Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

TB Joshua’s Star Alignment Suggests He Was A Mad Man Under Spiritual Darkness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’s Star Alignment Suggests He Was A Mad Man Under Spiritual Darkness (486 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua’s Star Alignment Suggests He Was A Mad Man Under Spiritual Darkness by sukkot: 7:02am On Jan 11
So he is solar gemini which if you break down the symbolic meaning of this house it is where souls with varying degrees of madness are placed . Examples of these varying degree of mad Gemini souls are Kanye west, Donald trump, Boris Johnson, muhmar ghaddafi, Tupac shakur, and Johny depp. I am sure we can all agree that the gentlemen mentioned had or have varying degrees of madness. And so Gemini is where these souls are hatched .
Then he is Luna Aquarius which is the house of spiritual darkness and spiritual stagnation

And so basically this is a person in spiritual darkness with a degree of madness who was colonized by some dark forces and propelled to global stardom . Not unlike what is happening to TD jakes now where he is being exposed for being gay. I made a prophesy thread for 2024 that the angels will take over and a wave of cleansing and exposures in the religious and political sector would occur. It has started. In the political sector we have seen up to 10 stalwarts kicked out of their positions and facing EFCC including the popular Betta edu. 2024 is a year of spiritual cleansing of the political and religious class. Who will fall next ? Let’s peep through the keyhole

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Star Alignment Suggests He Was A Mad Man Under Spiritual Darkness by SocialJustice: 7:33am On Jan 11
You also look mad to me. Are you one of them?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Star Alignment Suggests He Was A Mad Man Under Spiritual Darkness by illicit(m): 7:59am On Jan 11
And u are...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Star Alignment Suggests He Was A Mad Man Under Spiritual Darkness by sylve11: 1:41pm On Jan 12
SocialJustice:
You also look mad to me. Are you one of them?

😆 na wa I

My Sukkot mad?

grin cool
Re: TB Joshua’s Star Alignment Suggests He Was A Mad Man Under Spiritual Darkness by sukkot: 1:43pm On Jan 12
sylve11:

😆 na wa I

My Sukkot mad?

grin cool
cheesy grin my Chief
Re: TB Joshua’s Star Alignment Suggests He Was A Mad Man Under Spiritual Darkness by NaijaMemes: 1:17pm On Jan 13
Sukkot, don't mind these people. They say that you are mad because they don't understand.

They lack knowledge of the higher dimension opened by the holy hashish.

Smoke on, brother. The holy herbs inspire!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Star Alignment Suggests He Was A Mad Man Under Spiritual Darkness by sukkot: 3:06pm On Jan 13
NaijaMemes:
Sukkot, don't mind these people. They say that you are mad because they don't understand.

They lack knowledge of the higher dimension opened by the holy hashish.

Smoke on, brother. The holy herbs inspire!
hehe my guy
Re: TB Joshua’s Star Alignment Suggests He Was A Mad Man Under Spiritual Darkness by AngelicBeing: 7:14pm On Jan 14
sukkot:
So he is solar gemini which if you break down the symbolic meaning of this house it is where souls with varying degrees of madness are placed . Examples of these varying degree of mad Gemini souls are Kanye west, Donald trump, Boris Johnson, muhmar ghaddafi, Tupac shakur, and Johny depp. I am sure we can all agree that the gentlemen mentioned had or have varying degrees of madness. And so Gemini is where these souls are hatched .
Then he is Luna Aquarius which is the house of spiritual darkness and spiritual stagnation

And so basically this is a person in spiritual darkness with a degree of madness who was colonized by some dark forces and propelled to global stardom . Not unlike what is happening to TD jakes now where he is being exposed for being gay. I made a prophesy thread for 2024 that the angels will take over and a wave of cleansing and exposures in the religious and political sector would occur. It has started. In the political sector we have seen up to 10 stalwarts kicked out of their positions and facing EFCC including the popular Betta edu. 2024 is a year of spiritual cleansing of the political and religious class. Who will fall next ? Let’s peep through the keyhole
Hian, TD Jake's is gay, huh, any link to the story of the gayism of Td jakes shocked
Re: TB Joshua’s Star Alignment Suggests He Was A Mad Man Under Spiritual Darkness by sukkot: 10:04pm On Jan 14
AngelicBeing:
Hian, TD Jake's is gay, huh, any link to the story of the gayism of Td jakes shocked
my guy it’s all over the internet na. At p diddys party hehe 😄
Re: TB Joshua’s Star Alignment Suggests He Was A Mad Man Under Spiritual Darkness by AngelicBeing: 11:09pm On Jan 14
sukkot:
my guy it’s all over the internet na. At p diddys party hehe 😄
Chai shocked

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Request. / deleted / Must We Merry, Dine And Wine On Xmas Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.