Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

What Can I Invest 200k On - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Invest 200k On (371 Views)

What Can I Invest 200k In? / What Platform Can I Invest 200k. / Fund us with 200k On My Online TV and assist us to grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Invest 200k On by Khd95(m): 9:54am On Jan 12
Good morning good people of nairaland and seasoned investors/ business men and women

My younger brother works and earn reasonably well, he entered into a thrift(ajo) this year at his place of work and he’s due to pack 200k by end of march.
He desires to commit that money into a tangible business or investment that require minimal supervision from him, we both agreed that agriculture or food items is a lucrative venture, how ever neither of us know anything about it or how he can go about it.

He wants to diversify and as times goes if the business thrives he will commit more funds into it, he reached out to me for ideas and suggestions and I am equally at a loss on how to go about it

So I am here to seek opinion and guidelines on what to invest 200k on and how to go about it

Thank you
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On by Starboytwo(m): 9:56am On Jan 12
for this buhari time, na 2 odd sure pass
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On by FarmPlanetNG: 9:56am On Jan 12
If not that forum people screwm scam at everything. I am doing 25 acres Watermelon. Would have asked you to come visit my farm and invest with me.
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On by Khd95(m): 10:02am On Jan 12
FarmPlanetNG:
If not that forum people screwm scam at everything. I am doing 25 acres Watermelon. Would have asked you to come visit my farm and invest with me.
where is your farm

My brother lives in Lagos mainland
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On by Khd95(m): 10:03am On Jan 12
Starboytwo:
for this buhari time, na 2 odd sure pass
no betting, crypto investment or the likes

He wants to do something tangible like farming or food business
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On by Starboytwo(m): 10:04am On Jan 12
Khd95:
no betting, crypto investment or the likes

He wants to do something tangible like farming or food business
Dont worry, better informed people will drop nuggets for you soon enough.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest 200k On by Khd95(m): 10:05am On Jan 12
Dominique mukina2

Help with wider audience please
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On by SETHARTHUR(m): 10:28am On Jan 12
Cassava prossesing.
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On by FarmPlanetNG: 10:54am On Jan 12
Khd95:
where is your farm

My brother lives in Lagos mainland

I am.on the mainland too
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On by Khd95(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12
SETHARTHUR:
Cassava prossesing.
how does it work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Invest 200k On by Khd95(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12
FarmPlanetNG:

I am.on the mainland too
how can he reach you to inspect your farm
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On by SETHARTHUR(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12
Khd95:
how does it work?
There are people selling the machine here on nairaland. Buy one and turn it into money making machine.
Re: What Can I Invest 200k On by Tohsynetita1: 12:38pm On Jan 12
Khd95:
Good morning good people of nairaland and seasoned investors/ business men and women

My younger brother works and earn reasonably well, he entered into a thrift(ajo) this year at his place of work and he’s due to pack 200k by end of march.
He desires to commit that money into a tangible business or investment that require minimal supervision from him, we both agreed that agriculture or food items is a lucrative venture, how ever neither of us know anything about it or how he can go about it.

He wants to diversify and as times goes if the business thrives he will commit more funds into it, he reached out to me for ideas and suggestions and I am equally at a loss on how to go about it

So I am here to seek opinion and guidelines on what to invest 200k on and how to go about it

Thank you

Your best bet, farming, export, import. You see that farming, you can become a millionaire in a year, if you know the right crops and you monitor it. An acre of ginger can give you 5 tonnes, a tonne of ginger was sold around 4m some weeks ago. setting up an acre is around 500k. That's ginger o, there are several like castor, sunflower, mushroom, snails, jathropha,stevia, watermelon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Can You Sources For These Agro Foods Products & Supply Them To Foreign Buyers / Onagofly Rewrote The Crowdfunding Records Of Drones On Indiegogo / Negotiable Land For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.