Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Nutritional Values Of Soy Milk - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nutritional Values Of Soy Milk (1181 Views)

Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk / Nutritional Facts About Watermelon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nutritional Values Of Soy Milk by wabagric(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2011
What is soy milk?
Soy milk is made by soaking soybeans, grinding them with water. The fluid which results after straining is called soy milk. You can make soy milk at home with basic kitchen tools or with a soy milk machine. Soy milk is most commonly found in aseptic cartons. Most of the soy milk available in the market is flavoured and fortified with extra calcium or vitamins. The most popular flavours are vanilla and chocolate. Some producers add thickeners to their soy milk to give it a mouth feel of cow's milk. Traditionally, soy milk has a beany taste which is well accepted by the Chinese, but less by the Western palate. SEE DETAIL ON MY BLOG[img]http://wabagricfarm..com/2009/12/nutritional-values-of-soy-milk.html[/img]
Re: Nutritional Values Of Soy Milk by ikechukz(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2011
my number 1 drink
Re: Nutritional Values Of Soy Milk by doja1: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2011
Soya milk is great. My daughter cannot take dairy products so we give her Soya and she absolutely loves it.
Re: Nutritional Values Of Soy Milk by wendoworld(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2011
why does the topic differ from the discussion? What is the nutricious  value of soya milk angry

(1) (Reply)

Making Wara (soybean Cake) / FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmo” / Photos: Nigerian Man Visits School And Buys Food For All The Kids To Celebrate W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.