless he run comot this earth

He has lands in Ikorodu and operates from Ikorodu
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by mazumathe1st(m): 9:06am On Jan 22
Call me...08080881365
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by mazumathe1st(m): 9:07am On Jan 22
[quote author=FarmPlanetNG post=12806196. Call me 08080881365
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by mazumathe1st(m): 9:08am On Jan 22
Call me 08080881365
FarmPlanetNG:

He has lands in Ikorodu and operates from Ikorodu
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by FarmPlanetNG: 9:48am On Jan 22
mazumathe1st:
Call me 08080881365

Do you have a WhatsApp contact ?
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by JasonNOTStatham: 9:51am On Jan 22
How do you pay boss?

Send aza or send wallet
Payment received

Na YOU credit BTC 75K

Now you don confirm Evian dey
Be careful as you post your numbers before he contacts you and mislead you, disguising as a helper.
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by FarmPlanetNG: 9:59am On Jan 22
Mrdellychy:

I did, he's real.

Your post shows you are in Osun state. He also says he is in Osun state. You have to provide his physical address lets pay him a visit to collect our moneies
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by Mrdellychy: 10:14am On Jan 22
mazumathe1st:
u r his accomplice abi...the long arm of d law will smoke u out

Accomplice? On top how much?. Bro, God no go shame us. We don build name and integrity on this platform and beyond, the vol of transaction i hav executed on this platform is beyond what I can explain.
Check my background posts and relate with my old moniker. I changed my moniker because it sounds feminine and many JJC always addressed me as female.
The comment I posted above is my honest encounter with him. I made payment of 40k and he sent me 2 boys without delay. Upon the arrival of the boys, I sent him his commission. I have receipts of payments and chats that I can screenshot and post here if you give me the go ahead.
So pls remove/unquote me from that word "accomplice" because internet no dey forget.
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by Mrdellychy: 10:19am On Jan 22
FarmPlanetNG:

Your post shows you are in Osun state. He also says he is in Osun state. You have to provide his physical address lets pay him a visit to collect our moneies

I love the fact that u did a few background check on me. I am going to screenshot now for you to draw your final conclusions

Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by FarmPlanetNG: 10:46am On Jan 22
Mrdellychy:

I love the fact that u did a few background check on me. I am going to screenshot now for you to draw your final conclusions

I mever called you unprintable names. I just need how you got.him and his address. Thats all
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by Mrdellychy: 10:58am On Jan 22
FarmPlanetNG:

I mever called you unprintable names. I just need how you got.him and his address. Thats all

Screenshot updated.
I got him same way u guys got him here on NL. I am a risk taker, I take calculated risk, that's all. Hope u can draw out your inference from the screenshot that is just by coincidence we are connected by Osun but diff cities, i dont even know that ipetu ijesha cos m not from Osun state, i only reside there .
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by Kennyprince: 11:18am On Jan 22
These guys getting angry with me here shd pls be patient.

Truth is I don't intend to scam anyone as I have sent so many boys to different locations within the last two weeks.

And if I can't send yours at least by weekend of this week, be assured that I ll send your money back.

One Mr Jonathan sent me 52k as transport to Benin. The boys I got for him said they don't like Benin and few days back I asked him for his account number and he confirmed his alert of 52k few minutes after.

So just patience.
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by FarmPlanetNG: 12:12pm On Jan 22
Mrdellychy:

Screenshot updated.
I got him same way u guys got him here on NL. I am a risk taker, I take calculated risk, that's all. Hope u can draw out your inference from the screenshot that is just by coincidence we are connected by Osun but diff cities, i dont even know that ipetu ijesha cos m not from Osun state, i only reside there .

I dont disagree. But you have a tool we can use to track him. The workers he got you
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by FarmPlanetNG: 12:13pm On Jan 22
Kennyprince:

Truth is I don't intend to scam anyone as I have sent so many boys to different locations within the last two weeks.

And if I can't send yours at least by weekend of this week, be assured that I ll send your money back.

One Mr Jonathan sent me 52k as transport to Benin. The boys I got for him said they don't like Benin and few days back I asked him for his account number and he confirmed his alert of 52k few minutes after.

So just patience.

If you took the time to talk and not leave us silent since weekend, we wouldnt have been offended.

Tell the forum, did you tell us you had challenges and you needed even one week to sort things out and we didnt agree to it?
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by Mrdellychy: 9:38pm On Jan 22
FarmPlanetNG:

I dont disagree. But you have a tool we can use to track him. The workers he got you

You guys want to use my tool! Yet, despite the appeal to your partner @Mazumathe1st to unquote me from his useless and unsubstantiated defamatory post, he remains adamant and he's always online reading comments here. I guess he's ignorant of the position of the law WRT libel/defamation of character and it's consequence.
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by FarmPlanetNG: 9:45pm On Jan 22
Mrdellychy:

You guys want to use my tool! Yet, despite the appeal to your partner @Mazumathe1st to unquote me from his useless and unsubstantiated defamatory post, he remains adamant and he's always online reading comments here. I guess he's ignorant of the position of the law WRT libel/defamation of character and it's consequence.

Oga. You did business with a criminal. I simply said the boy he got you can get us to get him. Simple. Stop wasting mentions on me please
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by Mrdellychy: 10:19pm On Jan 22
FarmPlanetNG:

Oga. You did business with a criminal. I simply said the boy he got you can get us to get him. Simple. Stop wasting mentions on me please

Same way you also did. So look elsewhere for your tools for tracking. Simple.

1 Like

Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by FarmPlanetNG: 3:03am On Jan 23
Mrdellychy:

Same way you also did. So look elsewhere for your tools for tracking. Simple.

You are a fraud
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by FarmPlanetNG: 3:03am On Jan 23
Kennyprince:

So just patience.

Well cooked up story. You are a fraud. You will suffer ypur actions greatly. Mark my words
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by Mrdellychy: 7:05am On Jan 23
FarmPlanetNG:

You are a fraud

Says a frustrated and deluded soul.
According to your claim, if transacting biz with an alleged criminal makes me a fraud, then u are a bigger fraud cos u too transacted with him.

See the mumu animal I was even trying to plead his cause. At this junction only a public apology can save u. U just messed with the wrong person.
Re: An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers by FarmPlanetNG: 7:13am On Jan 23
Mrdellychy:

Says a frustrated and deluded soul.
According to your claim, if transacting biz with an alleged criminal makes me a fraud, then u are a bigger fraud cos u too transacted with him.

See the mumu animal I was even trying to plead his course. At this junction only a public apology can save. U just messed with the wrong person.

I am waiting for you. Its even better. Please come to me

(1) (2)

Agricultural Building Materials-polycarbonate Sheet / A Poultry House Needed Urgently In Owerri. / Can Anybody Supply To Me Hybrids Plantain Sucker At N40?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.