Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest (17388 Views)

Dangote Gained $5 Billion In 22 Days As Net Worth Hits $20 Billion / Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Ibadanpikin: 5:52am On Jan 12
LegendHero:

We are talking about true billionaire you’re brining nonsense Athur Eze.
Philanthropic activities that Adenuga has done, Arthur can’t dream of it.
What philanthropic activities has Adenuga,compared to what Anambra rich did last year.Let me not include Arthur Eze.
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by zomby(m): 5:52am On Jan 12
Rostikol:

I'm talking about if you are worth 7 billion dollars, you should be looking to spend a minimum 3 billion dollars on public works.

Nigeria is a poor country of 230 million people with an annual budget of just 35 billion dollars.

I just don't see how I can in good conscience be worth 7 billion dollars in such a country and not be looking to spend AT LEAST 3 billion dollars on public works, but instead setting up some 'foundation' that might spend 50 to a 100 million dollars if that.

It's bullshiit. UnAfrican.

They learnt that selfishness from westerners.
I’m glad that you’re speaking for yourself…you should also let others do whatever they choose to do with their money.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Golan007: 5:52am On Jan 12
Rostikol:

I'm talking about if you are worth 7 billion dollars, you should be looking to spend a minimum 3 billion dollars on public works.

Nigeria is a poor country of 230 million people with an annual budget of just 35 billion dollars.

I just don't see how I can in good conscience be worth 7 billion dollars in such a country and not be looking to spend AT LEAST 3 billion dollars on public works, but instead setting up some 'foundation' that might spend 50 to a 100 million dollars if that.

It's bullshiit. UnAfrican.

They learnt that selfishness from westerners.

I agree.

Sadio Mane may not even have 30 million dollars yet hid philanthropy is well known and visible.

We can't count people's money on their behalf but their money must be seen in the form of public utilities.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by zomby(m): 5:54am On Jan 12
Ibadanpikin:
What philanthropic activities has Adenuga,compared
to what Anambra rich did last year.Let me not include Arthur Eze.

I don’t know why you guys keep bringing up these classless igbos. The topic is about a serious businessman moving up the ladder, and not about the Igbo local champions. Please let us stick to the topic.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by zomby(m): 5:57am On Jan 12
The best philanthropists are not known, simply because they do not show off all the great things they do on a regular.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by zomby(m): 6:02am On Jan 12
Adenuga gave the Nigerian government a substantial donation of N1.5 billion (about $4.2 million) in 2020 during the devastating COVID-19 outbreak to help fight the virus.

His kind donation made it simpler for the government to supply testing kits, safety gear, and other essential materials. The government was also able to construct isolation centres because of the financing.

$3.8 million gift to flood victims in the Niger Delta region

After floods destroyed their fields in 2012, Adenuga donated $3.8 million to the people of the Niger Delta region, demonstrating their unwavering dedication to helping those affected by natural calamities. His gift enabled them to support their family and get back on their feet.

$20.5 million yearly donation to facilitate access to quality education

https://philanthropynewsdigest.org/news/other-sources/article/?id=14277621&title=Covid-19,-Education,-3-Other-Philanthropic-Causes-of-Nigerian-Billionaire-Mike-Adenuga

4 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Ibadanpikin: 6:17am On Jan 12
zomby:
The best philanthropists are not known, simply because they do not show off all the great things they do on a regular.
If really you are helping people or contributing to philanthropic activities massively,social media will announce it to the world whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Ibadanpikin: 6:19am On Jan 12
zomby:

I don’t know why you guys keep bringing up these classless igbos. The topic is about a serious businessman moving up the ladder, and not about the Igbo local champions. Please let us stick to the topic.
Adenuga is a social media billionier,show us what he has done with is money.
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by ArinzeAnthony03: 7:28am On Jan 12
Ok
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by DKM123: 7:28am On Jan 12
The rich are getting richer while the p00r are getting poorer......

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Rubyjade: 7:30am On Jan 12
grin
Rostikol:
He should use 200 million dollars and rebuild the National Stadium Surulere, and write his name in gold. cool

Having such big money is not about hiding it in a bank, or in assets, just so you can be high on Forbes list.

Spend the money on public works to help your countrymen.

If I were him, I would be looking to spend a minimum 3 billion dollars of that money on public works.
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by DabuIIIT: 7:30am On Jan 12
LegendHero:
I’m not sure Adenuga will ever meet Dangote unless he diversify his portfolio more.

When Dangote refinery come on stream, the gap he will use to lead the second spot will be so wide.
Many rich Nigerians including this Adenuga are richer than dangote..you just don't know

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Rubyjade: 7:31am On Jan 12
Wainey:
Rich people are always quiet.
They know they are at the top and doesn't need to prove it to anyone.
Na poor people deh try to impress media
The bolded is a statement of fact. Bill gates, Elon and Mark no dey shout.

5 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Rubyjade: 7:31am On Jan 12
DKM123:
The rich are getting richer while the p00r are getting poorer......
Don't invest keep commenting on TikTok.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Rubyjade: 7:33am On Jan 12
kettykin:
Thank God for TIB, Atiku and IBB may God forever bless then for channeling funds from TIB to glo, my sympathy for the staff of TIB who became the sacrifice to produce a billionaire
What's TIB?
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Rubyjade: 7:33am On Jan 12
Bestmanfornow:

Keep deceiving yourselves on social media almost all the business he is managing nose diving from Glo to Conoil
is there a reason for this?
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by DabuIIIT: 7:33am On Jan 12
CoronaVirusPro:

You said it all!

But sometimes. I always feel they should have at least a child who showcases that wealth
You earlier said rich people don't make noise and you are suggesting the exact opposite,what is the state of your confusion?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Rubyjade: 7:34am On Jan 12
Kindly mention them.
kettykin:

It seems this is another paper evaluation gone wrong because Glo is not in good financial state, most companies in Lagos are in red though

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Alexlalax1(m): 7:35am On Jan 12
First and second when most of our citizens are living in penury doesn't make sense to me....
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by DabuIIIT: 7:35am On Jan 12
muykem:
Without noise like those people with illicit money from drugs, kidnapping, fake medicines etc
You have been saying these all your life just to feel good..are you going to stop when you are 70yrs old?
The year is still new o
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by LeeSmart: 7:35am On Jan 12
One very silent billionaire wey no de make noise, my 1st encounter with him was in 2016. He has a very loving personality

4 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Rubyjade: 7:35am On Jan 12
LegendHero:

You can’t use Davido as an example because he is in showbiz business.

Even poor artist show off with fake lifestyle let alone rich one.
Them many for social media.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by sukkot: 7:36am On Jan 12
Rostikol:
He should use 200 million dollars and rebuild the National Stadium Surulere, and write his name in gold. cool

Having such big money is not about hiding it in a bank, or in assets, just so you can be high on Forbes list.

If I were him, I would be looking to spend a minimum 3 billion dollars of that money on public works.
stadium that he will build and rasaki and chibuzor and Mohammed will be open defecating on the premises. Nigeria is not yet fully ripe for civilization.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Lifemanage: 7:36am On Jan 12
DabuIIIT:

Many rich Nigerians including this Adenuga are richer than dangote..you just don't know
Una don start with baseless unsubstantial claims

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Alexlalax1(m): 7:37am On Jan 12
First and second when most our citizens are living in penury doesn't make sense to me.....How many Canadians are in the list the richest people on earth yet their economy is working
Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by obonujoker(m): 7:38am On Jan 12
Rostikol:

You didn't talk about his hometown in Ijebu Igbo, if he has uplifted it ...

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Addme: 7:42am On Jan 12
Bestmanfornow:

Keep fooling yourself, only Glo is owing other networks
I wonder what you gain in all this dick measuring?
Let him celebrate his people in peace and stop all this competition.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest by Ironbull: 7:42am On Jan 12
Good news of the day. And the most surprising about this man is he is a very quiet man whereas some people with less than N100m in their account with Toyota Venza their biggest car, 3 bedroom bungalow painted white with the cheapest tiles glue to their gate with 2 useless house pilars will startd shouting I'm a billionaire all over the Internet.

God bless Nigeria. I Love my country die, wallahi...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAC Has Moved From Their Yaba Office To Lagos Island / Phone Number For Usa And Uk Paypal Verification / Warning!!! Fairmoney Loan App Will Do This To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.