Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,051 members, 7,852,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

Which Is The Best And Safest Treatment For Erectile Dysfunctional Please? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Is The Best And Safest Treatment For Erectile Dysfunctional Please? (169 Views)

Can Bitter Kola Cause Erectile Dysfunctional? / Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Erectile Dysfunction / Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best And Safest Treatment For Erectile Dysfunctional Please? by DaddyCash: 3:55pm On Jan 12
My friend asked me this question this morning and I recommended tadalafil 20mg for him because he complained to me that he could hardly get his joystick up these days and that this is affecting his relationship negatively.

Did I do the right thing or is there any other safer alternative option for him?

I know some of you would want to assume I am the one affected but no, I'm always very turgid when it comes to sexual performance but who knows, it can happen to anyone later in life.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best And Safest Treatment For Erectile Dysfunctional Please? by DaddyCash: 5:00pm On Jan 12
He said he did a test on it which proved negative.
He's married and I think he is faithful to his wife because he has not once discussed girls with me. He appears very responsible.
Greenlyf:
First, ask your friend if he have any UTI

(1) (Reply)

Cold Drinks: How Unhealthy / Pineal XT Reviews 2024 WARNING! (shocking Customer Review Exposed) What Consumer / The Weather Is A Bit Cold Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.