Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Needed: A Statistics Tutor With A Knowledge Of Rstudio - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Needed: A Statistics Tutor With A Knowledge Of Rstudio (112 Views)

An Online Matlab Tutor With A Passion For Helping Other / An Online Matlab Tutor With A Passion For Helping Other / Hire A Qualified Online Statistics Tutor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Needed: A Statistics Tutor With A Knowledge Of Rstudio by TimePiece(f): 11:30pm On Jan 10
I am in need of a private tutor who is very knowledgeable of statistics and how to use Rstudio on it. This is like an intro class into statistical inferences.

I want the class to take place 2-3 times weekly online.
Reply to this post if you’re interested.
Thank you.
Re: Needed: A Statistics Tutor With A Knowledge Of Rstudio by TimePiece(f): 12:13am On Feb 01
TimePiece:
I am in need of a private tutor who is very knowledgeable about statistics and how to use Rstudio on it. This is like an intro class into statistical inferences.

Thank you.

Still searching.
Re: Needed: A Statistics Tutor With A Knowledge Of Rstudio by MrNovo: 10:25pm On Feb 13
TimePiece:
I am in need of a private tutor who is very knowledgeable of statistics and how to use Rstudio on it. This is like an intro class into statistical inferences.

Thank you.
Are you still in need of this, let's talk

(1) (Reply)

Extension Of The Online Registration For The Supplementary Post-utme / Sportaza Bookmaker - Your Ultimate Betting Destination / Gregory University Uturu Announces Salaries Increment For Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.