Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Money Issues - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Money Issues (391 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Issues by Nomerci: 8:21am On Jan 12
Between Dec 15th and January 10th.ive spent over 300k. I can't account for it. Fuel.food.data.miscellaneous,business,car maintenance,transport..clothes..shoes... tinubu regime won't allow me save. I'm owing loan apps 50k n they will soon start messaging my contacts. Help......
Re: Money Issues by tropaz(m): 10:05pm On Jan 13
Laughs…. I have spent 950k this new month and I am owing 2 banks, they will start calling me this coming week…

The most important thing is to work smarter and manage your finances better… the leaves ain’t greener on the other side…

Keep on moving!!!
Re: Money Issues by vivalavida(m): 11:21pm On Jan 13
Nomerci:
Between Dec 15th and January 10th.ive spent over 300k. I can't account for it. Fuel.food.data.miscellaneous,business,car maintenance,transport..clothes..shoes... tinubu regime won't allow me save. I'm owing loan apps 50k n they will soon start messaging my contacts. Help......

You are spending because u have the money na. That's why. If you don't have, you will cut your clothes to your size by force.
Re: Money Issues by fineboynl(m): 3:48pm On Jan 14
Lol. 170k for spray. 17k oil change, 3k steering fluid, 100k for fuel between December to now. 30k for front tyres. 90k to change all ball joints in the two front legs and break disks. Everyday car wash. 700k wasted in December expenses.

This year so. I will give car less attention. I see reason why many Nigerians cannot maintain a car. Many people just drive there car like that ignoring all the problems. When the car done tire time they sell it to victim who will inherit all the problems.

I think that is the lesser way to spend less. Buy a tok and maga it for a year and sell. You will realize you will be prudent with the expenses
Re: Money Issues by Lexusgs430: 12:37am On Jan 15
Nomerci:

You need financial re-evaluation..... You're living above your means ........

(1) (Reply)

Corolla 2010 System Too Lean / Https://youtu.be/xw5ac87d3wg / Must Go Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.