Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,866 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

NYSC In Abuja, Got Ministry Of Defense Acceptance Letter, Need Help - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC In Abuja, Got Ministry Of Defense Acceptance Letter, Need Help (187 Views)

I Have 2 Acceptance Letter From Two Different PPA In Different Local Government / NYSC In Oyo State: Share Your Experiences. / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC In Abuja, Got Ministry Of Defense Acceptance Letter, Need Help by africamediang(m): 1:59pm On Jan 13
Hey everyone! I'm currently serving in Abuja for my NYSC, and I recently received an acceptance letter from the Ministry of Defense, Abuja. This will be my official place of primary assignment (PPA) for the next year.

I'm a bit nervous about coming to Abuja for the first time and working with the military, but I'm working on overcoming my anxiety.
I want to make the most of my year in service. I've been a content writer all my life and haven't had an official job yet. I studied Management, but I've always enjoyed working independently, creating websites, and writing content for my blog to earn a bit.

Now, at 25, I want to step out of my comfort zone. I've realized I lack interpersonal skills as I've mostly been with my phone or laptop. I want to make friends, connect with people, improve my skills, and learn new ones.

As for my PPA at the Ministry of Defense, Abuja, it's going to be my first physical job at the age of 25, thanks to NYSC. If anyone has experience with the Ministry of Defense or has advice, I'd appreciate hearing your thoughts!

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Your Affiliate Marketing Game Potential With SMAC / Unable To Register / Support Your NYSC Allowance With Smart Gold Earnings. Zero Referals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.