Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Please I Need Advice For My Two Hot Male And Female Eskimos - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please I Need Advice For My Two Hot Male And Female Eskimos (101 Views)

Please I Need Advice For My Two Hot Male And Female Eskimos / Praise The Lord. My Lili Eskimos Just Had A Safe Delivery. / My Rott's Naughty Behavior: I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice For My Two Hot Male And Female Eskimos by alexalexalex: 1:07pm On Jan 13
Please I want to ask if it's okay for my male and female Eskimo to be mating everyday. The female is on her heat period and my male dog has been crossing her since she has been receptive. To my own knowledge I have seen them mate like 5 times in 5 days. Hope it won't get too much. And if I keep them separately the male gets unrest. Please I need your advice

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of A Dog Leash / How Mrjosh Made His Way To Smith Home At Pup Age / Pitbull Weight Chart And Weight Calculator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.