Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. (11317 Views)

A Luxury 8uits Of 3br Flat + Swimming Pool + BQ For Sale @ Ikoyi(view D Pics) / For Sale....tastefully 6block Of Flat + Mini Flat @ Aguda Surulere (view D Pics) / Register Your Land Before July 31st Or Be Jailed For Fake Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2012
Your satisfaction is our priority and it is highly guaranteed.

Lets get down to business without much ado.
07063943373, 08052029045, youngholf@yahoo.com
Ademola.
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
Laand is availble for sale all round Abuj nd its environ for residential aand business purposes, let us know what you want and ur specification so that could make suggestions for you.

07063943373, 08052029045, Youngholf@yahoo.com
Ademola
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2012
Below are the location;
1) Gwagalada: Area where University of Abuja temporary site is located
2) Kuje: Off Airport road
3) Mpape: Opp. Maitama
4) Bwari: Area where jamb office and Nigerian law school is located
5) Kurudu/Karshi: After Karo and Jigwe
Estate land
6) Lokogoma: After games village
7) Galadimawa: After Gwarimpa
Gaduwa: Around Guduji, not far from games village
9) Apo: this place is popular
10) Galadima: Opp Gwarimpa
11) Dawaki: After Kubwa
12)Kabusa and Piyakasa: Around airport road.
The price vary from 400-1m for the developing sites and 1-1.5m for Estate land.it is worth investing in cos it yields a lot in a
short time.
There are land and structures for sale all around Abuja town,let us know what you want and we will get back to you in less than
24hrs.
Don't wait to buy Land but buy Land and wait.
Youngholf@yahoo.com; 07063943373, 08052029045
Ademola
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
The wise buy Real Estate where development is going to, not only where development is. A smart person knows that income alone does not make one rich, what makes one rich is what you do with your income.
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
Your satisfaction is our priority and it is highly guaranteed.

Lets get down to business without much ado.
Ademola.
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2012
Make ur enquiries and let's make suggestion/advice for you.
There are nice location that could fit ur taste and ur budget.

Youngholf@yahoo.com; 07063943373, 08052029054
Ademola
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 7:05am On Dec 24, 2012
The wise buy Real Estate where development is going to, not only where development is.
A smart person knows that income alone does not make one rich, what makes one rich is what you do with your income.
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
Seasons greetings
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2012
Another year is approaching, invest or reside in Abuja today.
Ademola
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Keep the enquiries coming.
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2012
The time is now on everything
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2012
Last day of the year 2012, All Praise and Glory be to God for safe guiding us all to witness this day. To all my client that has patronized Ademlabi,and to all my prospective clients, 2013 will bring us the great things we need in our life. I say a very big Thank you.

Cheers

Ademola.
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
It would be nice doing business with you.
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
There is a 1000sqm in post army estate, Kurudu for 800k, an sure it won't last long for sale cos its a great offer.
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2013
Below are the location;
1) Gwagalada: Area where University of Abuja temporary site is located
4) Bwari: Area where jamb office and Nigerian law school is located
Estate land
Gaduwa: Around Guduji, not far from games village
The price vary from 400-1m for the developing sites and 1-1.5m for Estate land.it is worth investing in cos it yields a lot in a
short time.
There are land and structures for sale all around Abuja town,let us know what you want and we will get back to you in less than
24hrs.
Youngholf@yahoo.com; 07063943373, 08052029045
Ademola
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2013
The wise buy Real Estate where development is going to, not only where development is. A smart person knows that income alone does not make one rich, what makes one rich is what you do with your income.
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by Degis(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2013
You are very funny. You keep spamming this thread with your contacts but a simple enquiry from me has not been answered. I called and you told me to send SMS with my email address, which I have done since December but you have refused to answer me. Good luck to you.
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
You are very funny. You keep spamming this thread with your contacts but a simple enquiry from me has not been answered. I called and you told me to send SMS with my email address, which I have done since December but you have refused to answer me. Good luck to you.
How do you mean?? Spamming? I remembered I sent you the email..you can check ur spam box to confirm this, there are lot of enquiries I treat on a daily basics, you should have replied my thread with a soft tone not harsh like this.
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
Contact info, 07063943373,08052029045,
youngholf@yahoo.com
Ademola
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
TGIF. Happy Jumat.
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
Below are the location;
1) Gwagalada: Area where University of Abuja
temporary site is located
4) Bwari: Area where jamb office and Nigerian
law school is located
Estate land
Gaduwa: Around Guduji, not far from games
village
The price vary from 400-1m for the developing
sites and 1-1.5m for Estate land.it is worth
investing in cos it yields a lot in a
short time.
There are land and structures for sale all
around Abuja town,let us know what you want
and we will get back to you in less than
24hrs.
Youngholf@yahoo.com; 07063943373,
Ademola
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 10:45am On Feb 09, 2013

It will be nice doing business with you.

Ademola
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by skimanski(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interios. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
CHECK OUT MY TREND https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email; denstlimited@hotmail.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386

Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 10:16am On Feb 26, 2013
Land available for sale in Plots and hectares.

Get in touch with us today.

Ademola
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
The time is now on everything.
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
I hope you realize how scared people are when it comes to investing in Abuja properties.

In as much as dis sounds interesting and tempting I would only take d risk if I am into politics n the money is not hard earned.

FCT dey even destroy level 16 staffs properties, how much more me wey no get mouth at all
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 8:25am On Mar 01, 2013
I hope you realize how scared
people are when it comes to
investing in Abuja properties.
In as much as dis sounds
interesting and tempting I
would only take d risk if I am
into politics n the money is
not hard earned.
FCT dey even destroy level 16
staffs properties, how much
more me wey no get mouth
at all
We understand that fact. We take our time to do propet investigation nd appropraite confirmation from AGES before buying/selling any property. This way, there cant be any demolition in the future once we ve done our assignment.

There is a master plan and the Govt can just deviate from it. Since all protocol is considered, investing in property in Abuja is a wise investment.
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
We do what we do best. Get in touch with us and let's get down to business without much ado.

07063943373, 08052029045, Youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2013
Happy Sunday nairalanders
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2013
Buy your Land in Ilorin in any location of
your choice that will be perfectly suitable
for the purpose of purchase. OR Rent an
apartment in Ilorin in any location.
07063943373, 08052029045,
youngholf@yahoo.com
Ademola
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
Below are the location;
1) Gwagalada: Area where University of Abuja
temporary site is located
4) Bwari: Area where jamb office and Nigerian
law school is located
Estate land
Gaduwa: Around Guduji, not far from games
village
The price vary from 400-1m for the developing
sites and 1-1.5m for Estate land.it is worth
investing in cos it yields a lot in a
short time.
There are land and structures for sale all
around Abuja town,let us know what you want
and we will get back to you in less than
24hrs.
Youngholf@yahoo.com; 07063943373,
Ademola
Re: Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. by ademlabi(m): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2013
It will be nice doing business with you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Best Place To Live In Lagos? Need Your Opinion(abroad 27yrs) / Painting & Decoration POP And Screeding / Lekki Vale is Located At Bolorunpelu Opposite The New Lekki Airport ,N5.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.