Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List (28460 Views)

Marketers Await Dangote Fuel, Four Weeks After Production Take-off / Nigeria Moves To Recover $3 Billion From Chinese Owned Addax Petroleum / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by sprints1: 8:48pm On Jan 13
He is not going to start selling PMS until at least ending of this year... going by the look of things he might sell higher due to underlying factors such as debt and economic crisis. No business man is running a charity. Am looking at 750/liter so other marketers should be selling 830/liter or higher... After so many deliberation and intense suffering placed upon Nigerians. It will return to selling 550/liter... that's my advice.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by Jlow2: 8:49pm On Jan 13
ManirBK:
May it be more cheaper than expected.
watch how fuel will rise to 1000 very soon
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by linearity: 8:49pm On Jan 13
ManirBK:

Pipe dreams!

As in, how cheap is dangote cement compare to the competition?

1 Like

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13
Throwback:
Even if Dangote buys Crude Oil at international price that has been set, then his refined products should be cheaper that what we import, as importation (shipping) and port and custom charges have been totally eliminated.

Also, the cost of labour to operate his refinery in Nigeria is way cheaper than the cost of labour of the foreign refineries whose products we have been importing.

Cost of production is not weyyy cheaper thou

1 Like

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13
I pray it's cheaper. But something tells me Dangote will sell at 600 range. Man needs to clear billions of dollars in loans
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by ipobarecriminals: 8:52pm On Jan 13
sad lipsrsealedgrin God is una strength there .E go better..How's life in Birnin kebbi cool? I life in Naija and friends in Kebbi.
ManirBK:
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by nearline(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13
Me sef i dey wait for the price list.
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:54pm On Jan 13
chubinwa:
Why can't Nigerian govt build this refinary

F*UK NO

Government should not be putting their hands into business
Every business they put their hands into are always midocre or turn to a failure

Turn this country into a capitalist state like the west and you will see how it will drive development

The only thing govt should put their hands into is providing basic amenities for business to thrive

That is
Steady power
Good transport system
Security
Etch

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by ipobarecriminals: 8:54pm On Jan 13
cool keep Hope and have FAITH cool
jericco1:
Hopefully it will be cheaper
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by fabolouz1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 13
Until BUA & other refineries come on stream , there wouldn't be much difference except in the saving of foreign currency been used to import petroleum product.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by CyberHustle: 8:58pm On Jan 13
Dangote can't sell it cheap. If he does, marketers will take it to neighboring countries and resell for the higher price Dangote refused to sell for. He has made the local refineries sit tight at least.

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by tonicyril: 9:00pm On Jan 13
holophs:
With the current dollar/naira rate, i hope the outcome will not increase the nightmares of Nigeria.
wetin concern dollar concern indigenous productivity biko

Where una dey get una sense sef this people?? grin

1 Like

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by NwaliE01: 9:04pm On Jan 13
ManirBK:

With the way Dangote is dealing with Nigerians on the high price of Cement, I doubt if the price will in anyway come close to fairness to Nigerians.
It's gonna hit harder and besides, marketers will not allow him to spoil their business. They might as well have influence on the prices of the product.
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by nairalanda1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13
ManirBK:

Not too optimistic. He has to pay loans, debts, taxes, salaries, etc.

No, fuel ain't going down below 550 naira anymore. Not even below 700 naira.
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by Owaincouncil: 9:09pm On Jan 13
How cheaper was his cement.
If you think that his price will be better, then you can be deceived with anything

1 Like

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by engrchykae(m): 9:10pm On Jan 13
I don't expect dangote to sell anything at an affordable price.

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by nairalanda1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13
CyberHustle:
Dangote can't sell it cheap. If he does, marketers will take it to neighboring countries and resell for the higher price Dangote refused to sell for. He has made the local refineries sit tight at least.

Exactly.
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by dbestuncle: 9:19pm On Jan 13
Checkwell:
Maybe N650/l for fuel.
That's too much na
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by nairalanda1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 13
chubinwa:
Why can't Nigerian govt build this refinary
post=127927027:

This is the question we have been asking all out government since 1960!!
Oil was first discovered in Nigeria in 1956 in Oloibiri, Bayelsa State.

And since then, not a single refinery,
And that is what just ONE man us doing now.
A big shame on the so call Giant Of Africa.

1. Correction. We built 4 refineries between 1960-88.

2.We also had refining capacity fall from 400000 bpd in 1980's to 92000 in 2012, to 6000 bpd in 2019.

3.The simple reason is that the subsidy regime meant the refineries roughly speaking did not make enough profit to fund themselves adequately.

(That's why we were talking of an old Warri and PH refinery in the early 1990s. That would have not happened with fuel being sold at a profit.)

4.Venezuela is not run by Nigerians. Refining capacity at their largest refinery is now one ninth of what it was decades ago. Same issue...subsidy.

5. Niger has a working refinery because they do not subsidise fuel at all. Ditto Ghana. (2 working refineries).

Sell at a profit, a lot of things work. Simple.

(This is not propaganda and I am apolitical. If it makes your mental health to feel better by believing otherwise, or by believing I support APC , because I believe that capitalisim works, so be it).
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:22pm On Jan 13
Checkwell:
Maybe N650/l for fuel.

Maybe 1200 or 200😏😏
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by Mubiola360: 9:23pm On Jan 13
ManirBK:

https://thenationonlineng.net/marketers-await-dangote-petroleum-product-price-list/
with this development, i belive oil bunkering will reduce as Dangote and its share holders would do everything assiting the government to fish them out in order not to spoil their business

1 Like

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by Donaldoni: 9:23pm On Jan 13
Hallelujah!!! cheesy

God is good!!! cheesy

I am excited cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by Evolutionism: 9:25pm On Jan 13
yesloaded:
Ok

Now we know the reason behind filling station locking up their station

Abeg, let the price be 100naira per litre

Pity we V6 owner o, e no funny to dey use more than 100k to fuel just a car per month despite the fact sey I no dey do Uber

Abeg o

You will spend N1Million per month before the end of his eight years.

Na rehearsal una still dey do.

Jagaban till 2050.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by PHAYOL81: 9:29pm On Jan 13
The game's just started
IT WILL FAVOUR ME AND MY FAM
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by Redhot0007: 9:31pm On Jan 13
Don't expect much from a monopolist
ManirBK:
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by yewit37486: 9:31pm On Jan 13
MT:

I pray and hope so.

The greatness of Nigeria is inevitable.

We have so much resources to sit right there with all the best nations in the world.

Yep. Couldn't agree more.
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by PHAYOL81: 9:38pm On Jan 13
The final consumers are queueing right behind you peeping to get a glimpse too. We all can't wait to start enjoying the products
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by Elegantspiker(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13
ManirBK:
The lowest they can go is N500
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by Authoreety: 9:48pm On Jan 13
Tinubu will hit a jackpot with this...Nigerians will applaud him for what's coming..

This, I have seen
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by Elegantspiker(m): 9:54pm On Jan 13
ManirBK:
It can't be less than N500
Re: Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List by Enemyofpeace: 9:54pm On Jan 13
Una go wait tire

3yrs relationship, he hasn't met ur parents, you haven't met his people, You're not in a relationship fa, you're in a secret cult️ 🤷🤷😏😏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? / Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili / Banks Induce Customers On Conversion Of Dollar Deposits To Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.