Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

SCAM ALERT: My Encounter With A Fraudster Who Tried To Hack My Whatsap Line (pic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SCAM ALERT: My Encounter With A Fraudster Who Tried To Hack My Whatsap Line (pic (329 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Lady Loses N50k To Fraudster Who Promised Her Double (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT: My Encounter With A Fraudster Who Tried To Hack My Whatsap Line (pic by lawalosky(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11
This was my experience today with a fraudster who tried to hack my WhatsApp account. It was my personal experience and I think one or two will learn and not make a mistake.

I have seen people telling me there WhatsApp number was hacked and today I have the encounter myself.

So here is my story (sorry for some bad grammar)

So this guy (the fraudster) call me that, there was an online meeting, which I have dedicated myself to attend... something something like that, he said the meeting is about to start or so that, he wants to reserve a either a seat or something, he now ask me scroll down my screen and send him a 6 digit number, at the top to reserve for me,

Do you know what he changed the WhatsApp language so as to confuse me.

I have even given him 3digit out 6digit, before a very hard ressetting hit my brain, and I said whaaaat, I immediately ended the call and when to my message to discover the Fraudster is trying to verify my number on another phone.

I laff, and the stupid idiot call back and was like, tell me the last 3 digit,,,

I just keep thinking which kind of course or insult I will put across this man, I just say "bros go and find work" immediately he ended the call.

Below was how he changed the language from English to one other languages so, I will be confused.. please fellow Nairaland, be careful out there, is not about smart but always think through before sending any number to unknown people.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Time To Retrieve Old Regional Values / How To Avoid Pickpocket In This Christmas,Couple With Hardship Season. / Rebuilding Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.