Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Is This Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy About BBC Documentary? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy About BBC Documentary? (435 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy About BBC Documentary? by owukpa(m): 3:50pm On Jan 10
IDOMA TELEVISION has obtained a recently surfaced video featuring the late Prophet Temitope Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations. In the video, there appears to be a prophetic reference to the currently trending and controversial documentary released by the BBC.

The viral documentary features individuals purported to be former members of the church who confess to having experienced molestation and torture at the hands of the late prophet.
The documentary was released three years after the passing of the cleric.

Footage obtained by Idoma Television reveals Prophet TB Joshua addressing his congregation that he remains unperturbed by the negative narratives surrounding him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txustcsZyK4

Re: Is This Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy About BBC Documentary? by Righthussle: 4:24pm On Jan 10
Ok
Re: Is This Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy About BBC Documentary? by AgentNairaland(f): 6:00pm On Jan 10
It's just a pity that the man of God is dead.. See many years prophecy coming to pass after his death

1 Like

Re: Is This Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy About BBC Documentary? by ItShallPass: 7:15pm On Jan 10
AgentNairaland:
It's just a pity that the man of God is dead.. See many years prophecy coming to pass after his death

He knew he was going to be exposed because he was aware that his ex disciples have submitted accounts of their ordeals in his synagogue to BBC. He committed suicide because he heard that BBC was about to release the report of the investigation. He was a satanist. He was never a man of God.

1 Like

Re: Is This Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy About BBC Documentary? by Courz: 7:26pm On Jan 10
This is another exposure below about TB Joshua. This interview was made hours before the BBC documentary dropped. This is one of the eyewitnesses in the documentary. She made some very serious revelations about why SCOAN members are too attached to TB Joshua. I don't think what was said here is in the documentary. She mentioned how organised they are, how the female disciples are trained by TB Joshua to sleep with different Men coming to the Synagogue especially if they are Rich Men. She mentions how they would wipe their private parts after having sex with them, take their sperm then give it to TB Joshua. She also mentioned that he would take the female disciples to his prayer mountain, sleep with them while he is dressed with Red Occultic garment surrounded with Candles.

In fact, just watch the interview. There are more details.The video isn't long so you can watch it. This video also explained why anyone who goes to SCOAN keeps going back there. TB Joshua was nothing but a Warlock!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUEu4sF7BUo?si=MdDOIk-8P9CnImib
Re: Is This Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy About BBC Documentary? by AgentNairaland(f): 3:13am On Jan 11
ItShallPass:

He knew he was going to be exposed because he was aware that his ex disciples have submitted accounts of their ordeals in his synagogue to BBC. He committed suicide because he heard that BBC was about to release the report of the investigation. He was a satanist. He was never a man of God.

He committed suicide according to your stupidity right or you are God that knows who is his own or who is satanic?
Re: Is This Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy About BBC Documentary? by ItShallPass: 4:04am On Jan 11
AgentNairaland:

He committed suicide according to your stupidity right or you are God that knows who is his own or who is satanic?

You're stupider then I can even imagine.

Are you one of his cult members? The news of how he died is online. Go and read up and stop talking like a fool!

1 Like

Re: Is This Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy About BBC Documentary? by AgentNairaland(f): 7:43am On Jan 11
ItShallPass:

You're stupider then I can even imagine.

Are you one of his cult members? The news of how he died is online. Go and read up and stop talking like a fool!

You are crazy and silly than I can even imagine.

Why propagate nonsense three years after his death? Don't be so mad to believe whatever they said about the late man that can't defend himself in grave you this stupid ignorance moribund
Re: Is This Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy About BBC Documentary? by ItShallPass: 8:04am On Jan 11
AgentNairaland:

You are crazy and silly than I can even imagine.

Why propagate nonsense three years after his death? Don't be so mad to believe whatever they said about the late man that can't defend himself in grave you this stupid ignorance moribund

As far back as 2009, there have been complaints here on Nairaland about the false prophet..

Many of you don't have spiritual discernment so you can be easily deceived simply because someone is performing miracles and distributing bags of rice. There are tons of complaints about him. Immediately he heard that BBC was set to expose him, he knew it was game over. Few days after he got the tip, he committed suicide.

You know those whom Jesus called blind followers of the blind? They don't know the bible. They don't know that there's a standard of things. Neither do they know that there's a spirit called the spirit of deception. To them, anyone is a man of God as long as he mentions Jesus , performs miracles and distributes bags of rice.

1 Like

Re: Is This Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy About BBC Documentary? by AgentNairaland(f): 7:22pm On Jan 11
ItShallPass:

As far back as 2009, there have been complaints here on Nairaland about the false prophet..

Many of you don't have spiritual discernment so you can be easily deceived simply because someone is performing miracles and distributing bags of rice. There are tons of complaints about him. Immediately he heard that BBC was set to expose him, he knew it was game over. Few days after he got the tip, he committed suicide.

You know those whom Jesus called blind followers of the blind? They don't know the bible. They don't know that there's a standard of things. Neither do they know that there's a spirit called the spirit of deception. To them, anyone is a man of God as long as he mentions Jesus , performs miracles and distributes bags of rice.

Is Nairaland BBC or whatevever? Why can't they sue him since 2009 when he was alive
Re: Is This Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy About BBC Documentary? by ItShallPass: 7:24pm On Jan 11
AgentNairaland:

Is Nairaland BBC or whatevever? Why can't they sue him since 2009 when he was alive

They were individual victims with no money. How would they fair against an influential TB Joshua who had wealth in his hands?
Re: Is This Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy About BBC Documentary? by AgentNairaland(f): 8:14pm On Jan 11
ItShallPass:

They were individual victims with no money. How would they fair against an influential TB Joshua who had wealth in his hands?

Is human right not there to fight for them even if they're poor? That is not an excuse
Re: Is This Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy About BBC Documentary? by sureway1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 11
AgentNairaland:

Is human right not there to fight for them even if they're poor? That is not an excuse

Human rights fight TB Joshua, you must be a comedian... He pays his dues...

I heard some of his cases open in ikoyi court, if you have a lawyer friend tell them to go and check... All this BBC documentary is a child's play to the reality... I was a kid when I started hearing of his attrocities..

Like someone already told... Instead of arguing blindly at least go to the area where the church is and make your research..

Interview like 10 people living in that area.. that's when you will know that BBC dey learn.. them no get info..

Have you even ask why all the fathers of faith in Nigeria distance themselves from him..

Have you asked why SCOAN is not in association of any Christian body in Nigeria..

What does the light has to do with darkness..

Go and check the pastors standing with TB Joshua.. Na them them..

You have the Bible, you understand English even if you don't have the spirit of discernment.... What are you looking especially when you are even seeing the mode of miracles in form of magic..

Just give Nigerians food.. if you like be devil.. they don't care...

This ones doing damage control self how old were they when fatai started?

Since my primary school early 90s I have known TB Joshua for his atrocities...

And people have been reporting him since then..

You are hearing it now because of social media expecially if you are not in Lagos..

Before you quote me and argu.. go and interview people living in the area where the church is... Don't let them use nairaland to deceive you...

Attached is a paper of mid 90s for the gullible once asking why they didn't expose him while he was alive.

Re: Is This Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy About BBC Documentary? by AgentNairaland(f): 11:06pm On Jan 11
sureway1:

Human rights fight TB Joshua, you must be a comedian... He pays his dues...

I heard some of his cases open in ikoyi court, if you have a lawyer friend tell them to go and check... All this BBC documentary is a child's play to the reality... I was a kid when I started hearing of his attrocities..

Like someone already told... Instead of arguing blindly at least go to the area where the church is and make your research..

Interview like 10 people living in that area.. that's when you will know that BBC dey learn.. them no get info..

Have you even ask why all the fathers of faith in Nigeria distance themselves from him..

Have you asked why SCOAN is not in association of any Christian body in Nigeria..

What does the light has to do with darkness..

Go and check the pastors standing with TB Joshua.. Na them them..

You have the Bible, you understand English even if you don't have the spirit of discernment.... What are you looking especially when you are even seeing the mode of miracles in form of magic..

Just give Nigerians food.. if you like be devil.. they don't care...

This ones doing damage control self how old were they when fatai started?

Since my primary school early 90s I have known TB Joshua for his atrocities...

And people have been reporting him since then..

You are hearing it now because of social media expecially if you are not in Lagos..

Before you quote me and argu.. go and interview people living in the area where the church is... Don't let them use nairaland to deceive you...

Attached is a paper of mid 90s for the gullible once asking why they didn't expose him while he was alive.

Is it only human right that's there in fighting for a poor man like you?

You will have to go to where his church is located at in helping BBC adding more stories to the already established story

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Pray To God Concerning Your Adversaries? / A Rethink / Obey God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.