Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,590 members, 7,847,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Happie Boys'interview Rejected - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happie Boys'interview Rejected (1456 Views)

Happie Boys Don't Look Happy - Lady Reports After Encountering Them / Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) / Happie Boys Chilling With Friends In Nigeria After Their Deportation From Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happie Boys'interview Rejected by Ohuhunsulurep: 4:18pm On Jan 14
A guy on Facebook said he interviewed happie boys and ask people to subscribe to his YouTube channel as the interview video is dropping soon, but the replies he got in the comment section wasn't encouraging, pray you don't get on Nigerians' nerves.

Re: Happie Boys'interview Rejected by immortalcrown(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14
The blogger wan use the boys trend but the blogger's market no come sell. cheesy

Let them just put whatever they said in the interview into practice. The public does not need the interview.

Every advice they hope to get as a reaction to the interview had already been given under previous posts about them.

7 Likes

Re: Happie Boys'interview Rejected by FarmPlanetNG: 4:20pm On Jan 14
Igbos no dey forgive grin
Re: Happie Boys'interview Rejected by DonBenny77(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14
Nigerians are afraid of what those guys will reveal having rubbed shoulders with Apostle.
The guys are irresponsible no doubt but they aren't sheeples. They have seen enough to know Apostle is an advance payment fraudster...
Charity and philanthropy blinds Nigerians a lot
Re: Happie Boys'interview Rejected by FaceTanke: 4:32pm On Jan 14
They better go and learn a skill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys'interview Rejected by bro4u: 2:14am On Jan 15
DonBenny77:
Nigerians are afraid of what those guys will reveal having rubbed shoulders with Apostle.
The guys are irresponsible no doubt but they aren't sheeples. They have seen enough to know Apostle is an advance payment fraudster...
Ok! Is that all the bs you have to say

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys'interview Rejected by Almaiga: 6:21am On Jan 15
FarmPlanetNG:
Igbos no dey forgive grin

But the happy boys are IGBO too grin grin
Re: Happie Boys'interview Rejected by VEXT: 7:20am On Jan 15
DonBenny77:

Hope everything is fine at home?

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys'interview Rejected by DonBenny77(m): 7:26am On Jan 15
VEXT:

Hope everything is fine at home?
You are too blinded by giveaway and charity. I'm very sure you don't have food at home.
Like I said those boys are too streetwise and raw to be manipulated by hunger and giveaway.
Charity and philanthropy is a very effective smokescreen to blind gullible people like you.
It's your like that believe TB Joshua is a man of God.
Who then are those false prophets Jesus warned about?
Re: Happie Boys'interview Rejected by VEXT: 7:27am On Jan 15
DonBenny77:

You are too blinded by giveaway and charity. I'm very sure you don't have food at home.
Like I said those boys are too streetwise and raw to be manipulated by hunger and giveaway.
Charity and philanthropy is aver effective smokescreen to blind gullible people like you.

True true something is wrong with u...

Take care

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys'interview Rejected by DonBenny77(m): 7:34am On Jan 15
VEXT:

Take care
Because I don't agree with your low mentality and popular opinion.
Do you know that most drug barons you blast here as developers do philanthropy too, they build schools, churches, roads put lots of children on scholarships, does that make them good people.
I know we have a bigger percentage of fools in this country, but even a fool must learn

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys'interview Rejected by Wawelexy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15
Useless boyz
Re: Happie Boys'interview Rejected by DonBenny77(m): 11:34am On Jan 19
VEXT:

Take care
You must be an idiot else you would explain your points.
TB Joshua remains a false prophet yesterday, today and forever
even in death
you can cry a river
Re: Happie Boys'interview Rejected by VEXT: 11:38am On Jan 19
DonBenny77:

My father must be an idiot

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Mystikal? / From A Ratio Of 1-10 I Would Give Nigerian Women 9- Akon / What The Hell Is Wrong With Celebrity Section Posters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.