Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Where To Put The Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Put The Money (191 Views)

Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM / Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Shows Off The Money He Sprayed On His Boss (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Put The Money by shullamite: 5:07pm On Jan 10
Hi friends,
I am thinking of setting up an average production business, and as such I am seeking for advice on the best choice to invest into.

I intend to set up the business in nasarawa state.

1. BAKERY BUSINESS: how profitable is this business, what is the likely starting cost, what are the disadvantages. Can #2 million be able to start it?.

2. SACHET WATER PRODUCTION: how profitable is this business, what is the likely starting cost, what are the disadvantages. Can #2 million be able to start it?. how much will NAFDAC charge me to set up.

3. BLOCK MOLDING INDUSTRY: how profitable is this business, what is the likely starting cost, what are the disadvantages. Can #2 million be able to start it?.

4. RENTING OF CANOPY AND CHAIRS BUSINESS: how profitable is this business, what is the likely starting cost, what are the disadvantages. Can #2 million be able to start it?.

Please I need mature advice. So that I and other business oriented Nigerians can learn positively.
Re: Where To Put The Money by shullamite: 8:42pm On Jan 10
Pls I need advice
Re: Where To Put The Money by Conner44: 8:56pm On Jan 10
Cool down, look around your location and ask yourself a few deep questions.

What is lacking? What do people struggle to get that they really need? What is that thing that people in your area cannot do without?

In the answers to these questions above lie your solution.

2 Likes

Re: Where To Put The Money by shullamite: 9:06pm On Jan 10
Thanks dear
Re: Where To Put The Money by shullamite: 9:34am On Jan 11
Re: Where To Put The Money by Fortified06: 10:10am On Jan 11
Conner44:
Cool down, look around your location and ask yourself a few deep questions.

What is lacking? What do people struggle to get that they really need? What is that thing that people in your area cannot do without?

In the answers to these questions above lie your solution.
You have said it all.
@OP, please take this answer seriously. Don't just jump into any business without trying to solve the needs of people in your environment. What is needed most is what should venture into and that is how you make massive profit.

1 Like

Re: Where To Put The Money by Endymi: 10:04pm On Jan 23
shullamite:
Hi friends,
I am thinking of setting up an average production business, and as such I am seeking for advice on the best choice to invest into.

I intend to set up the business in nasarawa state.

1. BAKERY BUSINESS: how profitable is this business, what is the likely starting cost, what are the disadvantages. Can #2 million be able to start it?.

2. SACHET WATER PRODUCTION: how profitable is this business, what is the likely starting cost, what are the disadvantages. Can #2 million be able to start it?. how much will NAFDAC charge me to set up.

3. BLOCK MOLDING INDUSTRY: how profitable is this business, what is the likely starting cost, what are the disadvantages. Can #2 million be able to start it?.

4. RENTING OF CANOPY AND CHAIRS BUSINESS: how profitable is this business, what is the likely starting cost, what are the disadvantages. Can #2 million be able to start it?.

Please I need mature advice. So that I and other business oriented Nigerians can learn positively.

I am an engineer,2million is too small for a water factory.
You will need nothing less than 3.7-4million to get a standard factory.
Is a good business,if you have enough capital to start.
I set up both sachets water or Pure Water factory and bottle water factory too,for those going into the business.

(1) (Reply)

I Got 38 Debit Alert For Just A GTB Tranfer / Private Chauffeur.. / Discos - Investors Not Willing To Buy Stake In Power Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.