Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) (82151 Views)

Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Mvnster: 9:50am On Jan 11
illicit:
This is why I drink one or two bottles after a very long day...

I buy a chilled beer instead of sniper

🕶️
Its not just the beer dude, its what you do while drinking the beer and after that, thats what keep you going.

...Finding a way to keep yourself happy and be at peace is the most important thing in this life...no gree for anybody when want take your peace this year#
..live in peace...not rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Spinno: 9:50am On Jan 11
This is extremely pathetic, you could have hold on and look up to God, may the Lord have mercy on your soul
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Achoghim: 9:51am On Jan 11
The law of natural selection? Suicide is never an option but how are we going to stop the weak ones from taking that route. Anyway, may her soul rest in peace and may the family she left behind find the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Bluntemperor: 9:52am On Jan 11
TheBTCinvestor:
My God...I remember when I used to work In the Diamond bank now Access bank in 2013 as a full staff marketer....I was bashed because of low figures, disgraced during MPR, talked down on my colleagues, my salary was poor and I felt my future was bleak. It was a long struggle till I left for keystone bank and the harassment to meet deposit and risk asset continued...Imagine being told to raise 400m in 6month
I was always responding to queries stating why i havent met 60percent of my target..this affected me in many ways and I still have PTSD. Omo thank God....My Jehova came thru and gave me a good oil and gas offer that disgraced my enemies...They thought they had won by kicking me out..little did they know God had a better plan. Bank job is not for the weak!!!..I totally understand her frustration. cry

God bless you!
All this Whiteman's ways we are trying to import into Nigeria is not going to help anyone!
Suicide is never the best of ways!
For 'Winners don't quit a race and quiters can never win'
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:52am On Jan 11
Stress=depression=mental illness=suicide thoughts. It can happen to anyone even wealthy, happy and healthy people, look after yourself mentally.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Sirchiboy: 9:52am On Jan 11
TheBTCinvestor:
My God...I remember when I used to work In the Diamond bank now Access bank in 2013 as a full staff marketer....I was bashed because of low figures, disgraced during MPR, talked down on my colleagues, my salary was poor and I felt my future was bleak. It was a long struggle till I left for keystone bank and the harassment to meet deposit and risk asset continued...Imagine being told to raise 400m in 6month
I was always responding to queries stating why i havent met 60percent of my target..this affected me in many ways and I still have PTSD. Omo thank God....My Jehova came thru and gave me a good oil and gas offer that disgraced my enemies...They thought they had won by kicking me out..little did they know God had a better plan. Bank job is not for the weak!!!..I totally understand her frustration. cry
Amen.
Bro please connect me 🙏.
I am dying too.
Jobless for years.
I am on my knees begging you.
Help a dying soul

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by sonofElElyon: 9:52am On Jan 11
Wondering how sniper manufacturers are feeling about their product being the leading suicide method
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by SleekyP(m): 9:53am On Jan 11
Danielomisco:
I swear bro,I hated Monday's
Some take hard drugs just to attend the MPR session…..you know the drill.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Solofresh2: 9:54am On Jan 11
stacyadams:

Are you a banker bro?
Yes,auditor
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Antoeni(m): 9:55am On Jan 11
Buhari Was Otapiapia, While Tinubu is SNIPER.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Christlike01: 9:55am On Jan 11
If only she knew that she had a very bright future ahead of her,she wouldn't have done this. Haa,Olorun Eri,awon Ota Omo yi pa t'ogo t'ogo !

No matter how difficult what you may be passing through is,I know it can be really tough,but never give in to the temptation to end it all ! God is aware of your situation and He is able to help you only if you truly seek Him.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:55am On Jan 11
MAY WE FIND HELP AND COURAGE IN TIMES OF TROUBLE AMEN .
ADA YOU WENT TOO FAR BUT REST IN PEACE 😔
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by WantsandMore: 9:55am On Jan 11
Who's the labour minister?
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Mayeldah(m): 9:55am On Jan 11
Na the bank kill am

she wasn't meeting targets. see her first reason for committing suicide.. 'figures are low'

f**k marketing job

9 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by bigpicture001: 9:56am On Jan 11
if she had a boyfriend, sh wouldn't do this...i am so so so sure....

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by damkin24(m): 9:56am On Jan 11
Kingray10:
Your government failed you.
The rate of suicide has increased *2 in this APC regimes.
RIP.
I know if you don't mention APC or government you won't feel relieved

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by blkmum700: 9:56am On Jan 11
lexy2014:

Who killed her?

You did.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by chukwudiology(m): 9:56am On Jan 11
They should be adequate investigations, I don't see any good reason here why she took her life .
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by sonofElElyon: 9:56am On Jan 11
Never try to solve overwhelming challenges on your own.. i am a Christian who pursues afrer holiness... once i please God i know he will always come through for me no matter the challenges... i make bold to say Jesus will not fail you and will always make a way of escape... find help from true children of God and not from wolves in sheep's clothing and be ready to fight spiritually... war is a fact of life.. Jesus is our victory over the battles of life... spirit of depression must die

3 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by ThMysteriousMan(m): 9:56am On Jan 11
I am in same similar conditions, I need help please.

https://www.nairaland.com/7966250/seriously-need-advice-suggestions-please

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by MisterGrace: 9:56am On Jan 11
It could be that her superior was pushing her too much or even threatening her to meet up with her target.

Some people are just not emotionally intelligent to know when to support or praise a staff.

They should hold her superior and the bank responsible.

6 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Indispensable85(m): 9:56am On Jan 11
Suicide is never an option. Never! Stay alive by all means. There's hope for the living.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by blkmum700: 9:57am On Jan 11
ppogba:

All your assumptions are wrong if I may say.
Anyone that wants to commit suicide MAY choose anywhere they deem right.
What makes you think it is all staged?
Someone killed her inside a staff toilet in a bank? Wonderful thought!
Does is makes sense that someone kills another in such an office environment?
Did the killer forced her to write the note before killing her?

Finally, how old are you?

Old enough to be your elder brother if not your daddy.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by kisani: 9:57am On Jan 11
Looking at the foot of the note its obvious she use current diary. Its so unfortunate, but taking ones life is not the option, leaving your family in sorrow and who knows your destiny abode. Let share our grief with those around not minding their critics. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Codes151(m): 9:57am On Jan 11
banks been cheating Nigerians, taking unnecessary charges, yet they cant pay workers well

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by izubext007: 9:58am On Jan 11
The best way to avoid all this things , is to get closer to God almighty......R.I.P my dear, although ur decision was wrong

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by yemmywesey(m): 9:59am On Jan 11
Nafdac Should Ban the production of suicide mission sorry sniper.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Goldbw122(m): 9:59am On Jan 11
Life is hard, we know but you have to hold on for dear life, is not easy even if you have money, you just have to keep adding to the money more, or taking out of the money less, well what she did is kind of not right, she should have complain to someone, and seek help. I think she will be the shy time, sometimes it is good to speak up. Very important.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Donedeal1(m): 9:59am On Jan 11
Her"mind is messed up"

This may be the major problem

How,why,whom

What's the reason for the messing up?.

May God comfort her family and friend.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Sirchiboy: 10:00am On Jan 11
kingthreat:
This beautiful sexy body just wasted like that? Chai.
I wish she had a friend like me, she would never have contemplated suicide.
Please friends, let us be more than a friend to those we know are facing some tough times.
Please help me sir.
I am in the same conditions although I don't have pussy or breasts to give to you.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Babangidapikin: 10:00am On Jan 11
Whatever you are going through, even if the situation is shaming you ..Just remember in 300 years no one would remember .. If you go and commit suicide remember in four week the hue and cry would be over ... Whenever the thought comes keep telling it , you aren't going no where and you would live till 120 Years , so you can't be rush ...Those speeding can continue to speed ...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) / Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Kano Mysterious Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.