Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

TB Joshua: My Personal Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TB Joshua: My Personal Experience (149 Views)

My Personal Experience Using Chatgpt: An AI Chatbot That Thinks Like Human / Hahaha, See The Hilarious Personal Experience Someone Posted On Twitter... / VIDEO: Prophet TB Joshua Release Powerful 2020 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua: My Personal Experience by Khallicopyro: 8:49am On Jan 15
In 2017 I was in Lagos and working in a hotel close to the Synagogue. Five Star Hospitality and Tours is the name of the hotel. Situated along Ikotun Egbe road just before Ile ewe bus stop.
Like every other hotel and businesses around, the Synagogue was the major source of business. From Thursday to Saturday is always busy. The hotel were I worked had about 28 rooms and by Saturday afternoon it was filled up. Most of our clients were foreigners, white men and women, then people from other African countries.
On this particular day, a Friday, a young man came from Zambia. He couldn't walk without crutches. His story, he's a footballer based in Brazil and was about to get signed to the French League. He had already signed what they call a pre-contract agreement and was given some money. He built a house for his mum back in Zambia, bought her a car and opened her dream business for her. And according to him that was when problem began.
During one of his last training session with his old club he received a tough tackle from a teammate. He was treated and continued but the next day he couldn't get up on his feet... Long story short his club took him to Spain for surgery, then to Germany. Yet the problem remained. Soon the club gave up on him and sent him home to Africa... It was the club in France that wanted him that took up his case. Someone mentioned TB Joshua to him. The club sponsored him down to Lagos to see "the prophet". I knew all these because after lodging he came down to the open air bar outside, ordered drinks for everybody and started asking for information about TB Joshua from us. He asked for a cab that will take him to church on Sunday. The arrangements were done.
On Sunday as early as 3:am he was driven to the church alongside his mum and two guys sent by his new club....
It was in the afternoon, there was noise coming from outside the hotel, one of the security guard came to tell us that our client was walking and shouting towards the hotel with the crutches on his head and the two white guys trying to catch up to him. His mum was still rolling up and down in the church in appreciation.
At the end the guy threw away the crutches at the bin at the back of the hotel. Next day one of our security guard sold them to scavengers "aboki" that normally come to carry refuse. When our manager was told about it. He funnily said "let him pray the guy don't need them again"
Before he left for his country he never needed them again. He was healed. He would come out every 6:am to go jogging with his guys before he left. He shared 10k for everybody before he left.
I don't know about the alleged torture, rape or hypnotism. But the miracles, I don't think they were faked
Re: TB Joshua: My Personal Experience by FaceTanke: 8:57am On Jan 15
He could have done any of those things cos no one is perfect

It still doesn't change the fact that he was a great man
Re: TB Joshua: My Personal Experience by incogni2o: 10:03am On Jan 15
FaceTanke:
He could have done any of those things cos no one is perfect

It still doesn't change the fact that he was a great man

But Did He?

Soiling someone's name in the mud.
Re: TB Joshua: My Personal Experience by FaceTanke: 2:55pm On Jan 15
incogni2o:

But Did He?

Soiling someone's name in the mud.

I didn't say he did

But even if he did, it doesn't change the fact that he was great

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Pure Water Bag In Your Area? / Plateau Women Raid Shops, Destroy Alcoholic Drinks Making Husbands 'useless'. / WOOOW: See Shøcking Transformation Of Flavour Adopted Son, Semah Weifur.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.