Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Shocking Revelations About Frail Looking Nollywood Identical Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking Revelations About Frail Looking Nollywood Identical Twins (6344 Views)

"I'm About To Make Some Shocking Revelations" - Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-husband / I Can Be A Second Wife - Says Nollywood Identical Twins Chidiebere / Nollywood Identical Twins (aneke Twins) Shares Another Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Revelations About Frail Looking Nollywood Identical Twins by mundus(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2011
Taiye and Kehinde Osuolale are identical twins popularly known as Ibeji Oran in the Yoruba movie genre.

These names were given to them on account of their roles in an epic movie entitled,Ide,produced by late Yekini Ajileye in 1993.Since then,the diminutive actors have not looked back.

The duo who are happily married have also featured in movies like 'Koto Aiye', 'Seranko Seniyan' among others.
Read in details at http://martinuwakwe..com/2011/11/shocking-revelations-about-frail.html

Re: Shocking Revelations About Frail Looking Nollywood Identical Twins by Kx: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2011
Why does this look like Biafrian kids during the civil war?
Re: Shocking Revelations About Frail Looking Nollywood Identical Twins by mundus(m): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2011
lol, you are wicked. they are celebrities o
Re: Shocking Revelations About Frail Looking Nollywood Identical Twins by Kx: 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2011
Re: Shocking Revelations About Frail Looking Nollywood Identical Twins by mundus(m): 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2011
Re: Shocking Revelations About Frail Looking Nollywood Identical Twins by Outstrip(f): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2011
What is the diagnosis
Re: Shocking Revelations About Frail Looking Nollywood Identical Twins by Ignatio(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2011
Are they mentally normal?
Re: Shocking Revelations About Frail Looking Nollywood Identical Twins by mundus(m): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2011
This guys are popular Yoruba actors
Re: Shocking Revelations About Frail Looking Nollywood Identical Twins by pslm23(f): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2011
They suffer from a condition known as Progeria which in essence means premature aging. There are a handful of people worldwide who suffer from this genetic mutation.
Read up more on it here and you can also google the word Progeria and you'll find pictures of other people with this problem and they look just like these twins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progeria
Re: Shocking Revelations About Frail Looking Nollywood Identical Twins by Outstrip(f): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2011
I was going to say that but I was not sure. They look just like the ones that were shown on TLC though all the ones I have seen on TV have been white. Thanks "TheShepherd'sPsalm" cheesy
Re: Shocking Revelations About Frail Looking Nollywood Identical Twins by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2011
mundus:

This guys are popular Yoruba actors

Which movies because I've never seen them in any Yoruba movie. Def not popular.

They should be admitted to the hospital for treatment, because I dont think this is normal.
Re: Shocking Revelations About Frail Looking Nollywood Identical Twins by RickyRoss1(m): 6:01am On Nov 05, 2011
pslm23:

They suffer from a condition known as Progeria which in essence means premature aging. There are a handful of people worldwide who suffer from this genetic mutation.
Read up more on it here and you can also google the word Progeria and you'll find pictures of other people with this problem and they look just like these twins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progeria

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no comment
Re: Shocking Revelations About Frail Looking Nollywood Identical Twins by dominique(f): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2011
@psalm 23
i also thought it was progeria but i don't think so anymore. The average life exptancy of a progeriac male is 17 years old (14 for female). These twins are well into their 20s and are married. I'm suspecting they have a genetic condition close to progeria.
Re: Shocking Revelations About Frail Looking Nollywood Identical Twins by Outstrip(f): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
The oldest surviving person with progeria was african. he died at age 26 according to the wikipedia article psalm23 posted. It is possible that it is progeria. Our diet is different from western countries. What people are exposed to environmentally is also different. Eating pounded yam and fresh fish will always be better than eating macaroni and cheese on a daily basis. Our traditional diet might be the reson why their bodies have held together this long. But they still need help. Maybe they should contact oneof these TV stations that talk about Progeria. I know I had never seen or heard of any twins with the condition and their age also would make it many researchers joy to sit with them. It might help future unborn kids.
Re: Shocking Revelations About Frail Looking Nollywood Identical Twins by yme1(f): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2011
OMG. Years Back these guys came to My secondary sch, I can still remember the play they did scared the sh**t outta us all

1 Like

Re: Shocking Revelations About Frail Looking Nollywood Identical Twins by Dede1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2011
Kx:

They will definitely look better than you if God could grant you the same circumstance. During the American civil war of 1863, the men, women and kids looked the same as Biafrans due to malnutrition. In most recent wars in the east Africa, Ethiopians and Somalis did not look different from servitude by hunger

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Controversial Maheeda and Davido after sex romp / Reasons Ronaldo Is Twice Popular Than Beyonce / Do I Really Look Like 2face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.