Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Cooking Spag - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cooking Spag (291 Views)

Spag With Swag! / Stir Spag And Fried Rice / Please Help Me Find This Spag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Spag by Lannyjoe4u: 1:07pm On Jan 14
Hello to all the chefs in here.
I have a question
Can 1 cook spag the same way noodles is cooked? Like boiling water, adding the spag, adding the noodles seasoning and waiting for it to get cooked like normal noodles. Anyone tried it and got good taste out of it?
Re: Cooking Spag by DivinegiftofGod: 4:37pm On Jan 17
Of course not. You have to parboil the spag and decant the water because it contains some chemical preservatives that are not healthy for your body. In fact there's an instruction on the pack that says to parboil and get rid of the water. So why go against the producers instructions?

I know a family who does it. They cook it like jollof and add everything inside to done together. The day I tasted it, I could feel that underlying taste of chemical. It makes your tongue feel squeeky.

Don't do it

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Ways To Make Healthy Choices. / China Moves Toward Ban On Eating Of Dogs, Citing Public Concern / Since Your Mum Has Taught You How To Cook - Teach Others And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.