Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,132 members, 7,849,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Why TB Joshua Deserves A Post-humous Oscar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why TB Joshua Deserves A Post-humous Oscar (146 Views)

Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp / June 12: T B Joshua's Post Humous Birthday / REVEALED: Why TB Joshua Doesn’t Respond To Critics! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why TB Joshua Deserves A Post-humous Oscar by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:08am On Jan 13
Why TB Joshua Deserves A Post-Humous Oscar

Many don't know that "the Synagogue, church of all nations" which was showing on all "Emmanuel TVs" for many years was actually a movie with TB Joshua as the lead actor and director.

That's because TB Joshua was so good in the role he played in the movie, many, including myself initially, couldn't believe he was only acting a movie, but thought it was truly happening in real life.

We fell for the movie tricks, special effects, scripted miracles, rehearsed lines, premeditated prophecies, make-belief stunts, arranged audience, staged reactions, and everything that contributed to making the movie so compelling, irresistible and consequently such a huge hit that people couldn't stop but kept going back for more.

That's how TB Joshua succeeded in deceiving so many, that even when his co-actors who also delivered their roles so well to make it the huge "success" it was, began to reveal what was actually going on behind the scenes of the movie years later, many were still refusing to accept the fact that it was only a movie script both they and TB Joshua were acting out.

They're still so convinced, they're attacking his co-actors for revealing the truth about what was going on behind the scenes, despite the irrefutable evidence they provided to back their claims, including video footage.

They don't just want to believe it's possible for TB Joshua to be have been acting or faking it. They're ready to defend him to the last or place a bet with their lives that TB Joshua was doing it for real.

I don't blame them much though because it's a testament of how good TB Joshua delivering his role in the movie, I myself also fell for it for a long time despite being a serious Christian.

I can remember how a close relative of mine who resided in Lagos and close to the Synagogue was telling me the same truth severally about him over 20 years ago.

Although I never followed TB Joshua or Emmanuel TV closely, as i still had some reservations about him concerning some his methods and primary focus which made me question him and his motives a bit, it still wasn't enough to convince me that he was fake.

I had a slight feeling he was being targeted out of jealousy, because of what I thought God was using him to do despite being illiterate and the kind of vessel that is often seen as foolish in men's sight. I even made a couple of threads here about him as a result at the time.

So i also fell for his deceit but it took God Himself revealing things concerning him to me via a dream for me to be able to see beyond the facade and come to realize the truth about TB Joshua.

I believe if it could happen to me, it could happen to anyone else.

It's because of how good TB Joshua was in the art of deception. He had mastered the art so well and made it almost impossible to detect just like his master the devil.

His innocent appearance also worked to his advantage, as it was the perfect casting for the image he wanted to portray of himself to the world.

Then his acting skills was next to none. I can remember seeing a video of him shedding tears, while a song he supposedly composed for Africa's unity during the xenophobic attacks in South Africa was being sung, and i was amazed at his acting skills. I don't think previous Oscar winners could have done a better job than that.

Finally his public display of philanthropy which he ensured got as much coverage as possible.

It was the perfect smokescreen to distract men from the real TB Joshua. It's no surprise it what won the hearts of most people as that's what many are still using to defend him today despite overwhelming evidence of his many atrocities.

The man TB Joshua really knew how to attract public sympathy.

He exploited the power of the camera to the fullest using it to create a totally different image of TB Joshua for the public from the real TB Joshua which was known in secret (behind the scenes).

Hence it's understandable why even some true Christian were still finding it hard to believe TB Joshua was faking it and not real.

Jesus said something about the false prophets and christs being so good at deception, they may deceive some elect of God, so this might be a hint of that. Matthew 24:24

Therefore we ought to be brace ourselves for more of such false prophets and false christs arising because these are last days that Jesus spoke about.

I believe however that just as God revealed the truth to me about TB Joshua at His appointed time, that He will also reveal the the truth to all those who were truly His where and when necessary.

They should just ensure they stay on His narrow path and they'd be fine at the end.

God bless.

Re: Why TB Joshua Deserves A Post-humous Oscar by Righteousness2(m): 11:13am On Jan 13
They know but they are caught in the web and bondage of Deceptions .

I am yet to see one person who is genuiely saved, has a Genuie fear of God and Heaven concious come out to say this is where i heard the undiluted word of God that made me SURRENDER genuiely to JESUS Christ.

It is all about he did this ! He gave me that! He gave me this etc.
Make no Mistake! Helping the needy, giving scholarship, doing this or that is a good thing but it is not what makes you a Christian or s true servant of God.

You cannot substitute Holiness, a Genuie walk with God with all these things.
If you are not genuiely saved and living for GOD, no matter how good you are, you are deceiving yourself.

Instead of joining the bandwagon advertising what you don't know, you should go into your closet and ask God to reveal who he is.
Re: Why TB Joshua Deserves A Post-humous Oscar by BRATISLAVA: 12:35pm On Jan 13
The full release is still yet to come.

1 Like

Re: Why TB Joshua Deserves A Post-humous Oscar by BRATISLAVA: 12:39pm On Jan 13
Righteousness2:
They know but they are caught in the web and bondage of Deceptions .

I am yet to see one person who is genuiely saved, has a Genuie fear of God and Heaven concious come out to say this is where i heard the undiluted word of God that made me SURRENDER genuiely to JESUS Christ.

It is all about he did this ! He gave me that! He gave me this etc.
Make no Mistake! Helping the needy, giving scholarship, doing this or that is a good thing but it is not what makes you a Christian or s true servant of God.

You cannot substitute Holiness, a Genuie walk with God with all these things.
If you are not genuiely saved and living for GOD, no matter how good you are, you are deceiving yourself.

Instead of joining the bandwagon advertising what you don't know, you should go into your closet and ask God to reveal who he is.

People have used his philanthropy to deify him. And that's one flaw with Nigerian Christendom.

The defense of giving so much is what they used to drown out the allegations against Apostle Chinyere. The wealth of COZA is what they used to proclaim the innocence of that pastor.

The love and worship of money has clouded their vision. Even the guy from Big brother that wanted to claim he is innocent is saying so because he gave him money daily.

Because someone gave them or others money, it means that they are incapable of evil and should not be judged? But judgement begins from the house of God. How can a saint have committed such crimes?

2 Likes

Re: Why TB Joshua Deserves A Post-humous Oscar by FxMasterz: 5:08pm On Jan 13
It's been long that we've been warning people about the imposter.

1 Like

Re: Why TB Joshua Deserves A Post-humous Oscar by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:47pm On Jan 13
BRATISLAVA:
The full release is still yet to come.
Yes but the end of the full movie is near.

(1) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues Vs Singing Charged Frequencies (sounds) / MURIC Has Issued A Clarion Call To Nigerian Muslims / Where Do Animals Go After They Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.