Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) (1595 Views)

Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje / T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet / "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by TruthsFM: 6:55am On Jan 12
THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA :
(1) He is the only preacher who was asked to relocate his church to Israel in Jerusalem by the government of Isreal (he denied the offer )
(2) He is the only preacher in our time who had Muslims crying outside of his church when he died, why? coz he never selected who to help, for him love was above religion.
(3) Prophet TB Joshua never had protocol.
(4) prophet TB Joshua was paying for all the stadiums he visited all over the world and never collected seed in church.
(5) Prophet TB Joshua never had special seats in his church. The poor and the rich were all in the same space.
(6) Prophet TB Joshua’s wife was seating anywhere just like any other church members.
(7) Prophet TB Joshua never had more than one branch. (Scoan )
(cool Prophet TB Joshua was never selling his anointed water and book.
(9) Prophet TB Joshua is the only preacher who has been put as a cover photo on BCC AFRICA . It has never happened before.
(10) Prophet TB Joshua never allowed his members to kneel before him.
No Matter how good you will be,people will still hate it. But that's okay your reward comes from God.
Follow u @maimediatv for more Spiritual updates

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0VhRy88Eh6aoYKvNxfm5VShvxsMSRz68nbCihhj8DEibBikEMpu4A6bRNqBuZRBHYl&id=100068802860198&mibextid=K8Wfd2

3 Likes

Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by TruthsFM: 6:56am On Jan 12
More pictures below

2 Likes

Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by TruthsFM: 6:57am On Jan 12
God rest his soul in Jesus Name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by victorclean(f): 6:57am On Jan 12
Even Jesus was mocked and termed the demon.

Even if TB Joshua is a demon, his demon have super tried far much in rendering help than godly adeboyes , where the poor men's children where stopped from attending schools built by the pastors with poor mens tithe.

6 Likes

Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:01am On Jan 12
He should have just healed all the beggers instead of just giving them rice.

All nha scam

Bring me 10 blind people he healed

10 lame people too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by Jamie248: 7:23am On Jan 12
MICHEALADEX:

All nha scam

10 lame people too

You sabii

Format ti poju tongue
Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by Dreal1247: 7:35am On Jan 12
Only God knows the truth. But lies may be the first to initiate a journey. Nevertheless, the truth will surely overtake and outrun the lies. Let God be the judge.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:04am On Jan 12
MICHEALADEX:

All nha scam

10 lame people too
I have a friend who always invited me to her church. She wanted me to come and witness the miracles performed by their pastor. So we had this conversation.

She: "He is a powerful man of God. Even the testimonies alone will convince you."

Me: "You know I am a Christian and already belong to a church, right?"

She: "Doesn't matter."

Me: "My point is, at this stage, you know that I am already familiar with testimonies and miracles. So use something else to convince me to come, like God's love, salvation, the oneness in the church—anything but miracles."

She: "Why?"

Me: "Because if I come and don't receive a miracle, I will never come again."

She: "I promise you will?"

Me: "Tell me about your personal experience."

She: "It hasn't happened yet, but it will."

Me: "How long have you worshipped in that church?"

She: "About three years now."

Me: "Have you reached 5k members?"

She: "No, not yet, but it is growing fast."

Me: "You guys are less than 5k, tens of people testify weekly, you have been there for like 3 years, and it still hasn't reached your turn?"

She: "God's timing is the best."

Thing is, I have worked closely with pastors and can tell you for free that any pastor who heals, delivers, uplifts mostly newcomers is a scam.

7 Likes

Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by BestChoiceTutor(m): 9:22am On Jan 12
Jamie248:

You sabii

Format ti poju tongue

Did Jesus heal everyone on earth when he was physically present?

1 Like

Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by Jamie248: 9:25am On Jan 12
BestChoiceTutor:

Did Jesus heal everyone on earth when he was physically present?

Abeg getat
Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by ayo2008: 9:40am On Jan 12
Dreal1247:
Only God knows the truth. But lies may be the first to initiate a journey. Nevertheless, the truth will surely overtake and outrun the lies. Let God be the judge.

Exactly let God be the judge

They are countless of wolves in Sheep clothings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by Benekkk: 9:41am On Jan 12
TB Joshua is very dead. Preach the gospel of Jesus Christ who is alive forever to us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by D4gmail1: 9:53am On Jan 12
Lamba! This is not BBC interview matter. I personally know a young girl he was sleeping with. The girl was my friend's fiancee and she told me how TBJ sexually harassed her when she was younger. She told me this in 2013, and it happened about 10 years before.

To be honest I didn't believe her when she told me, cause I felt probably she was delusional or imagining things in her head. But after I watched the BBC broadcast I could recollect what Kemi told me and it all begins to make sense.

5 Likes

Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by youneedjesus: 10:59am On Jan 12
That's the point. These accusers have no video or picture to substantiate their claims.
Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by ItShallPass: 11:02am On Jan 12
victorclean:
Even Jesus was mocked and termed the demon.

Even if TB Joshua is a demon, his demon have super tried far much in rendering help than godly adeboyes , where the poor men's children where stopped from attending schools built by the pastors with poor mens tithe.

You see TB Joshua's because he does it for show while others do theirs in secret according to the command of the Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by seunjungle1(m): 11:07am On Jan 12
Now, I can vividly see that you're very sick.
If dem dey share the thing for free, e don reach the turn of your olosho woman friend

D4gmail1:
Lamba! This is not BBC interview matter. I personally know a young girl he was sleeping with. The girl was my friend's fiancee and she told me how TBJ sexually harassed her when she was younger. She told me this in 2013, and it happened about 10 years before.

To be honest I didn't believe her when she told me, cause I felt probably she was delusional or imagining things in her head. But after I watched the BBC broadcast I could recollect what Kemi told me and it all begins to make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by Nomerci: 11:11am On Jan 12
A kind devil in the day.at night.hez a huge demon
Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by D4gmail1: 12:18pm On Jan 12
seunjungle1:
Now, I can vividly see that you're very sick.
If dem dey share the thing for free, e don reach the turn of your olosho woman friend

Ode, you said all these because you want to defend your con-artist magician you call prophet. Lol 😂
I have known him to be a con-artist before when he was dishing out fake prophesies. But BBC exposes more inside of his world we didn't know about. I am not amused that a follower like you is defending him, afterall what all, what are you? A follower!
Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by victorclean(f): 12:24pm On Jan 12
ItShallPass:

You see TB Joshua's became he does it for show while others do theirs in secret according to the command of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Secretly by increasing the school fees?. Jesus did his miracles in secret?. Feeding thousands in secret and turning water to wine in secret?

1 Like

Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by thesicilian: 12:44pm On Jan 12
Most pastors didn't like him and he didn't care. And that made them angrier towards him, and again he didn't care.
Same goes for Chris Oyakhilome. I'm sure many will have a lot more to say against Chris

1 Like

Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by ItShallPass: 1:14pm On Jan 12
victorclean:

Secretly by increasing the school fees?. Jesus did his miracles in secret?. Feeding thousands in secret and turning water to wine in secret?

Deliberately televising giving is antichristian.
Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by Omoawoke2(m): 2:28pm On Jan 12
The only thing I want to know is why he committed suicide. grin
Awon Oponu
Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by Omoawoke2(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12
thesicilian:
Most pastors didn't like him and he didn't care. And that made them angrier towards him, and again he didn't care.
Same goes for Chris Oyakhilome. I'm sure many will have a lot more to say against Chris

Wetin be difference between Chris and TB Joshua? Same criminals, same fake miracle workers.
How can someone be doing miracle like nollywood magician, they stretch hand people go dey roll, they do like film trick.
I can’t believe adults fall for those cheap tricks
Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by Pootle: 2:58pm On Jan 12
thesicilian:

e too sure if chris die na em turn, as much as i hate them or religion if you feel they did wrong while they alive confront them now dont wait till they die its total Bs now for his family and legacies undecided

1 Like

Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by Seunpapa65: 3:11pm On Jan 12
God said his judgement will start from the church
Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by victorclean(f): 3:30pm On Jan 12
ItShallPass:

Deliberately televising giving is antichristian.

It encourages people believe in Godly love
Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by zoedew: 3:49pm On Jan 12
TruthsFM:
(1) He is the only preacher who was asked to relocate his church to Israel in Jerusalem by the government of Isreal (he denied the offer )
(2) He is the only preacher in our time who had Muslims crying outside of his church when he died, why? coz he never selected who to help, for him love was above religion.
(3) Prophet TB Joshua never had protocol.
(4) prophet TB Joshua was paying for all the stadiums he visited all over the world and never collected seed in church.
(5) Prophet TB Joshua never had special seats in his church. The poor and the rich were all in the same space.
(6) Prophet TB Joshua’s wife was seating anywhere just like any other church members.
(7) Prophet TB Joshua never had more than one branch. (Scoan )
(cool Prophet TB Joshua was never selling his anointed water and book.
(9) Prophet TB Joshua is the only preacher who has been put as a cover photo on BCC AFRICA . It has never happened before.
(10) Prophet TB Joshua never allowed his members to kneel before him.
No Matter how good you will be,people will still hate it. But that's okay your reward comes from God.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0VhRy88Eh6aoYKvNxfm5VShvxsMSRz68nbCihhj8DEibBikEMpu4A6bRNqBuZRBHYl&id=100068802860198&mibextid=K8Wfd2

(1) He is the only preacher who was asked to relocate his church to Israel in Jerusalem by the government of Isreal (he denied the offer ). Truth is, that will enhance the tourism potential of Israel.
(2) He is the only preacher in our time who had Muslims crying outside of his church when he died, why? coz he never selected who to help, for him love was above religion. No matter what belief system you subscribe to, who gives you something sure is your beloved. Not abnormal.
(3) Prophet TB Joshua never had protocol. Your readings on the fellow lacks depth.
(4) prophet TB Joshua was paying for all the stadiums he visited all over the world and never collected seed in church. He was in business.
(5) Prophet TB Joshua never had special seats in his church. The poor and the rich were all in the same space. Makes his product more attractive.
(6) Prophet TB Joshua’s wife was seating anywhere just like any other church members. Part of the game.
(7) Prophet TB Joshua never had more than one branch. (Scoan ). Hell has only one location.
(cool Prophet TB Joshua was never selling his anointed water and book. The ride to Hell is free. Just refuse to accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour and you will arrive there!
(9) Prophet TB Joshua is the only preacher who has been put as a cover photo on BCC AFRICA . It has never happened before. In life and death he remains a journalist's delight. Controversy sells.
(10) Prophet TB Joshua never allowed his members to kneel before him. When they all kneel before Satan already.
No Matter how good you will be,people will still hate it. But that's okay your reward comes from God. Sure.
Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by ItShallPass: 3:57pm On Jan 12
victorclean:

It encourages people believe in Godly love

It negates the instruction of the Lord Jesus. We follow the Lord, not our logic:

Mathew 6:2-3
"Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly."

1 Like

Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by thesicilian: 5:01pm On Jan 12
Omoawoke2:

Wetin be difference between Chris and TB Joshua? Same criminals, same fake miracle workers.
How can someone be doing miracle like nollywood magician, they stretch hand people go dey roll, they do like film trick.
I can’t believe adults fall for those cheap tricks
Your case pass my power grin
Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by OKOATA(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12
If devil could empower a man to preach the gospel of peace, love and forgiveness the way pastor TB Joshua did, then it means the devil might not be as bad as we think.
Re: Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) by victorclean(f): 8:38pm On Jan 12
ItShallPass:

It negates the instruction of the Lord Jesus. We follow the Lord, not our logic:

Mathew 6:2-3
"Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly."

Mr listen, it contravene nothing. Good work don't hide. Are you aware of the number of scholarships he awarded to Nigerians and foreigners

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let It Go For 2006 / Easter Has Pagan Origins / We Live In A World Of Uncertainty And Deception So How Can We Help Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.