Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

The Source Of My Father’s Power: Insights From TB Joshua’s Daughter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Source Of My Father’s Power: Insights From TB Joshua’s Daughter (189 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Source Of My Father’s Power: Insights From TB Joshua’s Daughter by Spectators: 7:48am On Jan 12
The Source of My Father’s Power: Insights from TB Joshua’s Daughter

https://spectatorsng.com/the-source-of-my-fathers-power-insights-from-tb-joshuas-daughter/

Re: The Source Of My Father’s Power: Insights From TB Joshua’s Daughter by Curious345: 8:32am On Jan 12
TB Joshua Na normal bad boy that used magic powers to rise to the top.

After sleeping with over 10,000 girls at his pent house right there overlooking the altar , he contacted a dreaded ailment .

His dastardly acts leaked and he drank sniper and took his life to evade legal proceedings

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

It Was The Same Bible That Was Used To Enslave Your African Ancestors... / The Afflictions Of The Righteous / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/06/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.