Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Computer Not Coming On - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Not Coming On (159 Views)

Laptop Not Coming On At All Fix / My Macbook Pro Is Not Coming On / Laptop Not Coming On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Not Coming On by opicgif: 2:00pm On Jan 15
Please help

Need to recover files in crashed system

We've tried
> System restore
> Windows re-installation without losing files
The system refuses to come on

All the professionals I've called said they'll have to flash (I don't know if this is the right word) the system and I'll lose my files,

Files of since 2016. All lost.

What can I do?
I'm in port Harcourt, who can help?
Re: Computer Not Coming On by opicgif: 2:01pm On Jan 15
opicgif:
Please help

Need to recover files in crashed system

We've tried
> System restore
> Windows re-installation without losing files
The system refuses to come on

All the professionals I've called said they'll have to flash (I don't know if this is the right word) the system and I'll lose my files,

Files of since 2016. All lost.

What can I do?
I'm in port Harcourt, who can help?

Re: Computer Not Coming On by opicgif: 2:01pm On Jan 15
[quote author=opicgif post=127954260][/quote]

Re: Computer Not Coming On by rottable(m): 7:07pm On Jan 15
You will have to backup your files before you format it. Try to remove your hard disk, and connect it to another PC to back up your files before you format it.

1 Like

Re: Computer Not Coming On by hibreerheem(m): 10:16am On Jan 17
[quote author=opicgif post=127954260][/quote]

If there’s a way you can send the computer to computer village Ikeja, I will fix it without issue

WhatsApp me on 09091778525

(1) (Reply)

Grade A UK Used Laptops / Direct Phone Plug / Toshiba,satellite 15,amd,hd,160,ram 4gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.