Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

How Many Of You Can Do This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Of You Can Do This? (251 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Can Do This? by kenedyx: 10:06am On Jan 14
I bet many of us here can't touch our toes with our legs straight. Go ahead and try it and let us know if you were able to do it.

I just tried it and the sharp pain I felt in the back of my knee wasn't funny. Lol

Re: How Many Of You Can Do This? by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:35pm On Jan 14
kenedyx:
I bet many of us here can't touch our toes with our legs straight. Go ahead and try it and let us know if you were able to do it.

I just tried it and the sharp pain I felt in the back of my knee wasn't funny. Lol

I did it quite easily

I always do it every morning before heading out for work, anyway.
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This? by kenedyx: 4:17pm On Jan 14
ChybuzzDD:

I did it quite easily

I always do it every morning before heading out for work, anyway.

You're flexible. Never knew I couldn't do it. Funnily enough, many can't. Old age is smiling at you bro.
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This? by haphizz57(m): 11:47pm On Jan 14
Am used to doing dis b4

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Can Do This? by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:46am On Jan 15
kenedyx:

You're flexible. Never knew I couldn't do it. Funnily enough, many can't. Old age is smiling at you bro.

Initially, it'll be hard for everyone.

But if one keeps doing it, it'll become easier with time as the hitherto rigid structures(ligaments, fascia, muscles, tendons) stretch and become flexible.
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This? by kenedyx: 1:30pm On Jan 15
haphizz57:
Am used to doing dis b4

You are either an athlete or you gym/exercise regularly
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This? by kenedyx: 1:30pm On Jan 15
ChybuzzDD:

Initially, it'll be hard for everyone.

But if one keeps doing it, it'll become easier with time as the hitherto rigid structures(ligaments, fascia, muscles, tendons) stretch and become flexible.

True.
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This? by haphizz57(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15
I do all sir. But now adays am chasing money
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This? by kenedyx: 1:53pm On Jan 15
haphizz57:
I do all sir. But now adays am chasing money

As you're chasing money bro, try to flex your spine every now and then, especially if you sit for long hours at a stretch. It will help you in old age o.
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This? by haphizz57(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15
kenedyx:

As you're chasing money bro, try to flex your spine every now and then, especially if you sit for long hours at a stretch. It will help you in old age o.
I do exercise every saturday morning. B4 it use to be everyday. Upper satday morning i went to field. Bro fatigue almost kill me. I come be like who send me
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This? by captainking(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15
kenedyx:

This is quite easy.. Harder level is.. Putting your entire palm. On the floor while at it. Knees straight.
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This? by kenedyx: 8:11am On Jan 16
haphizz57:

I do exercise every saturday morning. B4 it use to be everyday. Upper satday morning i went to field. Bro fatigue almost kill me. I come be like who send me

grin grin Mine was when I tried to play football recently.. after 20 mins of training, I was short of breath. Truly, all work and no play is bad.
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This? by kenedyx: 8:11am On Jan 16
captainking:

This is quite easy.. Harder level is.. Putting your entire palm. On the floor while at it. Knees straight.

Lol, who you wan kill? grin
Re: How Many Of You Can Do This? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:46am On Jan 16
This one na normal stretching and warm up exercise before I chop my "iron".

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! Too Much Cold Water / Adderin We Haven't Had To Yield Albatross For Allowance / The Benefits Of Using The Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.