Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,406 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Verydarkman Reveals The Face Behind Gistlover (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Verydarkman Reveals The Face Behind Gistlover (video) (836 Views)

VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son / Apostle Suleman Reveals Person Behind Gistlover Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verydarkman Reveals The Face Behind Gistlover (video) by Niece: 8:20am On Jan 14

In a shocking revelation, social media critic Martins Vincent Otse, widely recognized as VeryDarkBlackMan, has pointed fingers at renowned Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh, accusing her of being the alleged mastermind behind the notorious Gistlover blog on the Instagram platform.

Gistlover, a micro-blogging platform, has gained notoriety for its controversial posts and unabashed gossip about celebrities, public figures, and individuals in the limelight. VeryDarkBlackMan took to his Instagram page to share his claims, alleging that Tonto Dikeh is the face behind the pseudonymous identity controlling Gistlover.

The accusations have stirred a storm on social media, with fans and followers expressing disbelief and curiosity regarding the potential connection between the actress and the infamous gossip blog. Tonto Dikeh, known for her bold and candid personality, has not issued any official statement addressing the allegations at the time of reporting.

While some social media users have voiced skepticism, others are demanding a thorough investigation into the claims made by VeryDarkBlackMan. The situation is rapidly evolving, with fans eagerly awaiting responses from both Tonto Dikeh and Gistlover.

The entertainment industry is no stranger to scandals, but this revelation has taken many by surprise. As the story unfolds, the public is left speculating on the possible motives and repercussions that may arise from these serious allegations against the popular Nollywood actress. Stay tuned for further updates as the controversy surrounding Tonto Dikeh and Gistlover continues to captivate social media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ5nYWqPbiA

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2El5D0tsrP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

lalasticlala seun nlfpmod

Re: Verydarkman Reveals The Face Behind Gistlover (video) by otipoju(m): 8:42am On Jan 14
Na wa. I be real amebo oooo. I watch from beginning to end. Wetin no add value to my life. Maybe because today na work no dey tomorrow and him be good story teller.

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Reveals The Face Behind Gistlover (video) by otipoju(m): 8:42am On Jan 14
Na wa. I be real amebo oooo. I watch from beginning to end. Wetin no add value to my life. Maybe because today na work no dey tomorrow and him be good story teller.

Last last all of them should get out
Re: Verydarkman Reveals The Face Behind Gistlover (video) by Karlifate: 10:10am On Jan 14
Tonto Dike — a dramatic individual who thrives on drama & attention will own a controversial platform...

...and wouldn't have used it to brag or draw attention to her narcissistic personality.

Very laughable!

LMAO! 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Verydarkman Reveals The Face Behind Gistlover (video) by Coolsat(m): 10:58am On Jan 14
I pity people this darkman or whatever deceives. So because you had issues with Tonto then all of a sudden she's now gistlover without any concrete evidence aside his normal rants here and there. Lead them astray once again. Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Verydarkman Reveals The Face Behind Gistlover (video) by bdon12: 11:45am On Jan 14
Re: Verydarkman Reveals The Face Behind Gistlover (video) by Zonefree(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14
bdon12:

Any evidenc3...he needs to be arrested again
Go and arrest him na

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New Fast Internet Cafe Now Opened At Umuahia / Micheal Jackson Concert Sold 11 Tickets Per Second (highest Ever) / Who's The Sexiest Sportswoman In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.