Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

What Is The Best Way To Get Affordable Internet Access To My Mine Site - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is The Best Way To Get Affordable Internet Access To My Mine Site (598 Views)

Cost Effective And Affordable Internet Service For Your Coperate And Cybercafes / Affordable Internet Connection For Your Cybercafe And Coperate Business / Which Is The Best, Most Affordable Internet Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Get Affordable Internet Access To My Mine Site by EZEB1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2011
I have a mine set location that has poor phone networks but i desperately need internet access at this location to enable information be sent to the workers on site. We have electricity and other infrastructures except poor phone networks. I recently requested for a VSAT installation but their prices especially for subscriptions where quite high. We have a budget of about N60,000 / per annum for internet subscription and we have about 5 computers that need internet. Please can anyone advise on how we can achieve our aim of connecting internet at this location.

Thanks for your advice!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get Affordable Internet Access To My Mine Site by tunde300us(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2011
Hi eze,sent me a text and i will call u back or just send me an email and i will get back to you with prices that match your needs, since its just 5 users and i hope they are not heavy downloaders.
08034025906 or tunde300us@gmail.com
Re: What Is The Best Way To Get Affordable Internet Access To My Mine Site by tunde300us(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2011
Waiting for your mail or text.

(1) (Reply)

Thin Client / What Is The Most Effective Antivirus For Your Computer? / How Do I Retrieve Files Deleted From Hard Drive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.