Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya (7431 Views)

Onome Ebi Becomes First African To Feature In Six Women’s World Cups / Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) / Onome Ebi Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by UncleSnr(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10
Onome Ebi, the talented defender from Naija Ratels, has taken a significant leap in her career by signing with the prestigious Israeli Women’s Premier League team, Bnot Netanya. This new chapter comes after Ebi’s remarkable return to Naija Ratels, where she made an impactful mark as the Super Falcons captain.

The seasoned 40-year-old defender’s transition to Bnot Netanya for an undisclosed fee marks a pivotal moment in her football journey. Having previously showcased her skills in Belarus, China, and Spain, Ebi’s addition to the Israeli club is expected to bring both experience and proficiency to the team.

Ebi’s recent stint with Naija Ratels saw her actively participating in three NWFL games, leaving an indelible impression with an impressive assist in the match against Nasarawa Amazons. Her enduring commitment to the sport, coupled with her unwavering dedication, has solidified her reputation as a formidable force on the field.

https://mediatalkafrica.com/141456/onome-ebi-makes-exciting-move-to-join-israeli-club-bnot-netanya/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by megamank(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10
This woman Abi na matured girl should go and retire and go start a family she has done enough … she can start a coaching career for girls in schools ..

3 Likes

Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:04pm On Jan 10
Nice one

If I see the israel go now I for happy, no be here when nigeria lives doesn't matter

8 Likes

Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by uscofield: 12:04pm On Jan 10
Good job Ebi.
Go and shine.

2 Likes

Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by Thobie85: 12:05pm On Jan 10
Beauty with brain
Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by SeeWahala: 12:06pm On Jan 10
Colona vilus will not like this grin

4 Likes

Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by Xscape1993(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10
Congratulations to her! Wishing her all the best.
Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by theophorus(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10
My Girl too go play Football/Soccer to International Levels.
Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by ATEAMS: 12:07pm On Jan 10
Good luck
Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10
Palestine will be free from the river to the sea

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by IAMBOSS1990: 12:07pm On Jan 10
During this period? She try o. All the best to her sha.

1 Like

Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by adesegun121(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10
Ok
Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by Konquest: 12:17pm On Jan 10
UncleSnr:

https://mediatalkafrica.com/141456/onome-ebi-makes-exciting-move-to-join-israeli-club-bnot-netanya/
Why is Onome (Matse's) cousin moving to Israel at this time of military tensions in the Middle East?

She should just stay off anywhere near the southern parts of Israel because it's closer to Gaza though. Anything can still happen there because the hyped Israeli defense system failed for several hours when those criminals invaded several communities in the southern parts of Israel on October 7, 2023.

I know folks who have relocated from the Middle East back to the U.S. because spontaneous violence can erupt in that region and you get trapped in a foreign country. Just thinking out loud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by Judolisco(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10
NzogbuNzogbu:
Nice one

If I see the israel go now I for happy, no be here when nigeria lives doesn't matter
make Gaza no go throw u bomb oh...
Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by sylve11: 12:20pm On Jan 10
Nice one @ Onone Ebi. cool
Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by alphaconde(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10
make hamas no drop knockout for field o
Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by Izuchukwu70: 12:30pm On Jan 10
NzogbuNzogbu:
Nice one

Hustle and stop blaming Nigeria. ...that's when you will make it. Try it.
Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by Elidrisy20: 12:34pm On Jan 10
This woman dey craze, very bad time to go to isreal
Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by porthouse7(f): 12:52pm On Jan 10
Make this girl retire, she go don pas 45yrs
Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by mytime24(f): 1:00pm On Jan 10
Good 👍
Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by AK481(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10
Dear Terrorist hamas,

If you hurt this lady, then you will be personally drawing Nigeria into this war against you .

I will register for IDF and serve all of you my own version of justice .

1 Like

Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by Freshtruth(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10
I taught dey said she wan come Nigeria come retire she for try am na grin Ahmed musa attempt it he had to ran away for his dear life

1 Like

Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by Postinor: 2:20pm On Jan 10
Stupid girl, she went to play ball for terrorist israel
Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by Tealcrestmedia(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10
Is she not following the news? There's serious unrest there and you're going there? Issorait.
Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by ufuosman(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10
All d best
Re: Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya by IDENNAA(m): 1:53am On Jan 11
megamank:
This woman Abi na matured girl should go and retire and go start a family she has done enough … she can start a coaching career for girls in schools ..

Honestly, she needs to retire and start a family. I respect her career and service to her country but she needs to retire from national football.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

1xbet Is Giving Me Heart Attack Now / Prosecutors Drop Rape Allegations Charges Against Neymar Jr. / Nigeria Beats Morocco 6-1 To Qualify For 2017 FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.