Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan (21174 Views)

If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji / If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila / If Anything Happens To Me, I’d Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible - Actor Fagbuyiro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by IamDora(f): 8:52am On Jan 12
grin grin grin grin
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by zedegit: 8:52am On Jan 12
Tonto Dike is anything but murderess.

Don't play, you'll learn.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Eraddray(m): 8:53am On Jan 12
Everybody is just holding anybody grin grin
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Basildon1(m): 8:53am On Jan 12
Lol. Looking at some of the comments here, I can tell that a lot of the Nigerian youth are finished mentally. The man is playing a strategic game, some are saying "with all his muscles". Must he physically fight to know that he is strong?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by madone: 8:56am On Jan 12
I came to quote people here today. So if I talk anyhow no vex
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by achimendy(m): 8:58am On Jan 12
accordadoga25:
Hehehee

Ibi to ba le lati n ba omokunrin.

This one na man?

Will you keep quiet
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by LilVast1(m): 8:58am On Jan 12
accordadoga25:
Hehehee

This one na man?

Why he dey always fight women? Lol
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by xynerise: 8:59am On Jan 12
Those who are saying despite his "muscle" he is still afraid are delusional. Last I checked muscle is not bulletproof

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by NwokoloOwa: 9:00am On Jan 12
Man, no gree for Tonto. Ever!
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by noskcid(m): 9:02am On Jan 12
naijapikin2:
Okay o
Mohbad talked like this many ignored him. If it's tiwa the police would have commenced investigation.

Come to think of it... This is a fight between...

COKE AND FANTA., 🤪🤪🤪🤪
They should mix the 2 so we have one color
😂

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Jozibrainz100: 9:08am On Jan 12
AqualinaXYZ:
I wish something will even happen to you

You ridiculed Mohbads bully and death case

Shut up!!!.....u don't know anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Fearyourcreator: 9:10am On Jan 12
AqualinaXYZ:

Hope you don go visit mohbad family
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by pacespot(m): 9:11am On Jan 12
Tonto Dokey threatens your life or Tonto's sugar daddy who knows someone in the useless Nigerian police is threatening you.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:12am On Jan 12
Yugoslavia247:
First she is in APC
Second she is fighting naira Marley and Sam Larry for bullying
Now she is bullying
She is now into skin care advert without Nafdac or following Nafdac procedures
She deleted the post meaning it connotes threat to life
Well a renowned APC member
It seems being a ruling party such as APC means you can bully anyone

Darkman played the card right
It is not fear. It is strategy
Darkman has the receipt of her post.
If you think he is afraid then you know nothing
In a case of threat his life is now in tonto hands.
You what that means
If you were in tonto shoes it means your daily prayer is for him to be alive. An enemy could kill him to get at you.

So in all tonto is where darkman wants her
She would think he would be defensive
But now he is the victim

You're smart
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Maliqcious: 9:26am On Jan 12
This man na cruise.. wetting Tonto Dike won do am self.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by victorVIC1(m): 9:35am On Jan 12
Na everything this Very Dark Man dey put mouth. How man go just dey talk talk like this? Some soldiers have also threatened him earlier this week.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Coolsat(m): 9:40am On Jan 12
Same way mohbad told us to hold nairamarley if anything happens to him but you boldly campaign against that statement and said that's not an evidence, so if anything happens to you without seeing practical evidence of Tonto strangling you to death we will not take you serious.

Na now wey e reach your turn you sabi run do video Dy tell us who to hold, nobody will hold anybody, face your battle like a man and stop shaking. I laughed so hard when I watched the video, see fear for him body.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by gare(f): 9:43am On Jan 12
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]

Who are you sending to hold Tonto Dike ? This year slogan: No gree for anyone, why you de gree for her 😂😂😂😂
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Gandollar(f): 9:43am On Jan 12
madone:
I came to quote people here today. So if I talk anyhow no vex
Talk anyhow and chop 4yrs ban.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Kevineleven(m): 9:45am On Jan 12
If anything happens to me, Mk una hold Verydarkman, I will post details later...
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by AllahOfBlood: 10:00am On Jan 12
cheesy

This boy stay away from pussy people u no gree

A fair yummy pussy for that matter

Don't worry when they are done with you u go understand what shaggy mean by strength of a woman

U wan go wrestle power with pussy people
Person wey just join APC, currently sharing pussy among the top notch
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Calitoscassius(m): 10:09am On Jan 12
lonelydora:
Hard man, hard man, small threat...you don dey fear.

2024 is still young to start all these wahala o.

VeryDarkMan o, Tonto Dikeh o....all of them should get out.
I taya! Oo! All of dem shud geatat!
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Calitoscassius(m): 10:11am On Jan 12
Rubbish! him nyash don open now, he dey fear woman grin i don't believe Toto dekay has any interest in harming this loud mouth guy.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by bdon12: 10:12am On Jan 12
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
Tonto will show u nt to mess wit her ever again esp at abuja.go ask her ex bf
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:13am On Jan 12
No way grin grin grin
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by Chukwunonso1: 10:24am On Jan 12
Adewale1603:
With all your muscles and fitness, you dey fear woman. Woman dey threatening you

It won't be a physical fight- like Potable and Igwe2pac. Muscles and fitness are useless here. U should understand.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by fxexperts: 10:26am On Jan 12
jaxxy:

Davido didn't say half of this tiwa don file report bt because he's a man being threatened by a woman nobody cares.
Don't mind them, bunch of shenanigans. Nigerans are just so dumb. been a man means he should not live his life. they are all jokers.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by madone: 10:29am On Jan 12
Gandollar:
Talk anyhow and chop 4yrs ban.
Admin wannabe weldon ooo. Where is the prison you came out from
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by gigabyte13: 10:30am On Jan 12
🤣😂😅😂😅😂😅😂
🤣😅😂😅😂😅😅😅
MOHBAD wey you dey bash anyhow
Talk like that sef
We know how it ends.
You wan dey follow woman fight and you be man.....
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
When you dey accuse Dem of being Gistlover, who you tell that time.
Dem don come for you now
You dey cry....
I Sabi talk
I Sabi talk
Na here your talk don land you.
Like you dey follow woman drag something
Na because Dem never ready for you
If Dem get your time
YOU ARE GOING WAY WAY DOWN
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by fxexperts: 10:31am On Jan 12
virginchaser:
Small Rumuokuta girl, you come dey fear like this. Abeg No Gree for Anybody this year o.
Base on say you get he get two life na. bunch of cheap jokers.
Obynopositive:
I been think say this VDM no de fear before... grin grin grin
ALCOHOLKILLS:
on his videos, he will forming James bond, just a tiny threat from that small girl, this one don de pee for him boxer grin cheesy
Base on say he chest fit hold bullet abi. cheap joker.

accordadoga25:
Hehehee

This one na man?
Get away there with your useless strategy you women has used to cage men all through the years. We now know your strategy and we can use it against you evil folks of the female gender.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by fxexperts: 10:36am On Jan 12
babaRUNtinz:
Lolzz, with all your chest, you still dey fear.??
He cheast with hold bullet na. joker. A nor dey fear and a nor wan come out come talk make them nor think say a dey fear, na dem take they kill una every day for house. check statistic women has killed more men than men have killed women in this life. in fact, women are actually the killers of men. know this and know peace.

lonelydora:
Hard man, hard man, small threat...you don dey fear.

2024 is still young to start all these wahala o.

VeryDarkMan o, Tonto Dikeh o....all of them should get out.
here they come again. i am glad he has flip the script against your useless gender. cheap joker

AqualinaXYZ:

yes i wish so and let us give tonto the Naira Marley treatment and see if she can come out of it.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan by immortalcrown(m): 10:48am On Jan 12
AqualinaXYZ:
Where, when and how? Answer this question if you are not a false accuser.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Hugs Olamide, Cries Profusely (Photo, Video) / Uche Ebere Agu Shares Throwback Picture / Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.