Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? (10391 Views)

Brazil Vs Nigeria: Ndidi And Iwobi Start, As Firmino And Neymar Leads Brazil / 19-year-old Super Eagles Goalkeeper Breaks World Cup Record Against Iceland / Super Eagles Goalkeeper Francis Uzoho Wishes Son A Happy 17th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Peterpaul96: 11:51am On Jan 14
Who should start as the Super Eagles goalkeeper today? 🤔

Uzoho 🧤
Olorunleke 🧤
Nwabali 🧤
#AFCON2023

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Peterpaul96: 11:53am On Jan 14
Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony! -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpTM728wDEs?si=7Vlld5XmRCfEp5so

3 Likes

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Westerhoffe(m): 12:05pm On Jan 14
If they can't score, they should just strengthen their Defense.

5 Likes

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Worldlegend(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14
The one that will make us victorious…

For your academic research… check my signature

4 Likes

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by chiefolododo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14
It's left for the coach to decide

...The beauty of the Nigerian football is that almost all the fans are coaches...they know who to start and who not to use ( during or after the game)

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Trendy247: 2:02pm On Jan 14
The goal basket of the nation grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Johnjanrt: 2:02pm On Jan 14
May be Uzoho.
Or any one of them in top form
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:03pm On Jan 14
With the performance of Uzoho in our last match,
It was just horrible.
Especially conceding a free kick over 40 yards away!
Unfortunately, the coach sees him as the number 1 in the team.
He needs to step up his game.

In soccer and in most time in life generally,
The best form of attack......is defense!
We need to get it right from the back.

We Rise ✔️

Counting down......
42 minutes to go........
We are all set at MANNA,
Watching as we Grill...
Live streaming things.......

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by ednut1(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14
All Basket
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by muller101(m): 2:04pm On Jan 14
Even if you fuse three of them together. Onana is still better.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Kelvinnchucks(m): 2:04pm On Jan 14
Yeah like our opinion matters

4 Likes

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:04pm On Jan 14
muller101:
Wetin concern Onana the Camerounian with this thread now?
A basket at that!

CJStarz:
E be like say the guy na Camerounian😂
E fit be so o

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by CalabarPikin: 2:04pm On Jan 14
Anybody other than uzoho

They're better goalies out there but system will not allow them feature....cuz them no get person

The under17 keeper in 2007 world cup will always comes to mind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by dinkyicon: 2:05pm On Jan 14
muller101:
lmaooooo you mean basket
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Johnbullthe3rd: 2:05pm On Jan 14
Hope say Una don by calculator sha.

Very soon we go begin hear, if ivory cost beat Guinea and Lesotho beat Egypt and Nigeria win by 5-0 na we go qualify.

super chicken🐓mode Activated

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Dpharisee: 2:06pm On Jan 14
What has happened to Nairaland, people no longer comment with excitement, so many threads ending on page 2 or 3.
It's like many just read the story on FP and go to the next thread.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Amuluonyenaego: 2:07pm On Jan 14
Okoye
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by correctyourself(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14
Bring them for me to play them free kick outside 18 yardbox, any one who is able to hold the ball should start the game. grin which i know it would be difficult for them, except if they has the skills to have a long dive to habe the football deflected grin
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by verybadmouth(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14
Peterpaul96:
Who should start as the Super Eagles goalkeeper today? 🤔

Uzoho 🧤
Olorunleke 🧤
Nwabali 🧤
#AFCON2023
Bring them to TESLIM BALOGUN stadium. Lemme test them with free kicks and penalties grin
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Chikel20000(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14
Wetin concern me
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by money121(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Sleekfingers: 2:09pm On Jan 14
Kelvinnchucks:
Yeah like our opinion matters

😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I align with you

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Usmanovic95(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14
If these are the three best Gk we can present, then there is a problem.From the look of things,out scouts spend more time scouting for outfield players than GKs. These shouldn't be the best we can boast.
Back to the question, let just use anyone of them,make we dey pray make our opponents no too get much shots on target.
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Pokegod: 2:10pm On Jan 14
I wish for the best to keep
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Judolisco(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14
Olorunleke abeg... Uzoho na basket oh and d opposition are very much aware

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Chinjo2: 2:10pm On Jan 14
I really miss Vincent Enyeama

3 Likes

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Bamss1: 2:11pm On Jan 14
I would have recommended if the coach was on this thread
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by ViktorCash: 2:11pm On Jan 14
Uzoho so that i can watch EPl well
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Kay25(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14
Seun osewa should have been better
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14
I don't know who will win. But I can guarantee you that we will concede at least a goal if uzoho will be the goalkeeper. sad
Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by pafra(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14
Nwabali have been selected for today. Line up is out

1 Like

Re: Who Should Start As The Super Eagles Goalkeeper Today? by Josh00: 2:12pm On Jan 14
Johnbullthe3rd:
Hope say Una don by calculator sha.

Very soon we go begin hear, if ivory cost beat Guinea and Lesotho beat Egypt and Nigeria win by 5-0 na we go qualify.

super chicken🐓mode Activated
E no go pass like this.Nigeria that I know...Tuah!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rohr Tips Super Eagles To Beat Black Stars / Weah, Drogba Are For Me The Greatest African Players Of All Time - Mikel Obi / SURE October 2017 Cheat To Win Bet9ja Virtual League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.