Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Create Your Own Website At An Affordable Price. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create Your Own Website At An Affordable Price. (780 Views)

Exposed:how To Create Your Own Professional JAMB CBT Software No Coding Required / Learn To Create Your Own Website And Make Your Cool Cash / How to Create your Economic Success Out Of Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create Your Own Website At An Affordable Price. by osilaboy(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2007
dear nairalanders this is for people who want to create a website for just a little charge. this is really great and fantastic, you can create a wonderfull website with just a token of #25,000. ordinarily any website biulder will charge you about #50,000 or even more but this is really getting closer to your desire to have your own website. if you are intrested do contact me with the email imsudiplomat@yahoo.com or call me with the number 08068234305 dont miss this wonderfull opportunity. thanks to all.
long live nairalanders! long live nairalanders from Imo state!! long live all Nigerians!!! and long live the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Create Your Own Website At An Affordable Price. by jeco(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2007
Thanks my guy, thats a great idea.
Your information has some shortcomings, you did not tell us whether you willbe giving out the control panel to your client so that they can always edit the content of their web page at their convenient, also you did not tell us how many domain based e-mail addresses therein, how pages of the web site they will enjoy, etc. In fact i will provide the total solution u need. Check out our parent web site here: www.webalive.biz

But never worry, i will offer unlimited e-mail addresses, unlimited pages, i will also hand over the control panel to my clients, etc. Check out the details by logging to my personal web page http://webaliveng.googlepages.com then click on WEBALIVE, at the bottom u can see my contacts for any enquires.

Thanks
Re: Create Your Own Website At An Affordable Price. by naijacutee(f): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2007
I think that the major selling point for any budding web designer would be their website. How can anyone trust you to create a website for them, if you don't have an interesting site yourself? I think a worthy investment would be creating your own websitesite, with which you can showcase your abilities.
Re: Create Your Own Website At An Affordable Price. by nosma(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2007
go to www.ejobs-secret..com and click on the doteasy.com website. all your problems will be solved

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Guys / Get Your Skye Bank Naira Credit Card / Mtn Makes 1 Million Naira Per Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.