Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Foreign Standard 2013 Honda Accord Sport For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Foreign Standard 2013 Honda Accord Sport For Sale (858 Views)

A Tokunbo Standard 2013 Ford Ranger Xlt For Sale … N5.4m / Super Clean Nigerian Used (toks Standard) 2013 Volkswagen Passat For Sale @2m / SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2017 Honda Accord Sport Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Standard 2013 Honda Accord Sport For Sale by NigerianCars: 8:48pm On Jan 13
FOREIGN STANDARD 2013 HONDA ACCORD SPORT FOR SALE

PRICE: 6,950,000 NET PRICE

CALL: 09028005637

#nigeriancars

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Standard 2013 Honda Accord Sport For Sale by NigerianCars: 8:52pm On Jan 13
#nigeriancars

Re: Foreign Standard 2013 Honda Accord Sport For Sale by SeeWahala: 1:26am On Jan 14
N12.3 million undecided said its because it's a sport version
Re: Foreign Standard 2013 Honda Accord Sport For Sale by Inception(m): 2:28am On Jan 14
SeeWahala:

grin grin grin grin

For Nigerian used? No wonder e no gree post price cheesy

When Toks of Touring ( fullest option) is 8 million

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Standard 2013 Honda Accord Sport For Sale by NigerianCars: 5:45am On Jan 14
Inception:

grin grin grin grin

For Nigerian used? No wonder e no gree post price cheesy

When Toks of Touring ( fullest option) is 8 million

Always verify before you believe what people say or comment
Some people have failed in life so they just go about looking for business names to spoil
So it doesn’t look like they failed alone
Tell him to present evidence where I told him the car is 12.3 million naira

1 Like

Re: Foreign Standard 2013 Honda Accord Sport For Sale by NigerianCars: 5:48am On Jan 14
SeeWahala:

If you comment any stupid comment on my posts anymore, you will be held responsible and prosecuted
You will present evidence where I told you the car is 12.3 million naira
Since you want to be foolish in this life you came to

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Standard 2013 Honda Accord Sport For Sale by Nomerci: 6:33am On Jan 14
How can a nigerian used and driven honda which has gulp3d in nigerian fuel,engine oil and the rest be sold for such bogus amount. How much is now tokunbo of this old model honda.maybe 28m or 30m since na brabus.u guys are just thieves. In reality,it's value as a nigerian used car doesn't exceed 4to 5m. Greedy ole. Stupid middleman. U better give the car back to the owner. Tell the owner u inflated the price and u couldn't find a mugu.if hez in need of money.id pay 5m cash

Re: Foreign Standard 2013 Honda Accord Sport For Sale by Inception(m): 6:36am On Jan 14
NigerianCars:

Always verify before you believe what people say or comment
Some people have failed in life so they just go about looking for business names to spoil
So it doesn’t look like they failed alone
Tell him to present evidence where I told him the car is 12.3 million naira

You are right...

Please ignore my post. Happy sales
Re: Foreign Standard 2013 Honda Accord Sport For Sale by NigerianCars: 7:57am On Jan 14
Nomerci:
How can a nigerian used and driven honda which has gulp3d in nigerian fuel,engine oil and the rest be sold for such bogus amount. How much is now tokunbo of this old model honda.maybe 28m or 30m since na brabus.u guys are just thieves. In reality,its value as a nigerian used car doesn't exceed 4to 5m. Greedy ole. Stupid middleman. U better give the car back to the owner. Tell the owner u inflated the price and u couldn't find a mugu.if hez in need of money.id pay 5m cash

Illiteracy and not being realistic with the present situation of life in your country is really sad lol

Re: Foreign Standard 2013 Honda Accord Sport For Sale by SeeWahala: 4:51pm On Jan 14
NigerianCars:

If you comment any stupid comment on my posts anymore, you will be held responsible and prosecuted
You will present evidence where I told you the car is 12.3 million naira
Since you want to be foolish in this life you came to

As you put the price of your market on this thread DID YOUR PHONE CATCH FIRE? did the car stand up and run away from the parking lot?

Everybody is posting their own with their prices only you decided that it is time for nairalanders to be wasting call credit or data haggling with you. You are a joker tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Any Of Dis Cars! / Please Jenju,the Sly,saujee,ivvie I Need Ur Help / 96-98 Nigerian Used Camry Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.