Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

How To Restore Accidentally Deleted Database. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Restore Accidentally Deleted Database. (108 Views)

How Can I Recover Accidentally Deleted Operating System In Windows 10 / OST Recovery Software To Restore & Recover OST / How To Restore Windows 7 To Factory Settings Without Disk With Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Restore Accidentally Deleted Database. by webiliti(f): 9:41am On Jan 11
Hello all! welcome to another interest article of mine, here today we will be talking about how to restore accidentally deleted database miraculously. Ya why I used the word miraculously is that I was in this situation where I accidentally deleted a database of a website under my care ranking number 1 on google www.houseplanng.com as a developer I tried all I could to restore it funny enough there was no backup of the site to my knowledge. I tried so many different ways but to no avail, I search on www.google.com to get tips from other expatriate on how to restore drop database accidentally without a backup, responses I got where not friendly at all, some info I got said if a database is drop and no backup to restore is good as gone which means the website has come to its dead end.

So I relied on GOD for help, I started going through all the features in the CPANEL then I saw a hidden backup which I never imagine would exist and I used the backup to restore the site dropped database. With the joy of such achievement I decide to share it with you all.

How To Restore Accidentally Deleted Database.
STEP 1: Login to your site CPANEL e.g. www.XXXXXX.com.ng/cpanel

STEP 2: Input your user name and password and click on log in.

How-to-restore-accidentally-deleted-dropped-database-webiliti

STEP 3: Move to JETBACK up section and click on database backups

STEP 4: Search for the database name and the save date you want to restore and click on generate database

STEP 3: Click add to DOWNLOAD queue, allow it to process and bring out a download bottom

STEP 4: Click on the download to download the restored database

STEP 5: Go back to your phpmyadmin to import the downloaded database.

STEP 6: Refresh your site and that’s all.

PLEASE ALWAYS RUN A FULL BACKUP OF YOUR WEBSITE COMPULSORY IMMEDIATELY AFTER DEVELOPING SAVE TO CLOUD DRIVE OR PC , THEN TIME TO TIME YOU CAN RE BACKUP FOR BETTER SECURITY.

For More CONTACT US Info Send Me Email: Info@Webiliti.Com.Ng

(1) (Reply)

Google Launches First Africa Cloud Region In South Africa / Asus Intel 500gb HDD 4gb RAM For Just 70k / Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.