Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? (1652 Views)

Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters / How Army Rescued Nabeeha & Ariyo's Sisters From Kidnappers In Abuja (Photos) / The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by Tabs101: 3:50am On Jan 15
Make no mistake. This is not a religious post that's why this is in the crime section.
This is my personal opinion and I will try my best to respect people's beliefs and culture.
That being said. I think the chicken has come home to roost. What goes around comes around.

Many years ago when Boko Haram members were maiming and killing Christians with impunity, some religious sects, leaders and tribes supported them. Today Boko Haram targets everyone, killing imams, bombing mosques, kidnapping and raping wives of religious and community leaders be they Muslims or Christians.
Some two years ago or so, some students in the name of religion burned a Christian girl in Sokoto all in the name of Religion and God. A particular religion supported this heinous and evil act, even protested against the Sultan of Sokoto who condemned the act and threatened to remove him!
No justice has been served till today.
When you support and encourage animals who were brazen enough to appear on camera and boast like "I killed her! I burned her with these matches" trust me you are only breeding terrorists, people that can kill without remorse, people who, one day, without jobs, or when shown the other side of life, will prey on their own kind to survive.
The Yorubas say "Ati kekere la ti n pe ka Iroko, to ba dagba tan, a maa gba ebo lowo eni"

This sort of means we trim off an oak tree while it's young...because when it grows it becomes so great that it even starts demanding sacrifice.
Core North and Religious leaders needs to learn that enforcement of religious killings and killing for God favours no one. Boko Haram and Bandits were bred this way, today no one is safe.
Nabeeha and many other people from the two main religions has been killed in recent months. I don't call it Karma because I value life neither am I happy with the killing of a young girl with a bright future ahead of her, she did nothing. Absolutely nothing to deserve such fate.
But I see Pantami and his cohorts deeply saddened and running Helter skelter to rescue the remaining girls. The same Pantami who probably contributed to the issue as a minister, someone who was extremely happy with Deborah's killing. Oh! It is true a dog knows how to breastfeed it's own puppies but finds it easy to bite and attack other puppies.
The rest of the girls in the kidnappers den are probably facing a gruesome fate. A horror no parent should experience. I tell you, this is in no way up to what Deborah's family felt.
What goes around comes around. We should learn to call a spade a spade. Christians were never a threat. Infact these are some very docile group of mankind...but the 'army' raised against them(the christians) has quickly discovered they could grab more spoils if they attack their founders as well.
Going forward everyone in this country expecially the northerners and leaders of their predominant religion should condemn and punish any sign of rascality as soon as they appear regardless of whose ox is gored and against whom such crimes were committed.
Otherwise, when this evil grows, it will demand sacrifices from even you, who nurtured it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by HugeElephant(f): 3:59am On Jan 15
Through time, human blood has been spilled both justly and unjustly.
Justice, in the Nigerian context, is interpreted through 3 phases, religious bais, political bais and social realism. That's why true justice don't exist here even if the constitution is there.

All that English aside, everybody go chop the fruit of the injustice. The security agents don't protect the poor, they protect the governments interests.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by matify83: 4:51am On Jan 15
The monster we allowed to fester because it was eating other people's chicken is now mature and does not segregate owner from strangers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by Tabs101: 5:12am On Jan 15
matify83:
The monster we allowed to fester because it was eating other people's chicken is now mature and does not segregate owner from strangers.

Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by Tabs101: 6:22am On Jan 15
HugeElephant:
Through time, human blood has been spilled both justly and unjustly.
Justice, in the Nigerian context, is interpreted through 3 phases, religious bais, political bais and social realism. That's why true justice don't exist here even if the constitution is there.

All that English aside, everybody go chop the fruit of the injustice. The security agents don't protect the poor, they protect the governments interests.
Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by atiku4President(m): 6:56am On Jan 15
Very good piece for the wise. But will they understand?

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by VEXT: 7:15am On Jan 15
They created the bokoharams to kill Christians...
That was they main target....

That's why I love what Israel r doing....
Only a foolish Christian will not support Israel.
Even Hindus love what Israel r doing...

If you gv those Muslims a slight chance they will dominate you .

If Christians hate them the same way they hate Christians by now this country wil be no more ..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by Tabs101: 8:03am On Jan 15
VEXT:
They created the bokoharams to kill Christians...
That was they main target....

That's why I love what Israel r doing....
Only a foolish Christian will not support Israel.
Even Hindus love what Israel r doing...

If you gv those Muslims a slight chance they will dominate you .

If Christians hate them the same way they hate Christians by now this country wil be no more ..

This is what I fear.
In history Christians and Jews have always been oppressed. But each time these people fight back, they make massive gains.
Look at how Congo is now 99% christians. Jews were sent of Medinah, oppressed by orthomans, killed by Hitler. But they fought back for once after thousands of years. Today about six or seven countries in the region are at war with them but Isreal keeps capturing and adding more lands every single year.
Even the Arabian empire was defeated when christians (English, Rome) and the Jews fought back. Till today we are still shouting free Palestine.
Muslims took Lebanon made it a Muslim state. Isreal captured it and imposed a Christian government. Lebanon went from being a Muslim state to a 50/50 situation like Nigeria.
Christians in Lebanon are still docile just like in Jordan but Isreal won't allow any massacre on them. Christians believe in the if you are slapped on one cheek, turn the other cheek law (which some scholars have argued Jesus never said but was inserted by western slave masters to tame slaves)
The Jews believe in the laws of the Torah and the old testament which says an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. (and yes that's where that popular English proverb originated from).
I am scared these sleeping giants(Christians) may be awakened.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by FiftyFifty(m): 10:09am On Jan 15
Tabs101:
Make no mistake. This is not a religious post that's why this is in the crime section.
This is my personal opinion and I will try my best to respect people's beliefs

I don't know where you guys got the notion that Boko Haram was created to kill the Christians; created by who, if I may ask? It's on record that most of the BH victims are Muslims. BH killed Sheikh Jaafar for preching against them very early. Late Ja'afar was the most popular Islamic scholar in northern Nigeria after late Gumi. Two decades after his murder, his tapes are still relevant. Same BH killed Sheikh Albany, another prolific Islamic scholar more than a decade ago. They also killed Sheikh Muhammad Sokoto, among others. BH also killed many serving and retired military personnels, Gen. Mamman Shuwa was one of them. They killed northern emirs, the late Ado Bayero miraculously survived one of their gruesome attacks. They killed hundreds during Friday prayers at just one attack at Kano central mosque. Many people, especially in the North-East were killed as a collective "punisment" for rejecting the idea. I personally lost some friends to their attacks. Northern commercial centres such as Kano, Azare, Gombe, Potiskum, Mubi, Maiduguri, Bama, Banki, and many others were reduced to almost ghost towns. I can go on. Some Notherners are still of the view that the then government under Jonathan significantly helped re-create the monster after its heavy blow during Yaradua when the Nigerian Army took the battle to their home, destroying their base, killing many, and captured and handed over it's founder Moh'd Yusuf to the Police. They said Gen. Azazi was simply killed for stating that. Others are also of the view that terrorist groups like BH, Al Shabbab, and others terrorising Africa are created and financed by the western world, especially France and the US for several reasons, especially considering that helicopters used to drop ammunition to the group in some thick forests. When at a time, telecommunication was cut off in Maiduguri and environs, those Boko boys moved to using Thurayya within no time. Killing of innocent wether Deborah or anyone is condemnable and unjustifable but not too long ago some overzealous Muslims killed one Ali- their fellow Muslim- in Kubwa, Abuja for "insulting the prophet". There is a kidnapping in the north, just like there's in the south, in fact it started from there long ago. Nowhere is safe in Nigeria ATM. Blaming the North and its people for the attrocities of some few misguided folks among them is akin to blaming the whole of South east and its people for the attrocities of IPOB, and this isn't fair. Whatever, the presence of armed groups in a country is simply an indication of a glaring leadership failure. Any government that can't protect its citizens has no business being there in the first place.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by Quodseverismete: 6:17pm On Jan 15
If the Christians hate the Muslim just half of the way Muslims hate christians, this country would have been torn by war just Like Afghanista. I learnt they use to teach them in their Quaranic school", that as Muslims their only enemy is the Christians.
When Paul was persecuting Christians in his days, God appeared to him and told him " you cannot kick against the bricks without getting injure”

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by Quodseverismete: 6:19pm On Jan 15
Nfmod this is front page material.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by Tabs101: 11:29pm On Jan 15
FiftyFifty:

I don't know where you guys got the notion that Boko Haram was created to kill the Christians; created by who, if I may ask? It's on record that most of the BH victims are Muslims. BH killed Sheikh Jaafar for preching against them very early. Late Ja'afar was the most popular Islamic scholar in northern Nigeria after late Gumi. Two decades after his murder, his tapes are still relevant. Same BH killed Sheikh Albany, another prolific Islamic scholar more than a decade ago. They also killed Sheikh Muhammad Sokoto, among others. BH also killed many serving and retired military personnels, Gen. Mamman Shuwa was one of them. They killed northern emirs, the late Ado Bayero miraculously survived one of their gruesome attacks. They killed hundreds during Friday prayers at just one attack at Kano central mosque. Many people, especially in the North-East were killed as a collective "punisment" for rejecting the idea. I personally lost some friends to their attacks. Northern commercial centres such as Kano, Azare, Gombe, Potiskum, Mubi, Maiduguri, Bama, Banki, and many others were reduced to almost ghost towns. I can go on. Some Notherners are still of the view that the then government under Jonathan significantly helped re-create the monster after its heavy blow during Yaradua when the Nigerian Army took the battle to their home, destroying their base, killing many, and captured and handed over it's founder Moh'd Yusuf to the Police. They said Gen. Azazi was simply killed for stating that. Others are also of the view that terrorist groups like BH, Al Shabbab, and others terrorising Africa are created and financed by the western world, especially France and the US for several reasons, especially considering that helicopters used to drop ammunition to the group in some thick forests. When at a time, telecommunication was cut off in Maiduguri and environs, those Boko boys moved to using Thurayya within no time. Killing of innocent wether Deborah or anyone is condemnable and unjustifable but not too long ago some overzealous Muslims killed one Ali- their fellow Muslim- in Kubwa, Abuja for "insulting the prophet". There is a kidnapping in the north, just like there's in the south, in fact it started from there long ago. Nowhere is safe in Nigeria ATM. Blaming the North and its people for the attrocities of some few misguided folks among them is akin to blaming the whole of South east and its people for the attrocities of IPOB, and this isn't fair. Whatever, the presence of armed groups in a country is simply an indication of a glaring leadership failure. Any government that can't protect its citizens has no business being there in the first place.
These few you mentioned were just some of the casualties of their atrocities from your* end. Should we start counting how many christian clerics and christians those people have killed?
It is not about for what it was created. It is about how it was notured, pampered and celebrated when christians were being killed.
Those boys that burned an innocent girl in Sokoto are probably bandits right now. One day they might attack and then again you will start singing... "They were not created to attack christians" ndi ara undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/7129524/deborah-samuel-34-lawyers-arrive

34 lawyers including top Islamic clerics defended those guys. But when bandits attack their families or slay them like fouls you start shouting Tinubu and Buhari up and down. The most effective type of discipline on any child is the one he gets from within his family. Well brought up kids are good ambassadors in the community.
The Northern Muslim community holds the responsibility to solve these problems or at least prevent any further escalation... Fire 🔥 they say, doesn't konw it's creator. If you start a fire and linger beside it, it will burn you to ashes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by OGwales(m): 8:25pm On Jan 16
Best piece I have red this year so far on Nairaland... So so objective.

Front page 📄
Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by FiftyFifty(m): 9:08pm On Jan 16
Tabs101:

These few you mentioned were just some of the casualties of their atrocities from your* end. Should we start counting how many christian clerics and christians those people have killed?
It is not about for what it was created. It is about how it was notured, pampered and celebrated when christians were being killed.
Those boys that burned an innocent girl in Sokoto are probably bandits right now. One day they might attack and then again you will start singing... "They were not created to attack christians" ndi ara undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/7129524/deborah-samuel-34-lawyers-arrive

34 lawyers including top Islamic clerics defended those guys. But when bandits attack their families or slay them like fouls you start shouting Tinubu and Buhari up and down. The most effective type of discipline on any child is the one he gets from within his family. Well brought up kids are good ambassadors in the community.
The Northern Muslim community holds the responsibility to solve these problems or at least prevent any further escalation... Fire 🔥 they say, doesn't it's creator. If you start a fire and linger beside it, it will burn you to ashes.

It seems you know next-to-nothing on this topic for comparing the victims of BH terrorism between Muslims and Christians. There's no basis for comparison. Go and find out.

Let me educate you for free, Boko boys are Kanuris (in Borno state) not Hausas or Fulanis, the two largest northern tribes. If Northerners truly nurtured and pampered BH as you ignorantly or mischievously stated, Nigeria would have been history by now. Conversely, did we accuse Igbos of nurturing and pampering IPOB terrorists? There's stay at home order in the SE every Monday and people are complying, did we accuse them of nurturing and pampering the IPOB terrorists?

Murder in whatever form is condemnable but Deborah wasn't killed just because she was Deborah, she was killed for insulting the Prophet, the evidence is there. Was she the only Christian in that school? If I respect your religion, I expect you to respect mine, it's that simple. Have you ever heard a Muslim insulting Jesus or Paul? Blasphemy is punishable with death in both the Qur'an and the Bible. For every action, there's a reaction.

An accused person is entitled to a legal representation, especially when accused with an offence that attracts a capital punishment. When he can't afford one, the state has a duty to assign one to him. This is normal. How many lawyers defend Nnamdi Kanu, if I may ask you?

We've seen the well brought up kids everywhere in your region like Evans, the IPOB terrorists, the baby factory promoters, the fake products manufacturers, the drug traffickers, the prostitutes that now export prostitution broad, the yahoo boys your people are known for, your people are robbing people home and abroad, 9 out of every 10 inmates outside Nigeria are your people serving different jail terms for one crime or another, not to talk of those engaging in cannibalism in this 21st century. The well brought up kids from your region are busy tarnishing Nigeria's image home and abroad. Dude, go and preach this sermon to your people, they need it more than anyone in this world, honestly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by Tabs101: 12:44pm On Jan 17
FiftyFifty:

It seems you know next-to-nothing on this topic for comparing the victims of BH terrorism between Muslims and Christians. There's no basis for comparison. Go and find out.

Let me educate you for free, Boko boys are Kanuris (in Borno state) not Hausas or Fulanis, the two largest northern tribes. If Northerners truly nurtured and pampered BH as you ignorantly or mischievously stated, Nigeria would have been history by now. Conversely, did we accuse Igbos of nurturing and pampering IPOB terrorists? There's stay at home order in the SE every Monday and people are complying, did we accuse them of nurturing and pampering the IPOB terrorists?

Murder in whatever form is condemnable but Deborah wasn't killed just because she was Deborah, she was killed for insulting the Prophet, the evidence is there. Was she the only Christian in that school? If I respect your religion, I expect you to respect mine, it's that simple. Have you ever heard a Muslim insulting Jesus or Paul? Blasphemy is punishable with death in both the Qur'an and the Bible. For every action, there's a reaction.

An accused person is entitled to a legal representation, especially when accused with an offence that attracts a capital punishment. When he can't afford one, the state has a duty to assign one to him. This is normal. How many lawyers defend Nnamdi Kanu, if I may ask you?

We've seen the well brought up kids everywhere in your region like Evans, the IPOB terrorists, the baby factory promoters, the fake products manufacturers, the drug traffickers, the prostitutes that now export prostitution broad, the yahoo boys your people are known for, your people are robbing people home and abroad, 9 out of every 10 inmates outside Nigeria are your people serving different jail terms for one crime or another, not to talk of those engaging in cannibalism in this 21st century. The well brought up kids from your region are busy tarnishing Nigeria's image home and abroad. Dude, go and preach this sermon to your people, they need it more than anyone in this world, honestly.
stewpid man...whatever she said was not as blasphemous as what you guys say everyday, saying Jesus is a prophet. Jesus did not appear in your quoran so I wonder why you keep equating our lord and saviour as a mere prophet mentioned in your book.
Show me the evidence you are talking about. This ignorance literally seem to run in your lineage. Don't worry everyone will be served. Those same people are killing your alhajis and imams. Not suprised anyway, you guys have been known to kill people who do not share your views from time immemorial. But I TRUST THE JEWS grin grin grin grin Soon enough everyone will become wiser... I will like to see how you grinn when these monsters give you, your wife or any family member, the Nabeeha's treatment. ode
Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by FiftyFifty(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17
Tabs101:
stewpid man...whatever she said was not as blasphemous as what you guys say everyday, saying Jesus is a prophet. Jesus did not appear in your quoran so I wonder why you keep equating our lord and saviour as a mere prophet mentioned in your book.
Show me the evidence you are talking about. This ignorance literally seem to run in your lineage. Don't worry everyone will be served. Those same people are killing your alhajis and imams. Not suprised anyway, you guys have been known to kill people who do not share your views from time immemorial. But I TRUST THE JEWS grin grin grin grin Soon enough everyone will become wiser... I will like to see how you grinn when these monsters give you, your wife or any family member, the Nabeeha's treatment. ode

Stewpid? Lol. Insults and abuses are usually an indication of a moral bankruptcy, shallow-mindedness and paucity of ideas. Now that your mischievous hypocrisy is being exposed layer by layer, you resorted to unnecessary virtuperations confusedly like a headless chicken.

Your "lord and personal savior" my foot! Is a saviour who couldn't save his Bleep!ng ass a saviour? Lol. Prophet Isa (AS) isn't the same as the Jesus invented by the Romans and the Greeks. No thanks to Paul the dreamer and the Constantine the business emperor.

It's the Christian crusaders that are known for killing people who do not share their views since time immemorial. You must be a below average student with a poor and myopic sense of history, I can see.

What brought in the Jews here? Oh, I remember, they beat the hell out of your god abi son of god that he had to cry profusely and wail uncontrollably and said; "Elohim Elohim, lama sabath thani?" His God has forsaken him! The Jews later killed the poor nigga, the so-called god's "only begotten son" by the way.

Face your IPOB and their cannibalism before they devour you and your lineage. Stop making a caricature of your empty self. Mor@n.

4 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by Tabs101: 1:38pm On Jan 18
FiftyFifty:

Stewpid? Lol. Insults and abuses are usually an indication of a moral bankruptcy, shallow-mindedness and paucity of ideas. Now that your mischievous hypocrisy is being exposed layer by layer, you resorted to unnecessary virtuperations confusedly like a headless chicken.

Your "lord and personal savior" my foot! Is a saviour who couldn't save his Bleep!ng ass a saviour? Lol. Prophet Isa (AS) isn't the same as the Jesus invented by the Romans and the Greeks. No thanks to Paul the dreamer and the Constantine the business emperor.

It's the Christian crusaders that are known for killing people who do not share their views since time immemorial. You must be a below average student with a poor and myopic sense of history, I can see.

What brought in the Jews here? Oh, I remember, they beat the hell out of your god abi son of god that he had to cry profusely and wail uncontrollably and said; "Elohim Elohim, lama sabath thani?" His God has forsaken him! The Jews later killed the poor nigga, the so-called god's "only begotten son" by the way.

Face your IPOB and their cannibalism before they devour you and your lineage. Stop making a caricature of your empty self. Mor@n.
Everything about Christ was prophesied for the redemption of mankind.
How about your serial rapist Mohammed, a pedophile and war monger. Las las na poison Dem take kill the idiot. grin grin police be upon him.
Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by FiftyFifty(m): 10:48pm On Jan 18
Tabs101:

Everything about Christ was prophesied for the redemption of mankind.
How about your serial rapist Mohammed, a pedophile and war monger. Las las na poison Dem take kill the idiot. grin grin police be upon him.

Lol. E pain am. E choke... I can see. Keep wallowing in your state of confusion like a headless chicken. Incurable ignoramus. You've at least learned some vital lessons if you're at all capable of learning. That your mischief no matter how carefully packaged can easily be unmasked añd trashed, and you can't also just wake up in the middle of night and start typing unsubstantiated trash on a public forum and expect us to swallow it hook, line, and sinker. Not everyone is as irredeemably gullible as you're.

Sha-sha-sha kawai.

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by Tabs101: 5:05am On Jan 19
FiftyFifty:

Lol. E pain am. E choke... I can see. Keep wallowing in your state of confusion like a headless chicken. Incurable ignoamus. You've at least learned some vital lessons if you're at all capable of learning. That your mischief no matter how carefully packaged can easily be unmasked añd trashed, and you can't also just wake up in the middle of night and start typing unsubstantiated trash on a public forum and expect us to swallow it hook, line, and sinker. Not everyone is as irredeemably gullible as you're.

Sha-sha-sha kawai.
I pity that thing called father and that biitch of a mother who gave birth to an idiooot like you
Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by FiftyFifty(m): 10:14am On Jan 19
Tabs101:

I pity that thing called father and that biitch of a mother who gave birth to an idiooot like you

Idol worshipper, you should pity that ashawo you called mama first for adding to the word problems by giving birth to another swaggering incompetent brainless baboon under the bridge. I can't talk of your father since you lack a legitimate one. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by Tabs101: 11:45am On Jan 19
FiftyFifty:

Idol worshipper, you should pity that ashawo you called mama first for adding to the word problems by giving birth to another swaggering incompetent brainless baboon under the bridge. I can't talk of your father since you lack a legitimate one. Lol
bring it on son of a stuwpid he-goat who couldn't keep his rotten penniis with the village prostitutes like he always do but decided to extend the rape gesture to your bitch mom who happily accepted grin grin grin the maggot dick into her old dry baggi grin grin grin
Re: Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice? by FiftyFifty(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19
Tabs101:

bring it on son of a stuwpid he-goat who couldn't keep his rotten penniis with the village prostitutes like he always do but decided to extend the rape gesture to your bitch mom who happily accepted grin grin grin the maggot dick into her old dry baggi grin grin grin

See your brother here terrorising Abuja and environs, as usual. I can't think of any crime committed by a Nigerian anywhere in the world without a direct or indirect involvement of your good-for-nothing people. "Ya"yan banza...

https://www.nairaland.com/7975181/fct-police-confirm-arrest-abuja

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Thieves / Why We Prefer Live Human Beings – Suspected Parts Dealer / Woman Parades Husband Unclad After Catching Him Defiling Their 9 Year Old Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.