Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach (12222 Views)

AFCON 2021: Algeria Vs Equatorial Guinea 0 - 1 On 16th January 2022 / Equatorial Guinea Vs Nigeria: AWCON 2018 (0 - 6) On 24th November 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by politicoNG: 7:38am On Jan 15
Juan Micha the head coach of Equatorial Guinea, has said he is not satisfied with his team’s result against Nigeria in the ongoing Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON).

Speaking at a post-match news conference, Micha said he was unsatisfied with the result.

Micha, who said the result was not an achievement told journalists that he intended to continue to work to achieve his objectives in this edition of AFCON in Cote d’Ivoire.

Equatorial Guinea earned a valuable point on the second day of Group A.

The Nzalang Nacional were able to resist the offensive might of the Super Eagles, largely thanks to the great form of goalkeeper Jesus Ngua, who was subsequently named Man of the Match.

After the draw against Nigeria, it was evident that Micha was not enthused.

“I think this selection that I lead is prepared day by day to compete in this tournament.

“I am lucky to know the details of football, having been a high-level player,” he said.

He added his teammates intended to keep their heads on their shoulders and not plunge into euphoria after this encouraging result.

“Our mission is not complete, we still have a lot to do.

“We are in a group stage, this is the first match. We will try to reach the next stage before seeing what happens next.”

Equatorial Guinea will face Guinea-Bissau on Thursday for the second game.

A victory against the Djurtus will allow Micha and his men to have a step in the round of 16.

During its three previous participations, the Central African country has always managed to get out of the group stages.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2024/01/15/im-not-excited-by-my-teams-draw-against-super-eagles-equatorial-guinea-coach-micha/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by ATEAMS: 8:12am On Jan 15
We too...

If not that OSm missed 2 clear chances, you won't have been sh*t...

49 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by HeadNigga: 8:13am On Jan 15
Better than saying "God gives, God takes"

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by handsomeyinka(m): 8:13am On Jan 15
No be your fault..

NA Nff wey carry pastor RIGHTEOUSNESS89 to go coach us for nations cup.

First Game remark " God Gives and God Takes".

We await his remark after the second match
Probably "We no go gree for any team" or "Repent cos Jesus dey come" before our final match.

Na Amaju pinnick I blame.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Ak47young(m): 8:13am On Jan 15
FTC
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by wunmi590(m): 8:13am On Jan 15

Can you imagine a guinea fowl coach boasting he's not sertisfy with the result of the match he played against Nigeria..

I don't blame him, I blame the supposed giant of Africa who relent on destroying your ego with 7-10 goals, so that you won't have such audacity to say you are not sertisfy.

I also blame Nigeria NFF who hired a pastor who is supposed to be in the church ⛪️ pupit preaching, instead of coaching our beloved team

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by sucess001(m): 8:13am On Jan 15
Chai.

our coach said we played a perfect game, guinea coach say he isn't satisfied.

You see how badly we have fallen?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Alexlalax1(m): 8:14am On Jan 15
No be your fault. See wetin see finish dey cause.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Nairalander248: 8:14am On Jan 15
No body dey agree for anyone... Imagine Cape Verde and Mozambique....

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by tonicyril: 8:14am On Jan 15
Whereas, our kpeselu coach said if we play the way we played in all our matches we would win world cup grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Vectorchuks: 8:14am On Jan 15
Wait
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by watchindelta(m): 8:15am On Jan 15
Like Really
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by shadrach77: 8:15am On Jan 15
They consider the draw an achievement cry
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:15am On Jan 15
Just see the Disrespect. angry
Instead of them to be celebrating, we are the one celebrating angry

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by seetomorrow: 8:16am On Jan 15
sucess001:
Chai.

our coach said we played a perfect game, guinea coach say he isn't satisfied.

You see how badly we have fallen?

I'm telling you, it's a total disgrace for us to say this against a WHOLE super eagles. When super eagles was super ...chai

Nigeria didn't try at allllll

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Kurugu92(m): 8:16am On Jan 15
Unsportmanship

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by seetomorrow: 8:17am On Jan 15

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by SoNature(m): 8:18am On Jan 15
I don't blame the coach. Super Eagles played like Super Chickens, thus emboldening the opponents.

Nzalang Nacional players were more organised, focused and had a firm control of the game.

Unfortunately, like the Super Chickens, Nzalang Nacional lacked confidence, goal sense and creativity.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by obajoey(m): 8:18am On Jan 15
I don't like watching naija match, but yesterday, I said let me see if things have changed, lol, omo I wept grin angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Xscape1993(m): 8:18am On Jan 15
I don't blame you.
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by money121(m): 8:20am On Jan 15
Ok
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by mcmbonu: 8:21am On Jan 15
A coach with a target

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by joeyswift(m): 8:22am On Jan 15
Now this is an ambitious coach,not like that rubbish Peseiro who is satisfied with the result. Mediocrity.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by sammsimm(m): 8:23am On Jan 15
Imagine a snail dey behave like a animal with horns

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Manager001: 8:23am On Jan 15
See finish statement, is well
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Isabanter: 8:24am On Jan 15
See finish grin grin
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Angelfrost(m): 8:24am On Jan 15
Well, learn from Cape Verde.

If you had put in more attacking efforts, you just might have won.

Forget big names! No gree for anybody this year.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Isabanter: 8:24am On Jan 15
See finish 😂😂
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Angelfrost(m): 8:26am On Jan 15
sammsimm:
Imagine a snail dey behave like a animal with horns

Between the two teams, who is the snail?!!

What bragging rights do you have currently in nearly all sectors?!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by adioolayi(m): 8:28am On Jan 15
Not your fault na
cheesy grin
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by spiceadole: 8:29am On Jan 15
ATEAMS:
We too...

If not that OSm missed 2 clear chances, you won't have been sh*t...

Your eagles are the real sh*t
Star studded use .less team

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Angelfrost(m): 8:29am On Jan 15
TOPCRUISE:
Just see the Disrespect. angry

What disrespect?!! He spoke his truth!

They could have won if they attacked as well as they defended, just like even smaller Cape Verde did against Ghana.

Forget History and big names... You play anyhow, you get anyhow results.

A lot of the top teams are joking around.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aruna Quadri Is Africa’s Table Tennis Best, Ranks 21 Globally / Cutting One In Bet9ja / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso Match Will Not Be Live On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.