Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Petition To Have An AI Section In Nairaland - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Petition To Have An AI Section In Nairaland (544 Views)

How To Create Comment Section In Django / We Need Algorithms And Data Structure Section In Nairaland! / Can You Create An Ai Chatbot That Can Speak Nigerian Pidgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petition To Have An AI Section In Nairaland by funkymedina: 11:46am On Jan 12
Greetings oo ,
its 2024. What is the process to get and ai section up and running under technology. Where people like me who are interested in ai can gather and discuss latest trends , news and tech. I run an AI tech channel on youtube if anyone want to check me out. thanks
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCskiCJHr4O81qMF_20ZcvKA

1 Like

Re: Petition To Have An AI Section In Nairaland by immortalcrown(m): 11:54am On Jan 12
funkymedina:
Greetings oo ,
its 2024. What is the process to get and ai section up and running under technology. Where people like me who are interested in ai can gather and discuss latest trends , news and tech. I run an AI tech channel on youtube if anyone want to check me out. thanks
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCskiCJHr4O81qMF_20ZcvKA
Isn't AI under programming?
Re: Petition To Have An AI Section In Nairaland by larryking78(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12
Is necessary because Ai is highly evolving.
@Seun please look into it. This will enable Ai enthusiasts to utilize their time productiively without matching on discouraging threads before seeing the Ai threads you desire.
This is a laudable . I second the motion.

1 Like

Re: Petition To Have An AI Section In Nairaland by funkymedina: 3:57pm On Jan 12
it should have its own under technology. Ai is more than programming
Re: Petition To Have An AI Section In Nairaland by DyingFetus: 4:41pm On Jan 12
On colos

Better to have a sec section than AI

AI is just a buzz word like web 3 and NFT

1 Like

Re: Petition To Have An AI Section In Nairaland by Seun(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12
We need an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Discussion Thread where all things AI can be discussed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petition To Have An AI Section In Nairaland by emoboy4u: 8:34pm On Jan 12
Seun:
We need an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Discussion Thread where all things AI can be discussed.
While creating that section, you need to put a mod to watch out and ban those users that spam the sections ads.

2 Likes

Re: Petition To Have An AI Section In Nairaland by funkymedina: 9:54pm On Jan 12
fantastic Seun, we need ai talk asap. the world is moving fast
Re: Petition To Have An AI Section In Nairaland by danielclerkson(m): 1:38am On Jan 13
But for real it will be unnecessary for an AI section as it is umer programming
Re: Petition To Have An AI Section In Nairaland by BenedictAbajue(m): 6:02am On Jan 16
danielclerkson:
But for real it will be unnecessary for an AI section as it is umer programming

The Programming section is noisy...and Programmers naturally don't like noise. Unless if they would now make the AI to be a subsection under programming
Re: Petition To Have An AI Section In Nairaland by BenedictAbajue(m): 6:04am On Jan 16
emoboy4u:
While creating that section, you need to put a mod to watch out and ban those users that spam the sections ads.
Seconded. Seun pls let it be the most disciplined section on this platform. Tech guys don't like noise and unnecessary distraction.
Re: Petition To Have An AI Section In Nairaland by BenedictAbajue(m): 6:10am On Jan 16
EricCursedSoul:
Your Mother's vaginà, DyingFetus 🥺🥺

That's what they read

Just left this thread to another topic in programming section that I accessed from my FB and I saw this comment above

To think this happened in programming section sef get as e be.
Seun I really think this programming section needs sanitization.
Re: Petition To Have An AI Section In Nairaland by danielclerkson(m): 9:01pm On Jan 16
BenedictAbajue:

The Programming section is noisy...and Programmers naturally don't like noise. Unless if they would now make the AI to be a subsection under programming
I am just saying creating another section just for AI will be strenous. Imagine the hour of coding that it will take

(1) (2) (Reply)

Internet Explorer Shortcut Keys / Website Builder Available / Bangladesh Blogger Hacked To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.