Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Pes11 Skills And Feints; Anyone Know How To? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pes11 Skills And Feints; Anyone Know How To? (2001 Views)

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Laptop Games / Please Does Anyone Know How To Fix Xbox 360 Red Light Error? / Does Anyone Know How Much I Can Get Psp umds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pes11 Skills And Feints; Anyone Know How To? by Nickydrake(m): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2011
Hi y'all, i find it diffcult, near impossible even, to make skillful moves like step-overs and such in this particular game. When they do happen, it's definitely by chance. Anyone know the buttons for the feints and the kind? PC version, by the way.
Re: Pes11 Skills And Feints; Anyone Know How To? by almusty07(m): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2011
Re: Pes11 Skills And Feints; Anyone Know How To? by ShquafesX: 2:16am On Feb 21, 2012
Trick: always hold l1 while dribblin or follow these instructions: while playin a match, pause nd go to controls then scroll sidewards to the "attack" section nd scroll downwards nd u'll see a list of tricks nd feints for d game,

(1) (Reply)

Pes2020 Ppsspp Camera Ps4 English Version Psp Android Offline Efootball 500mb / Troubleshooting: Pes 6 Demo / Killer Instinct And Killer Instinct Gold On Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.