Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Learn How To Produce Decorative Fiber Ceiling - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Produce Decorative Fiber Ceiling (69 Views)

Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria / How To Start Production Of Decorative Ceiling Boards In Nigeria / Affordable Price Acoustic Mineral Fiber Ceiling Tile Produced By Sinoceiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Produce Decorative Fiber Ceiling by jpride(m): 12:08am On Jan 15
I have a well prepared tutorial of step by step guide on the production of decorative fiber ceiling. This is all you need to get started on this business. This job will keep you active all year round because the jobs are readily available because of its low cost and high aesthetics.
Only a few knows how to produce this locally. If you are God in it, you'll never run out of jobs. I'll guide you to ensure you stand strong in this business. That's why I'm adding every subscribers to a WhatsApp group for follow up training and retraining.
Please this tutorial is not free. I can't give out something like this for free. Feel free to chat me on whatsapp on 0.8.1.1.1.5.3.4.5.5.2.(rove the dots).

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Software Engineering Company In India / Digital Bimpe Recognize On Businesses 10 / Servotech EV Charging Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.