Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Seek Prophet.pauls Contact - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Seek Prophet.pauls Contact (132 Views)

How Do I Seek After The Kingdom Of God / How Do I Seek And Chase God's Heart Effectively? / Why I Seek Heavy Anointing, Power Of God, Pastor Olukoya Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seek Prophet.pauls Contact by Aladdin1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14
I Once had a brief contact with a prophet called Paul here on nairaland. He owns an interfaith prayer mountain somewhere in the west. his phone number i had is no longer connecting..anyone that knows him here on nairaland should connect me or tell him that the master has need of him.
Re: I Seek Prophet.pauls Contact by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Jan 14
Aladdin1:
I Once had a brief contact with a prophet called Paul here on nairaland. He owns an interfaith prayer mountain somewhere in the west. his phone number i had is no longer connecting..anyone that knows him here on nairaland should connect me or tell him that the master has need of him.
And who would this master? Another pastor or mog? grin
Re: I Seek Prophet.pauls Contact by Aladdin1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 14
Kobojunkie:
And who would this master? Another pastor or mog? grin
The lord God!
Re: I Seek Prophet.pauls Contact by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Jan 14
Aladdin1:
The lord God!
Which one? Guru Maharaji? The God of Israel? Jesus Christ, who was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel? Or your Daddy GO's who are Lord God's over their flock? undecided
Re: I Seek Prophet.pauls Contact by Aladdin1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14
Kobojunkie:
Which one? Guru Maharaji? The God of Israel? Jesus Christ, who was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel? Or your Daddy GO's who are Lord God's over their flock? undecided
Every master is a true defination of perfection and illumination.Respect all of the above.Bible says give honour to whom honour is due.
Re: I Seek Prophet.pauls Contact by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Jan 14
Aladdin1:
Every master is a true defination of perfection and illumination. Respect all of the above.Bible says give honour to whom honour is due.
That statement is an admission of foolishness on your part. It is the reason why so many Nigerians live as slaves to men who are nothing but wicked deceivers. lipsrsealed
Re: I Seek Prophet.pauls Contact by Aladdin1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 14
Kobojunkie:
That statement is an admission of foolishness on your part. It is the reason why so many Nigerians live as slaves to men who are nothing but wicked deceivers. lipsrsealed
Where you among those that were raped by a false prophet?
Re: I Seek Prophet.pauls Contact by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Jan 14
Aladdin1:
Where you among those that were raped by a false prophet?
Do I first need to be among them to recognize their crimes and wickedness perpetrated mostly against their gullible followers? undecided
Re: I Seek Prophet.pauls Contact by Aladdin1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14
Kobojunkie:
Do I first need to be among them to recognize their crimes and wickedness perpetrated mostly against their gullible followers? undecided
Are all fake and deceivers? why so pained? have you fallen a victim before.?
Re: I Seek Prophet.pauls Contact by Kobojunkie: 10:07pm On Jan 14
Aladdin1:
Are all fake and deceivers? why so pained? have you fallen a victim before.?
All of them — no exemptions — are fakes and deceivers. I don't need to first fall victim to any of them to know this fact about them all. Do you first need to fall victim to fraud before you can then gain knowledge of what is fraud and what is not? lipsrsealed
Re: I Seek Prophet.pauls Contact by Aladdin1(m): 10:34pm On Jan 14
Kobojunkie:
All of them — no exemptions — are fakes and deceivers. I don't need to first fall victim to any of them to know this fact about them all. Do you first need to fall victim to fraud before you can then gain knowledge of what is fraud and what is not? lipsrsealed
Not true!. the existence of the fake is prove that the original does exist.
Re: I Seek Prophet.pauls Contact by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Jan 14
Aladdin1:
■ Not true!. the existence of the fake is prove that the original does exist.
LOL... is that what your mogs and pastors, most of them motivational speakers told you? grin

Look, you have never met the real deal in all of your existence, I am afraid. So, making the fakes the standard — with their so-called godliness and spirituality doctrines that oppose the truth of Jesus Christ —speaks to the level of depravity you chose to surround yourself with. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Eating In The Dream, What You Must Know About It / TB Joshua. Video Evidence That Ajoke Was Not TB Joshua's Daughter / Revealed: The Deep-rooted Meaning Behind Burying A Baby's Placenta In Yoruba Tra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.