Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh (2913 Views)

I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life / "He Is An Angel In Disguise" People Reacts To A Mad Man's Prophecy On Judgment D / Is It True That Some Cow/Goat Meat In Markets Are Human Flesh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by joceey(m): 7:04pm On Jan 10
sukkot:
wow ok this is soooooo crazyyyyyy and it’s all making sense now. There are like millions of users on Nairaland and every time I make threads about esoteric or astrological wisdom it is mostly avoided however there are 4 people who are always present in those threads. And it’s because most people are just ordinary spirits who don’t care about this type of information. They are just empty shell spirits without any real purpose on earth. However the 4 who follow the wisdom all the time just by definition without having looked at your alignments I knew you were all earth angels. Earth angels are programmed to be drawn to divine wisdom. They want to get fed with knowledge. They crave that higher wisdom. And 3 of you guys are here. So it’s all making sense. That would be solofresh2 skengray and yourself joceey

But to get to the matter . You are an earth angel too . However with your own case as an Aquarius sun and Luna that goes from libra to alpha Scorpio that means you are going to spend the first part of your life in some type of spiritual cocoon or darkness but towards the later half of your life is when you transition into an earth angel

Thanks bro i appreciate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by KnownUnknown: 7:16pm On Jan 10
sukkot:
it’s a great song. I have heard it before

Good to know your head isn’t just filled with crap.

1 Like

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 9:49pm On Jan 10
KnownUnknown:

Good to know your head isn’t just filled with crap.
it’s not crap. This information is priceless
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by KnownUnknown: 12:21am On Jan 11
sukkot:
it’s not crap. This information is priceless

You misspelled useless.

2 Likes

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Coolsat(m): 7:48am On Jan 11
Where do I belong like this
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 8:05am On Jan 11
Coolsat:
Where do I belong like this
hehe drop your date of birth na
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Coolsat(m): 8:39am On Jan 11
sukkot:
hehe drop your date of birth na
5th Jan,96
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 8:43am On Jan 11
Coolsat:
5th Jan,96
wow. That’s a demon soul OR a soul very susceptible and easily taken over by demons.

But hold up and watch this space because there is more information cuz I find out this is a full moon day

So this is a full moon day with sun in Capricorn and Luna in cancer meaning some person in authority has fallen into the pit and it’s time to flush them down. This is the exact alignment in the sky when Aketi died. And so this your person is also a transition portal who when they show up someone in authority of sorts will fall badly into some pit . When you enter that pit it’s demon time. All kinds of demons are activated. Could be drug addictions madness etc etc
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Coolsat(m): 9:04am On Jan 11
sukkot:
wow. That’s a demon soul OR a soul very susceptible and easily taken over by demons.

But hold up and watch this space because there is more information cuz I find out this is a full moon day

So this is a full moon day with sun in Capricorn and Luna in cancer meaning some person in authority has fallen into the pit and it’s time to flush them down. This is the exact alignment in the sky when Aketi died. And so this your person is also a transition portal who when they show up someone in authority of sorts will fall badly into some pit . When you enter that pit it’s demon time. All kinds of demons are activated. Could be drug addictions madness etc etc
This one scare me oo, but glad to be reading these from you kos I have no single knowledge about all these things before. What of my elder bro whom I share same birthday date with 5th Jan 86.
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 9:20am On Jan 11
Coolsat:
This one scare me oo, but glad to be reading these from you kos I have no single knowledge about all these things before. What of my elder bro whom I share same birthday date with 5th Jan 86.
bro as your papa na big time politician for Kogi when you go say , ok this my guy wey just Dey do all these readings for me, make I donate one cow to am lol. Na so una Dey do am for that side ? Una Dey chop alone no Dey share with workers ? Hehe

Ok sha so 5th Jan 86 . This one too na demon prone soul but would transition into an earth angel later in life and then further on will transition back into that demon phase. So this one has three life transitions
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Coolsat(m): 9:26am On Jan 11
sukkot:
bro as your papa na big time politician for Kogi when you go say , ok this my guy wey just Dey do all these readings for me, make I donate one cow to am lol. Na so una Dey do am for that side ? Una Dey chop alone no Dey share with workers ? Hehe

Ok sha so 5th Jan 86 . This one too da demon prone soul but would transition into an earth angel later in life and then further on will transition back into that demon phase. So this one has three life transitions
😂 ok make we catch something for hand first, you know the levels na. Thanks bro some of us are reading and learning on low-key
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 9:29am On Jan 11
Coolsat:
😂 ok make we catch something for hand first, you know the levels na. Thanks bro some of us are reading and learning on low-key
hehe na play ooo. I go soon turn vegetarian. 😄😁
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 9:42am On Jan 11
Coolsat:
let me add for the second case the 1986 one that during that transition to being an earth angel everything broken in the persons life will be fixed and most likely there would be fame and or riches added to it. Sounds like a political position ? And also during this phase this person will be seeking out all kinds of hidden wisdom cuz that’s what earth angels do
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Coolsat(m): 10:08am On Jan 11
sukkot:
let me add for the second case the 1986 one that during that transition to being an earth angel everything broken in the persons life will be fixed and most likely there would be fame and or riches added to it. Sounds like a political position ? And also during this phase this person will be seeking out all kinds of hidden wisdom cuz that’s what earth angels do
You've never misyarned about all these things. Na why I Dy like read your updates. Weldone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by Coolsat(m): 10:09am On Jan 11
sukkot:
hehe na play ooo. I go soon turn vegetarian. 😄😁
You be boss na. Vegetarian ke it's good sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 10:52am On Jan 11
Coolsat:
You be boss na. Vegetarian ke it's good sha
lol for good health .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 10:52am On Jan 11
Coolsat:
You've never misyarned about all these things. Na why I Dy like read your updates. Weldone
thank you Sir 🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by NNTR: 2:29pm On Jan 11
NNTR:
Man is tripartite, its make up comprises of the flesh, aka body, the soul and the spirit aka life-force, aka ruach, and aka breath of God.

The soul is partly a kernel and gateway, being that it functions in being used to connect with the body, through the five senses (i.e. the faculties of sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch) and connect to receive instructions or communication from God, through the spirit man, pka spirit

Yes, if your spirit man, is alive, and is strong, meaning, if it is rapidly enough, oscillating and operating on a higher frequency, strong enough to connect and receive clearly with its antenna, communications transmitted from the throne of grace, then happy days and miracles galore then

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

NNTR:
Malachi 3:1
'“Behold, I will send My messenger, who will prepare the way before Me.
Then the Lord whom you seek will suddenly come to His temple
—the Messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight—see, He is coming,”
says the LORD of Hosts.
'

Who is an angel?
Angels, ' malakh' in Hebrew and 'angelos' in Greek, are agents sent on an errand to do something or deliver a message, call them, messengers, if you like. They can be celestial beings, meaning heavily hosts or can be terrestrial beings, meaning human beings

Do people send themselves on personal errands? Of course, capital YES, people can or do send themselves on personal errands, so implying that there's no exception to this rule

Trinity, is fit for purpose and albeit, the word itself, is non existent in the bible, the word, nonetheless, is used informally to describe the mysterious and fascinating distinguishing features of the infinite incorporeal, powerful, supreme, supernatural, influential, phenomenon Entity known as God

OK, I confess. Which is, I lied, when I alluded that, its a fact, we live in a three dimensional world. Thats not completely true because we actually, do live in a 3+1 dimensional existence, and I hope from that observation, its seen to be ludicrous to think, this God, in the real sense of His unparalleled Majesty, Serene Highness, Glory, Greatness, Matchlessness etc is subjected or limited to trinity, talkless of, a 3+1 dimensional existence

God always employs whatever we are used to, what we are familiar with, to attract our interest or attention with, uses them to transmit, share or exchange information or ideas with us. Now every physical thing on earth is represented, is identifiable with three metrics, which are: length, breadth and height, or distance, width and depth even latitude, longitude and altitude, but if you throw time, in the mix, you have the a 3+1 dimensional existence. Right now, you dont need me to say that, God is not subjected to time, and meaning, God is timeless

There is more to trinity. Trinity is a bus stop, not the bus terminus, but some jump off at the bus stop, instead of waiting to get off at the bus terminus. Is it no wonder, why the word, trinity, by divine providence, is absent in the whole of the bible.

I AM, that I AM, signifies infinity. It imports infinitude, indicates endlessness. God can not fit, cant be squashed or roughly pushed into a trinity box and stay indefinitely in it . There is a time and place for trinity. It happens that such a time, like that, is now

Trinity does not stop God manifesting Himself in 3 ways, now, if especially, thats how our ecosystem exists and operates, then so be it. Bring it on.

Thank you very much for being a rich old good sport. Really enjoyed and loved the discussion, we eventually in the last two or so episodes got to have. We should make a habit of it more, loll.

sukkot:
There are three types of angels. But first of all let me say not everybody is an angel, some people are just regular human beings.

So there are three types of angels. Earth angels, heaven angels and fallen angels.

Earth angels do not have any connection to source however their flesh is programmed to be only drawn to and excited by divine thins. They are always drawn to and seek out wisdom of the higher path. They hardly get into very destructive behaviors

Fallen angels are still connected to source in their soul however that connection has been blocked from reaching their flesh. So these ones will be fully in the world and into destructive behaviors. It’s like a lost dog

Heaven angels. These ones are connected to source in their soul as well as that connection reflects into their flesh and then the flesh is also programmed to be angelic and divine and so this is a completely perfect sync of heaven to earth. This is what is called AS ABOVE SO BELOW. This is a person who is fully in sync with the universe. An example of a person with this type of alignment is bill gates. However his Luna ingresses to Aries so in his later years he will transition from a heaven angel to a fallen angel but nevertheless bill gates was the perfect example of a heaven angel with the way the stars were aligned in his birth
Malachi 3:1
“Behold, I am going to send My messenger (i.e. angel),
and he will prepare and clear the way before Me.
And the Lord [the Messiah], whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple;
the Messenger (i.e. Angel) of the covenant, in whom you delight,
behold, He is coming,” says the LORD of hosts

Fallen celestial beings are demons

Celestial beings, aka extra-terrestrial beings) where be demons or not demons (e.g. part of the host of heaven or Heavenly host), have no souls (i.e. are soulless)

Human beings (i.e. terrestrial beings) can be under bad influence(s) and so be influenced to run errands for the devil, even become tools and/or fools in the devil's workshop

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by enigmatic16(f): 1:40am On Jan 12
@op my DOB is 16th July 91, can you tell? And do you mind sharing how you find this info, if its through a link or book, i am a curious person and i am drawn to spiritual enlightenment. Thank you.
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 6:31am On Jan 12
enigmatic16:
@op my DOB is 16th July 91, can you tell? And do you mind sharing how you find this info, if its through a link or book, i am a curious person and i am drawn to spiritual enlightenment. Thank you.
hello. So you are solar cancer and Luna Virgo to libra. So I have to say you are neither of the angels but I also have to say you are very prone to demonic colonization and so it is extremely important for someone like you to always be vibrating in a high frequency to keep the demons off. You vibrate in a high frequency by feeding your spirit with wisdom knowledge and understanding ( I guess that’s why you are drawn to spiritual enlightenment because for you it’s a survival tool ) and eating the right foods ( try to stay away from fast foods. Do lots of greens and vegetables and juices ). Is there a book to get this information from ? The positions of the celestial bodies you get from a book called the ephemeris. The soul wisdom is taught to you by your higher self. It’s wisdom not found in books. Like a man once said THOSE WHO KNOW DONT TELL BUT THOSE WHO TELL DONT KNOW. Attached is a copy of my ephemeris . I have 4 different types. One of them give the positions of the astral bodies till the year 2100 so I am covered for the next 76 years lol

1 Like

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:16am On Jan 12
sukkot:
what’s your date of birth
26 Nov, 1994?
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 11:57am On Jan 12
Fallen angel
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:23pm On Jan 12
I want to know what you mean by "earth angels do not have any connection to the source".

sukkot:

So there are three types of angels. Earth angels, heaven angels and fallen angels.

Earth angels do not have any connection to source however their flesh is programmed to be only drawn to and excited by divine thins. They are always drawn to and seek out wisdom of the higher path. They hardly get into very destructive behaviors

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 5:34pm On Jan 12
LilMissFavvy:
I want to know what you mean by "earth angels do not have any connection to the source".

source is like a huge source of information that controls everything in the world. the operating system of the world. like how you have windows 10 that controls your computer. and having no connection to that information means you are operating in some form of darkness and will never be able to answer deep questions about what is happening in the world and universe. thats not having connection to source however earth angels are created with a huge desire to want to access this source information which is why you will get someone like will smith joining scientology hoping to acquire hidden wisdom
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 5:35pm On Jan 12
JoyousFurnitire:

26 Nov, 1994?
fallen angel
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:17pm On Jan 12
sukkot:
fallen angel

How? I'm not destructive undecided
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 9:24pm On Jan 12
JoyousFurnitire:

some destructive habits are drugs, whoring around, alcohol, etc etc

2 Likes

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:27pm On Jan 12
sukkot:

So what does this mean? How do I make good use of this info? undecided
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 9:32pm On Jan 12
JoyousFurnitire:

So what does this mean? How do I make good use of this info? undecided
means nothing if you are fallen. try to ascend back to heaven. clear your karma. do good. be good
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by NNTR: 9:28am On Jan 13
JoyousFurnitire:
One's first disruptive before going on being destructive

sukkot:
Being errant, undisciplined, attention-seeking, badly behaved, misbehaving, rebellious et cetera opens the door to those listed bad habits and to perpetuate in them

JoyousFurnitire:
So what does this mean?
Simply means, JoyousFurnitire just as with everyone, have sinned, and continually fallen short of God’s glorious standard.

sukkot:
means nothing if you are fallen.
Would mean nothing to JoyousFurnitire, except JoyousFurnitire desires to have a spiritual personality and moral likeness of the Godhead

JoyousFurnitire:
How do I make good use of this info? undecided

sukkot:
... try to ascend back to heaven.
clear your karma. do good. be good
JoyousFurnitire, you can either be a host to God (i.e. gravitate to God), or a hostage to your ego.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:02am On Jan 13
sukkot:
means nothing if you are fallen. try to ascend back to heaven. clear your karma. do good. be good
undecided
Karma? What wrong did I do? Am I asking too many questions?
Re: Are You An Angel ? Let’s Find Out If You Are An Angel In Human Flesh by sukkot: 12:10pm On Jan 13
JoyousFurnitire:

undecided
Karma? What wrong did I do? Am I asking too many questions?
its past life karma . You are here for judgement in the judgement ground called earth for past life karma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Long Was The First Day Of Creation / Prophet T.b Joshua Donates To The Needy / Tb Joshua Sends Wise Man Harry To The Usa For A Revival Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.